- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
We are very proud to present 'Concetta' , arguably one of the cleanest 36C's we have ever seen . Only 267 Hours of brackish Chesapeake Bay use on twin 385hp Crusader 8.1LMPI and only 187 Hours on the Kohler 7.3KW Generator. All the right Silverton options, Dual Garmin 5208's , New epoxy barrier coat ... This is a spotless no shoes boat. Price reduced!
----MOTIVATED SELLER ANXIOUS TO MOVE UP----
- 36' Silverton Convertible Interior Overview
- The main cabin on 'Concetta' is furnished with an Ultraleather sofa, upholstered settee, cherry table and solid cherry cabinetry. The efficiently organized galley is also a surprise, featuring amenities to make cruisers self-sufficient. You will marvel, too, at the roominess of the 36 Convertible's master stateroom with centerline queen-sized berth, hanging locker, and private access to the dry head. A separate stall shower makes efficient use of space and time aboard this versatile boat. A second private bunk stateroom to port features plenty of storage , stylish brass reading lamps, and upgraded LED courtesy lighting. Convert the salon settee to a double berth and you have the ability to sleep six in the family friendly vessel . Note the tasteful designer drapes, throw pillows, and mattress covers . The carpet is like new due to the snap in sunbrella floor cover . All soft goods are immaculate and show no signs of wear .
- 36' Silverton Convertible Electronics
- (2) Garmin 5208's Garmin GHC10 Autopilot Garmin HD Radar ICOM IC-M422 VHF Ritchie Compass Electric Horn Jabsco Remote Spotlight (2013) Maxwell Windlass w/ Bridge Remote Digital HD Glomex TV Antenna (2013) Trim Tabs Sony Stereo MP3 w/ 4 Sony Speakers- Flybridge & Cockpit Sony Stereo MP3 w/ 2 Sony Speakers- Salon Vizio Flatscreen TV on movable bracket- Salon Dynex Flatscreen TV on movable bracket- Master
- 36' Silverton Convertible Electrical & Mechanical
- TWIN 385HP CRUSADER 8.1L MPI --- ONLY 267 HOURS KOHLER 7.5KW GENERATOR IN SOUND SHIELD --- ONLY 187 HOURS (4) AGM House & Starting Batteries (2012) / (1) AGM Generator Battery (2012) Parallel Start Switch 12V/120V Circuit Breaker Panel AC/DC Converter Battery Charger GFCI System Bonding System Dripless Shaft Seals Acoustic and Thermal Insulation Fuel /Water Separators Oil Change System Upgraded LED Courtesy Lighting 37 Gallon Holding Tank w/ Dockside & Overboard Discharge Macerator Pump Automatic Shower Sump Pump Fire Suppression System CO2 & Smoke Detectors
- 36' Silverton Convertible Galley
- Norcold Full-Size Upright Refrigerator/Freezer- 110V/12V Corian Counter Tops Tappan Microwave Convection Oven Princess Euro Kera 2-Burner Stove Deep Stainless Steel Sink w/ Sprayer Faucet Amtico Wood Flooring
- 36' Silverton Convertible Deck Equipment
- Radar Arch Bimini Top w/ Full Enclosure- 3 U-Zips, EZ2CY Front Panel w/ Vent Silverton Helm Chairs w/ swing up bolster U-Shaped Flybridge Aft Seat (4) Flybridge Cup Holders Molded Flybridge Steps Swim Platform Transom Door 3-Step Swim Ladder Hot & Cold Swim Shower Blue LED Deck Courtesy Lighting Weaver Dingy Davits Custom Stainless & Teak Dingy Motor Rack Cockpit GFI Outlet ( Installed 2013 ) (2) 30 AMP Shore Power Connections Dockside Water Connection w/ In-Line Filter Bow Pulpit w/ Anchor, Chain & Rode Remote Spotlight on Bow Pulpit (2013) Ships Bell Built-In Hide-Away Salon Screen Door (4) Fender Racks on Bow w/ Fenders White Textaline 90% Windshield Cover Blue Sunbrella Solid Windshield Cover Aft Cockpit Storm Grade Mooring Cover Full Storm Grade Flybridge Winter Cover White Stamoid Helm Cover
- 36' Silverton Convertible Preventive Bottom Maintenance
- In 2012 ' Concetta ' 's owner had the entire bottom soda blasted . 4 coats of Interlux Interprotect 2000e colored epoxy barrier coat was applied in alternating white and gray colors . 1 coat of Blue Interlux Bottomcoat NT was applied, then 2 coats of Black Interlux Micron CSC . All running gear was also coated . New sacrifical zincs were installed and the props were re-conditioned , scanned and tuned to perfection ! ** Current Owner Has Only Used Amsoil Marine Synthetic OIL **
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the listing broker, Randy Walterhoefer, directly at 917 478 4944 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.