- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D 2848LE403
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Clean and lightly used, this 61' Princess/ Viking Sport Cruiser is powered by twin v-10 800 hp MAN Diesel engines with 390 hrs. Swim platform, teak cockpit with direct engine room access, lazarette storage, comfortable cockpit seating. Sliding glass door, Large, bright, sunny salon with leather upholstery, sunken galley with laundry room and additional freezer space. The lower helm station has full electronics. Three staterooms and 3 heads with showers are located below in the finely appointed interior. Flat screen HDTV units in all stateroom and in the salon. Sat TV receiver also. Access to the bridge can be accomplished from the moulded in teak stairway that leads up from the cockpit, or from the interior, across from the lower helm. Wonderful seating and entertaining space upstairs, electric grill, wet bar and refrigerator also on the bridge.
- Vessel Highlights
- Sophisticated Mediterranean flybridge yacht gives owners a full measure of comfort and performance. Beautifully appointed three stateroom, three head, three glass enclosed shower layout with a sunken galley, mid ships owner suite, Full lower and upper helm stations. Note the Apartment sized Galley complete with Top Shelf appliances and finishes, steps lead to a lower laundry room with additional storage and Freezer space. The galley has Everything you could ask for including 2 under counter refrigerators, Ice Maker, 4 burner stove, Convection Microwave oven, excellent storage and counter space, even a Dishwasher, all located right in the middle of the salon action. The extended flybridge can be reached from the moulded in cockpit stairs, or from the circular salon stairway. The bridge offers tremendous seating and includes its own grill and refrigerator.
- The large teak swim platform has space for a small dinghy. A cablemaster makes managing the 50 amp shore power cord an easy task. A port side transom door gives access to the covered Aft deck with built in seating. There are steps up to both side decks and a built in stairway to the flybridge. Lazarette storage and Generator room access is from the Cockpit with tremendous storage ability. There are electric windlass motors on each stern corner that serve as dockline snubbers. Engine room access is also located here.
- The extended Flybridge offers seating for a Crowd of passengers. There is a large storage compartment, Huge seating lounges and a table for drinks and dinner. The upper deck also has an electric Grill, wet bar and refrigerator. Two bucket style helm seats sit along the center line of the Bridge. There is full Furuno Navnet Electronics, Autopilot, Bow thruster, stereo, remote spotlight and VHF Radio.
- Salon and Main deck
- Step in through the sliding stainless steel and glass door and enter the Salon. Immediately to the port side is a beautiful glass front display cabinet with a Refrigerator located below (very convenient to the cockpit). Wrapping around the stbd side of the salon is a large U-shaped leather sofa. A leather loveseat sits across and next to the entertainment cabinet, with a Bose Lifestyle surround sound stereo, JVC HDTV with DirecTV receiver and JVC MP3/CD player. Move forward and up one step to reach the Port side dinette table. The sunken galley is just aft of the lower helm station.
- Equator Automatic dishwasher Icerette Ice Maker 4 burner electric stove Convection Microwave oven Avonite Counter surfaces Garbage Disposal inside of the Stainless Steel sink 2 under counter Refrigerator/freezers Splendide 2000 washer/dryer Marvel Freezer High Gloss Cherry Cabinetry Ample door and drawer storage cabinets Basement storage compartment located in the Teak/Holly galley floor Princess Dishes, glasses and silverware included
- The guest stateroom is down and to port. Offering two single berths, storage, port lights, hanging locker and a Sharp Aquos HDTV. There is also direct access from this room into the third head. This head has a Vac-U-Flush toilet, teak floor, Sink and vanity, plus a large stand-up shower with glass door. The Guest VIP stateroom is located forward, with a pedestal Queen berth, lots of storage and a Sharp Aquos HDTV. There are hanging lockers and storage drawers for the VIP. This stateroom has it's own head, featuring a Vac-U-Flush toilet, sink and vanity and a glass enclosed shower. The very roomy master Suite is located mid-ships and offers a very large space with excellent headroom, a Queen sized berth, two built-in night stands, a make-up vanity and large hanging locker. The master Head and shower, also with a glass enclosed shower finishes out this excellently appointed suite.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/ Easy to see, this 61' Princess / Viking Sport Cruiser is located at Bluewater Yachting Center in Hampton, VA. Call for more details.