- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Hawke" has spent many happy winters cruising the Caribbean waters and it is now time for her to find new owners.
The Gozzard 36's unique design has the perfect layout for the cruising couple with room for occasional guests. She is well equipped and ready to go now. She has been lovingly cared for by her knowledgeable long-term owners.
With Gozzard's attention to detail and EXCEPTIONAL STORAGE CAPABILITY, You would be very hard pressed to find a nicer Gozzard at this price. We invite you to give us a call and schedule a time to come see this amazingly beautiful boat today.
- If you have never been aboard a Gozzard 36, you’re in for a treat. You will appreciate the light spacious interior and the many different configurations available at your discretion. You will love the beautifully varnished cabin sole, mahogany interior, and the like new upholstery (including foam) at the forward berths. The ingenious and clever engineering allow much more comfort, livability and storage capability than any other yacht in this size range. The forward cabin is the main salon and has sofa-like settees in a V-shape to port and starboard which swing together to convert to a large island-style berth. This roomy forward area serves as a sitting room during the day and becomes the Captain's quarters at night. There is a large athwartship hanging locker and plenty of storage in drawers to port and starboard and also behind the settee backs. A TV/DVD on a swing arm provides entertainment ensuite or from the galley/dining area. The bulkhead aft of the starboard settee can be lowered to allow full view of the forward cabin or can be raised for privacy. A port side locker door is double hinged so that it conceals a storage locker or becomes a privacy door to the forward stateroom. This unique configuration adds tremendous flexibility to the yachts layout. Next aft is the L-shaped galley which is located amidships and runs along the port side. There is plenty of counter space and storage, 3-burner LPG stove with oven, top-loading refrigerator/freezer, a fold-out dish rack, large S/S sink, and a tiled backsplash. The dinette is located to starboard across from the galley. The table folds down when not in use, folds up to seat two, or folds out to seat four or more. The dinette settee also converts to a comfortable double berth. When not in use, the table can be folded and the padded foot locker/bench secured to become another seating area. Aft to starboard is the nav station ahead of a very large quarter berth with a folding chart table and instrument panel. This unique layout allows this area to be converted to a private stateroom by raising a bulkhead and closing a sliding door. Across from the nav station is a large head featuring sink, vanity, shower with curtain and plenty of storage including cane front cabinets. Sliding door provides privacy. Two cabin-top butterfly hatches with screens and several opening curtained ports provide great ventilation. And the Mermaid air conditioning adds to the comfort when at the dock. The Gozzard's cockpit features a large center console and is one of the largest cockpits you will find on a yacht of this size. It features fold-up tables for outside dining, full bimini coverage, and a walk-thru transom for easy access to the dingy or to the water for diving and swimming.
- SeaFrost 12 Volt Coldplate Refrigeration 2009 Seaward Gourmet Propane (3)Burner Stove w/Oven Single Large S/S Sink Pressure Water Water Heater Four Lockers Drop Down Dish Port Tiled Backsplash Cane Front on Cabinets Accumulator Pump
- Autohelm 6000 Autopilot Garmin 192C Map GPS Datamarine Depth Datamarine Speed & Distance Datamarine Wind Speed - Refurbished in 2013 Ritchie Compass ICOM 302 VHF at Nav Station Standard Horizon VHF with AIS (November 2011) New 22" Flat Screen TV on Swing Arm (May 2012) New DVD Player (2013) Dual Stereo System (December 2010) Cable for Direct TV & CATV
- (1) Group 24 Battery (December 2010) (2) Group 27 Batteries (December 2010) Guest 20 amp Automatic Battery Charger Xantrex Pro Battery Monitor (January 2011) 700 Watt Inverter (January 2011) Seimens 75 Watt Solar Panel Fore and Aft 30 amp Inlets Zinc Saver II 2010 30 amp 50' Marinco Electric Cable
- Mermaid 12,000 BTU Air & Heat (July 2011) New Transmission ZF15R1.88 2009 Algae-X Fuel System 3 Blade 18 X 9 Bronze Prop Skeg Rudder 1 1/4" S/S Shaft Racor Fuel Filters Manual Head w/Y-Valve Macerator and Holding Tank (1) Automatic & (1) Manual Bilge Pumps Manual Fire Extinguishers Replaced All Thru Hull Air Vents (June 2013) New Cutlass Bearing and Shaft Zinc (May 2013) New Engine Raw Water Pump & Rebuilt Spare (December 2012) Fuel and Oil Filter & Oil Change prior to summer layup (May 2013) New Shur-Flo Fresh Water Pump (May 2013) New Aluminum Fresh Water Tank (May 2013) New Y-Valve and Thru Hull for head (December 2012)
- Deck & Cockpit
- Full Isinglass Cockpit Enclosure Bimini & Dodger w/ Isinglass & Sunbrella Connector Panels - Refurbished (May 2013) Coastal Switlik 6-Man Liferaft (needs certification) Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Shower BBQ Grill Lifesling System Boom Gallows Cockpit Table - Refinished in June 2013 Two Dorades Four Salon Mounted Rod Holders (3) Cockpit Line Bags Winch Covers Manual Dinghy Davits West Marine 310 Dinghy (2011) 1996 Nissan 5HP Outboard Outboard Motor Mount Seawolf Electric Windlass Chain Stopper for Anchors Delta 55# Primary Anchor with 120' 5/16" Chain and 200' Rode Combo Fortress 24# Anchor w/ 300' 9/16" Rode Danforth Anchor Tri Color Mast Running Light w/ anchor light & deck mounted running light selectable Fenders & Lines (4) Life Jackets Swim Boarding Ladder Refinished Cockpit Table and Helm Area (June 2013) New Cockpit Speakers (May 2013) Anchor Light converted to LED Bulb (May 2013) New High Grade SS Lifelines (March 2012) Barge Boards (January 2011) ShurFlo Washdown Pump (December 2010)
- Sails & Rigging
- Full Batten Mainsail - overhauled by Sail Care in 2010 Staysail & 100% Genoa overhauled by Sail Care in 2004 Staysail & Genoa removed from the boat 7 months per year Harken Furling on Genoa & Staysail Fast Track Mast System (December 2010) All lines lead aft thru spinlocks Manual Boom Vang Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast Whisker Pole (Mast Mounted) (3) 30ST Lewmar Winches (1) 40ST Lewmar Winch
- Broker Comments & Other Features
- "Hawke" is an exceptionally well kept Gozzard 36 that has been 'babied' by her past long-term owners. Maintained to high standards, she represents an incredible deal at her asking price. You will not find a better Gozzard for this kind of money! We hope you will allow us the opportunity to show you "Hawke" soon. Mattress Foam in Master Stateroom New Freshwater Pump (2009) Spare Engine Raw Water Pump (Rebuilt) Spare Alternator New Aluminum Water Tank Hull Buffed and Waxed (May 2013) Bottom Painted w/ Two Coats Ablative (May 2013) Boot & cove stripe painted (March 2013) All manuals onboard Incredible storage throughout the boat!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This boat listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker". Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.