- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Queen Jeanne is in beautiful condition and looks great with her Flag Blue hull and off-white top sides. The engine room is as clean as the interior of the boat. Nice layout, top of the line electronics, impeccable condition and priced to sell!!
- The Queen Jeanne features the highly desirable “Plan B” layout with a more open salon, two seating areas, compact galley and a private queen stateroom. Beginning forward is the master stateroom with a queen berth forward, hanging storage to port, and drawer storage beneath the berth. Next aft and to port is the full head with a vanity, Vaccu-Flush commode, and a round acrylic shower enclosure. Directly to starboard is the L-shaped dinette, hi-low table and two bar stools. Further aft is the galley. To port is the settee with the back rest that raises for an upper and lower berth for total sleeping accommodations for six. Access to the aft deck is VIA four steps on center. The décor is natural Teak & Holly flooring in the salon, beige carpet in the MSR, and beige cushions and bunk covers.
- Samsung microwave oven, Black & Decker built in coffee maker, Corian counter tops and built in sink, Teak cabinetry, Two burner electric stove, Nova Cool under counter side by side refrigerator and freezer, Dinette, and two bar stools.
- Deck & Hull
- Tiara Factory hard top with three sided Eisen Glass enclosure and full sunbrella cover for the cockpit, Bow pulpit with stainless steel hand rails, powered Helm bench seat, Air condition vent, L-shaped passenger seat, complete cockpit seating package with port, starboard and aft flip down bench seats, PVC cockpit carpet, Transom door and gate, Swim platform and boarding ladder, Starboard side bar with sink and ice maker and storage, three windshield wipers, and Electric opening center window.
- Clarion stereo remote at helm, Clarion stereo speakers, Raymarine L1260 11” color monitor, Raymarine RL 80C 11” color monitor, Black Box Radar, Plotter, Fish finder, Raymarine 215 DSC VHF, Raymarine ST7001+ autopilot interfaced to plotter, Raymarine Tri-Data digital depth indicator, Sharp 13” TV, Panasonic DVD player, and Ritchie 4” compass.
- Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3 480 HP diesel engines with 650 hours, ZF marine gears with 1.7:1 ratio, Onan 9KW generator with 750 hours, Glendinning Cable master shore power reel, Marine Air reverse cycle air condition system, Maxwell chain and rope windlass, Teleflex engine controls, Cummins digital monitors with analog back ups, Charles Industries 40 amp 12 volt battery charger, Fire Boy FE241 suppression system, and Vaccu Flush head system.
- Salesman Remarks
- The Queen Jeanne has the quality of Tiara, the beauty of a custom painted Flag Blue Hull and the condition of a very meticulous owner who now lives in the desert and no longer has need of a yacht, as such all offers are encouraged.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Custom contact information: Please contact Rolla Tichenor at 1-504-282-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org