- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A one of a kind piece of vintage history.
- "LIESELOTTE” is a one-of-a-kind piece of vintage history, fully refit and ready to enjoy! Trumpy Yard Contract #438 originally named ‘Katuna V’, she’s the 10 th to last vessel to leave the infamous Annapolis yard and is the only Flush Deck Cruiser ever built with a Queen bed in the Master Berth and full teak bow rail! The original Cummins 370’s were retired in 2009 and replaced with the very efficient Cummins QSL-9’s that produce 810 hp., and allow a cruising speed of 16 kts. at a modest 17 gph! She’s a dream to operate and easy on the wallet. Serious Trumpy enthusiasts call her, ‘Love at First Sight’.
- Onan/Cummins 17 kw Genset with Sound Shield – New 2009 Twin 50A/250V Shore Power w/cords – 50’ ea. AC/DC Panel w/new breakers and wiring, Electronic Remote Genset Start – New 2009! Wired CATV/Sat TV – Port and Starboard
- Cummins/Mercury SmartCraft, Fly-by-Wire Throttle/Shift Controls RayMarine E-120, 24-mile Radar/GPS/Chart Plotter Simrad Auto-Pilot ICOM VHF Furuno Digital Depth Finder KvH Satellite Dome Antenna – New 2011 Original Searchlight Hailer Original Anemometer Two piece FG VHF Antenna – 16’
- New Teak and Holly Sole Booth-type Dinette (seats 4) Coffee Maker Blender 2-slice Toaster 13” Flat Screen TV w/adj. mount SS 4-burner Stove w/Oven (full size), Hood Exhaust Fan Corian Counter and Table Tops Full size SS Refrigerator Freezer Abundant Storage Space Large Microwave
- Vosper Mini-Fin Stabilizers (recently rebuilt) New Fuel Tanks (2/250) – 500 gal. total New Fuel Lines/Raycor Fuel Filter Systems New Engine/Genset Seacocks and Strainers New Fluorescent Lighting – Engine Room New Insulation – Engine Room New Blowers – Engine Room New Automatic Fire Ext. System – Engine Room New Waste Tanks and Plumbing (2/20 gal. ea.) New Fresh Water Tank and Plumbing – 150 gal. New 14 gal. SS Hot Water Heater and Plumbing High Water Bilge Alarm New Air Compressor – 140 psi, pre-piped to dual pick-up with 75’ air hose at Helm Station
- Cruisair AC/Heating Units (5) w/Digital Controls – 3 New, 2010; 2 New, 2012 Queen Bed in Master Berth w/new pillows, mattress, linens; Newly Decorated to Original Era Full Head/Shower 27” Flat Screen HDTV – Master Berth Twin Beds in Guest Berth w/new pillows, mattresses, headboard coverings, linens; Newly Decorated to Original Era; Full Head/Shower - detached Over-Under Bunks (2) – Crews Quarters; Full Head/Shower New Sofa, New La-Z-Boy Ferguson Recliners (2) – Saloon New Area Rug - Saloon 40” Flat Screen HDTV – Saloon New Aluminum Mini-blinds – Saloon New Smoke Detector – Saloon New Fire Exts. – Throughout Trumpy Original Teak Chairs (4) and Sofa(exc. cond.) – Aft Deck Trumpy Original Teak Ice Chests(2) – Aft Deck Wet Bar and Icemaker(New-2009!) – Aft Deck New Custom Rupp Helm Seat Original Wrap-around Helm Bench Seat
- Trumpy Original Teak Mast w/running lights Teak Bow and Stern Flagstaffs w/flags Nylon Coverings for: Entire Bow Rail Flagstaffs, Searchlight, Deck Hatch, Deck Storage Boxes (2) Bow Bench Seat – New 2009 Aft Deck Nylon Canvas and Curtains – New 2009 ALL CHROME Replated – 2009 Trumpy Original Teak and Chrome Boarding Ladder – Refinished and rechromed – 2009 New Custom Storage Bag
- “LIESELOTTE” is a true classic that is turn-key. ‘LIESELOTTE” has been well maintained over the years, by all of her previous owners, and now enjoys the luxury of some modern day improvements that don’t take away from her originality, and make her very affordable. She’s always been shed kept or covered. She is truly ‘A Gem’.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David C. Lacz: Office: 954-779-7377 Cell: 401-641-2951 Email email@example.com