Engine Warranty good through July 2016 or 3470 hours.
Immediately when you see the Irish Lady you can tell that the boat has had exceptional care and upkeep. Once you board that impression becomes even more evident. Entering the Irish Lady you will get a very warm and homey feel of the richness of the African hi gloss mahogany wood and soft enhancing decorator colors. This 64 Hatteras is an extremely spacious boat, boasting a full beam master with office and 2 other large guest and VIP staterooms each with their own private head. Many recent upgrades like black cabin masking, teak covering boards and mezzanine sole bring to life the owners open check book policy. The fly bridge is massive and is home to a dynamic electronics array. The owner loved his electronics. Hardly fished but well appointed for such, the Irish Lady is ready to go fishing and or cruising at a moments notice.
- Engine Room
- Twin CAT C-32 Accerts 1800 HP each Engine Warranty good through July 2016 or 3470 hours Twin Onan 27 KW gensets (Port 839 hours/Starboard 858 hours) Cat engine room gauges Sea recovery 800 GPD Aquamatic water maker ABT bow thruster with release custom actuator handles
- African mahogany hi gloss wood throughout Pneumatic salon door Amtico salon entry flooring Wrap around salon sectional to port Release Marine folding salon cocktail table with storage Salon carpeting Custom salon bar with bottle and glass storage cabinet Bose life style surround sound audio system with single remote Salon carpet runners Overhead sea rail
- Peninsula Island Brushed fixtures 3 Drawer sub-zero refrigerator freezers Galley counter tops are Old gold granite Amtico galley and dinette flooring Trash compactor 4 burner cook top Microwave convection oven Old gold granite dinette top
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam master Tapered king berth with HMC mattress Sharp LCD TV Office arrangement with computer outlets Mirror aft bulkhead plexi mirror Custom pillow shams and throw pillows Bose lifestyle audio in master Roman shade
- Master Head
- Old gold granite vanity top Bow faced vanity bases Electric flush head Additional lighting Frameless shower door Plexi mirror ceilings Amtico flooring Custom wall coverings
- Carpet runners Whisper wall covering Carpet
- Guest Stateroom
- Sliding twin berths convert to custom queen berth Custom covers, shams, and pillows 20" LCD TV Hanging Lockers HMC Mattress LCD TV Hanging Lockers Upper storage lockers
- VIP Head
- Electric heads Amtico flooring Avonite vanity top with 1" custom inlay Bow faced vanity base Plexi mirror ceilings Custom wall coverings
- Mezzanine with freezer and storage Custom mezzanine cushions Tackle cabinet Teak covering boards Teak rolled coaming Teak mezzanine sole Wing panel rod holders (6) Transom dolphin box and live well Fresh and saltwater wash down Retractable shore power cords Drop down cockpit controls Cockpit lights Multi color overhang lights Underwater lights (2) Black mask on cabin bow Eskimo chipped ice system Release fighting chair with offset stanchion Release Marine rocket launcher and bait tray 2 in deck fish boxes with macerators
- Single lever controls Aft facing seats Bausch American molded fiberglass hard top with teaser, drop down radio box Rupp 44' riggers with auto locks and center rigger Polished pipe 4 side enclosures, aft is stratoglass 3 side ez2cy enclosure Fly bridge air conditioner 2 Release Marine helm chairs Teaser reel access 2 US 9 Mya Epoch reels 6 Flush lights Custom aft rail with rod holders
- Furuno Far 2127 25KW BB radar with 6.5' antenna Furuno nav net sounder Nav net 3D Max sea software Maptech charts NE to Bahamas Weather works software Latham cam aft camera Simrad auto AP-27 pilot Simrad AP-27 hand held remote Airmar weather station 1 Standard Phantom VHF radios 1 Standard Quantam VHF Furuno LH 3000 load hailer and horn 2 Furuno RD-30's (1 in salon) Cockpit & Navnet in tackle center Remote mike in cockpit Clarion stereo Compass KVH Sat TV (no receivers) KVH Imarasat sat phone Telluar cell phone system Ocean View day/night vision 2 ACR R-1000 remote spotlights 3 VEI 15" screens (1 touch screen hatteras system monitor) Maptec software Sirius weather Pain Wessex EPIRB Panasonic phone system Engine room cameras Aft viewing cameras
- Bow windlass with anchor and live Life raft canister (no service warranty) Back up fuel transfer pump Back up freshwater pump Step box Transom door Salon step drink box Washer dryer
- Additional Information
- Irish Lady is without a doubt the best equipped and maintained 64 Hatteras CNV available. Full time captains care and open checkbook makes her a real find. Due to an unfortunate passing makes this estate sale a quick and easy purchase. She is centrally located in easter NC for easy delivery north or south. Don't let this one pass, she is outstanding by all standards.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent