- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 450 Cummins
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Big price reduction of 50,000 owner motivated. One owner freshwater boat in pristine condition boat shows like new. Nuteak decking in the cabin it really looks new and fresh. This boat is a great fishing machine or just a great weekend of rest and relaxation. Some of the electronics are new radar a/c 50 Amp shore power
- Electronics Depth Sounder 2 Log speedometer 2 Auto Pilot Compass VHF Radar TV Set DVD Player
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Luhrs has included everything but the tackle to make the 36 SX one of the most complete sportfishermen on the market. The 36 SX includes bait prep and rigging stations, washdowns, rod holders, rocket launchers, and a complete package of Coast Guard-approved safety equipment. With every Luhrs, three generations of experience combine with modern engineering and production boat building techniques to provide one of the most affordable, full-featured fishing boats in the industry. From the tower to the transom door, every piece of equipment and its placement is engineered to provide the best advantage on the water. Luhrs backs every boat with a transferable five-year, limited structural hull warranty.
- 2 Cummins 450 HP
- Additional Information
- Reel n deal is a very well maintained fishing machine. That has only been in fresh water. She has numerous up grades and updates. Owner just put new teak flooring in the galley and has some new electronics like a Garmin 5208 GPS and a new ratheon auto pilot. The boat features a new tackle box and bait prep station with a sink and wide transom door the boat show really well.
- The owner just had new teak installed in the cabin It looks really warm and rich. The galley is very well lit and it has plenty of storage space for them long weekend get a ways.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Shawn@denisonyachtsales.com 954-232-4117 Russ@denisonyachtsales.com 954-445-2290