- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 44 ocean is a must see if you are looking for a turnkey sportfish. Somerset was a fresh water boat, until past December when she was came to Stuart. There have been many upgrades including A 2003 12 ft Caribe with a 40 HP Mercury 50 hours, new davit, all new fabrics throughout, new valances, refrigerator, microwave convection oven, new ultra leather L-Shape Couch and Chair. Upwards of 70K in upgrades. This truly is a beautiful turnkey sportfish.
Owner must sell.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you enter the salon the new couches, valances and carpet along with a teak wood paneling have a new boat feel and smell. Stepping down into the upgraded galley you will find a spacious area where there have been many upgrades including a new refrigerator, Princess stove, garbage compactor, and convection microwave oven. Custom drawers allow for additional storage as well as numerous storage drawers throughout the galley. to port is your guest stateroom with Galley Maid head and shower, as well as washer and dryer combo. The master stateroom is forward, along with a private head and shower. In the cockpit area, a fresh non-skid application has been repainted, there is a new cockpit freezer, teak cover boards, in floor fish box and live well On the bridge is a 3 sided enclosure, twin Pompanette helm chairs, Furuno and Garmin electronics, along with twin couches. On the forward bow is the Caribe dingy with davit.
- Main Salon
- New headliner 2006 New valances 2007 Lewmar blinds New salon couch, ultra leather, tan, opens to a bed new 2006 Hi/lo teak table Wet bar / ice maker / sink / storage Magnavox mas 80 CD/radio Sony TV sat receiver Barrel chair ultra-leather / tan new 2006 Mirrored bulkheads 2 bar stools Day dining area New carpet
- New Frig-Air refrigerator 2 burner princess stove Sharp carousel convection oven new 2010 Sink Trash compactor Custom storage under stairs Corian counter tops
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Queen bed Hanging closet Galley Maid head Huge shower w/ folding shower doors Lots of storage Drawers under bed
- Guest Stateroom & Head
- Twin beds Hanging closet Washer/dryer combo Galley Maid head Huge shower w/ folding shower doors
- 2003 10 FT Caribe dingy w/ 40 HP Mercury engine w/ 50 hours Lewmar windlass with 250 ft 5/16 chain Cockpit non-skidded in 2012 Teak covering boards – Installed New 2011 New cockpit freezer 2013 Rupp double spreader riggers Varnished tow rails Tackle center with sink and drawers Coaming pads – Installed New 2011 In floor fish box Cable master Fresh and salt water washdown JBL Speakers Tuna door
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 5212 GPS I-com VHF radio Cobra VHF radio Fusion marine sat radio Furuno FCV 261 Furuno FCR 904 Robertson auto pilot ACR spotlight Lemar bow thruster new Danfort anchor Trac vision
- 50 amp system Bridge led lighting New engine room lighting Westerbeke 8 kw
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit 671 TI 450 HP w/ 1665 hours Capitol transmission Oil transfer system 50 amp Charles battery charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.