- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MPI 5.7L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One Owner Boat with only 165 Hours!
Davit System for Dinghy
THE OWNER WANTS THIS BOAT SOLD IMMEDIATELY. ALL OFFERS WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED.
- Cockpit and Swim Platform
- Sink with Hot & Cold Pressure Water Built in Refrigerator Twin helm seat with flip up bolsters Lounge style seating to port C-Shaped cockpit seating aft with removable/drop down table. Full canvas enclosure New Isinglass (Oct 2013) Electrically operated engine hatch Walk through Transom with Door Swim Ladder Transom Shower with Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Interior Features
- Crescent Shaped Sofa in Salon, pulls out to convert into berth for sleeping Dinette table which can be removed and stowed Double Island Style V-berth forward with Storage Underneath and Privacy Curtain Mid-Cabin with seating which converts into a double berth, underneath storage, and Privacy curtain Galley: 2 Burner Electric Stovetop, Microwave, Front Loading Refrigerator, Molded in Sink, hot and Cold Pressure Water, Plenty of cabinet and storage space Head Compartment: Vacu-Flush electric toilet, vanity with sink, mirror, and storage for toiletries, and shower curtain
- Raymarine C80 Multi-Function Display, GPS, Chart, Depth, Speed Raymarine Radar Dome Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine Ray215 Marine VHF with DSC Clarion Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD, Satellite-Ready w/6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, (6) Speakers & Digital Cockpit Remote Control
- Additional Equipment
- Twin Mercruiser 350 MPI - 300hp engines with V-drives, 165 Hours Kohler 5.0 kw Gas Generator 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning 120v Water Heater (6 gal) with Exchanger New Batteries (Aug 2013) Davit System on Swim Step with Winch New Isinglass (Oct 2013) Lofrans Electric Windlass with foot Controls Plow Style Anchor with chain and rode 30amp Shorepower Connection with 50ft Power Cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.