- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MIE 7.4L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1995 Sea Ray 370 Express Cruiser
Owner of three years is getting out of boating making this boat available. This popular express features a wide 12'4" beam, a wide open salon with convertible sofa and a stall shower. Whether you are heading out for a week, a weekend or just hanging around the marina, this boat has all you need for cruising and entertaining.
- Convertible dinette with storage Dining table with adjustable base 16,000 BTU AC/Heating Hatches with Ocean Air screen shade
- Flush mount 3-burner stove 120/12v Refrigerator Microwave oven Enormous storage Sink with cutting board Ice maker Built-in coffee maker Bottle storage
- Master Stateroom
- Full sized bed Hanging locker with mirrored doors Built-in TV/VCR on swivel Mirrored rope locker access Under berth storage Privacy curtain Privacy entrance door to head 12 volt outlet AC/Heat controller
- Vacu Flush head Vanity with sink and storage Wall mirror Shower stall with bi-fold door Medicine cabinet Holding tank monitor Vent fan Hatch with Ocean Air screen
- Teleflex steering Trim tab controls Battery switches Ships bell Adjustable helm seat Ritchie compass Emergency start system Electronics Low range LMS350 A Sonar, GPS, Plotter Standard VHF radio with remote speaker Data Marine Dart 2490 depth speed log Clarion radio control
- Electrical System
- 30 Amp shore power with cord Pro Mariner battery charger 3 On/Off battery switches Westerbeke 8.5K generator Ground fault inlets Cross over charging system 2 Batteries, new 2013
- Engine Room
- Automatic bilge pumps (2) High water alarms Dual electric bilge blowers Halon system 6 gallon Hot water tank with exchanger Pressure water system Cross over fuel system
- 4 Flush mount rod holders Sink, wet bar with cooler and storage underneath Rod storage port & starboard Transom door Aft cockpit bench seat Fresh and raw water washdown 110v receptical
- Underwater bonding system Trim tabs Manganese bronze rudders and struts Flush integral shaft logs Dual trumpet horns Windlass Bow pulpit Spotlight 4 Deck hatches with Ocean Air screen/shade retractors Extended swim platform Fold down swim platform ladder Flush Weaver davit recepticals Built-in fender holders with 4 fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.