- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Crusader 7.4 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2000 SILVERTON 351 SEDAN OFFERS A GREAT CRUISING PLATFORM -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 7.4-litre MPI 320-hp Gas Engine's with only 459 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, Windlass Anchor, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Enclosure), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod / MP3-Connection, Cockpit Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent updates; new leather settee in salon, reupholstered dinette, custom screen door, new ice-maker in 2011, new windlass anchor, new aft-deck & fly-bridge snap-in snap-out carpeting. Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Spacious sedan cruiser with Silverton's signature "Side-Walk" deck design offered more interior space than anything in her class. Expansive floorplan features full-beam salon with convertible dinette and settee, large galley with hardwood floor, roomy stateroom. Molded steps make bridge access easy and safe. V-drives allow engines to be positioned beneath cockpit sole to further increase interior volume. Prop pockets reduce hull draft, and improve efficiency.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Hanging Lockers, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Note Corian Style Counter-Top & Designer Faucet Large Salon w/L-Shaped Settee & Cherry Wood Dining Table Forward to Port, Leather Sofa to Starboard (Converts to Berth), Entertainment Center Aft to Port, Canvas Carpet Runners, Custom Screen Door Cherry Wood Cabin Interior / Trim Galley w/Hardwood Cherry Flooring Air-Conditioning & Heat Note: Leather Settee Reupholstered in 2011
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin GPS wChartplotter Raytheon Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Trip-Log AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod / MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Emergency Start System 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (NEW) (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door Transom Shower NEW 2011 Snap-in Snap-out Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge Carpeting Radar Arch Aft Deck Ice-Maker (NEW 2011) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Enclosure) Horn OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 351 Sedan Cruiser has SideWalk molded steps up to the flybridge for increased safety and security. Its large cockpit, wide open salon, and private stateroom can handle friends or the whole family.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.