- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MDL 8LV370
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Presently the only 42 diesel Nortech center console on market. Comes with new boat and engine warranties. New boat condition. Ideal tender boat. Unbelievable performance, range and economy: 50 MPH cruise at 25 GPH both engines 2 miles per gallon. Fly by wire and joy stick controls make maneuvering magical. This is Yanmar America’s boat show demo boat. One time opportunity to save big.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Console features marine head, pressure water & sink w/hand held shower, standing head room, double berth and vacu-flush toilet
- Anchor Lift Electric Windlass with Helm Remote Stainless Plow Anchor with 15’ Chain Rode & 200’ Rope Rode Anchor Chute Factory Hardtop w/Built In Speakers and Courtesy Lights 6 Rocket Launcher Rod Holders on Hardtop Bow Seating Integrated Swim Platform w/Swim Ladder Transom Fresh Water Shower Flush Mount Rod Holders Cockpit LED Flood Lights K-Planes with Indicators Dual Lounge Seat Forward of Console 3- Bolster Helm Seats with Drop Downs Pop Up Stainless Cleats
- Electronics & Helm
- 2-Garmin 5212 Displays for Color GPS/Map Bottom Machine with 1KW Transducer Garmin GHC 10 Autopilot Garmin VHF Radio Yanmar Electronic Controls with Joy Stick Clarion Stereo/CD Player with 2 Amps, Sub Woofer and 9 Cockpit Speakers Can-Bus Control System Compass Livorsi Speedometer
- 110V Shorepower with Cord Battery Charger 3-Group 31 Batteries with Selector Switches Electric Spot Light
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar MDL 8LV370 Diesel Engines 370 HP with 130 Total Hours and 5 Year Transferrable Warranties Racor Fuel Filters Yanmar Outdrives MDL ZT370 Hydraulic with 2 Year Warranty Dual Stainless Counter Rotating Propellers Internal Sea Strainers Hydraulic Tilt Steering
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.