It’s ready. Whatever you have in mind for this weekend, our 35 ST can handle it. The 35 ST continues to dominate the offshore scene with aggressive lines that tout an elevated level of confidence.
Features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, twin raised livewells, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, and a walk-in step down console to name a few.
**************NOTABLE FACTORY OPTIONS****************
- TWIN YAMAHA 350 HP 4 strokes
- YAMAHA HELM MASTER Joystick Control
- DIVE DOOR
- FORWARD SEATING with upgraded upholstery
- Custom leaning post with slid out cooler
- Fiberglass hardtop with Aqua Mist gelcoat underside
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 35 ST features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, twin raised livewells, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, and a walk-in step down console. Equipped with Twin 350HP Yamahas, she will top out in excess of 60 mph and cruise in the mid 40's.
- Standard Equipment
- Hull & Deck • Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System • Foam Floatation • Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door • Self-Bailing Cockpit • Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck • Heavy Duty Rub Rail • Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors • Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments • Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage • (1) 208 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box • (1) 115 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box • (2) 85 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Strbd) • (2) 40 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Above Deck (Excludes Plumbing) Console • Extra Large Walk-In Console w/Head Compartment • Oversized Electronics Panel • Molded in Front Console Seat • Lockable Storage Inside Console • Custom Helm Pod Mechanical • International Lighting • Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light • Dual Hydraulic Steering w/Custom Steering Wheel • Kiekaffer Recessed Trim Tabs • Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights • 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump • Compass Hardware • Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware • Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat (Pop-Up) • (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings • (2) 10” Stern Cleats • (2) 8” Spring Line Cleats with Hause Pipes - Midship • (4) Lee’s Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders • Recessed Bow Handrails
- Selected Factory Options
- Custom Sport Console Console windshield clear plexi Console glove box Stainless steel cupholders ( 4 ) Electric head w/ y-valve Additional battery w/ switch ( 3 total) Fiberglass hardtop, aqua mist gel coat under Rupp Top Gun Outriggers, 15' telescoping poles and radial arms 4 storage rod holders on side of console 10 rod holders in gunnel with Gemlux upgrade Livewell plumbing upgraded to 1100 GPH pumps Clear lids and lights in both transom livewells Gemlux flush mounted scoops for livewells Fresh water system Pop up cleats in stern and midship Garelick boarding ladder built in Saltwater washdown Shore Power Under gunnel lighting, multicolor Stainless steering wheel w/ knob Tilt steering Power assisted steering & 2nd hydraulic steering cylinder Yamaha Helm Master Twin outboard joystick control system Transom bench seat, fold down Leaning post w/ footrest, custom bolster backrest, & slide out cooler Forward seating Cockpit coaming bolster Forward console seat w/ armrests
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.