- 59 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2003 59' Riva Mercurius Cruiser
RIVA Yachts, world-renowned as the leader in style, engineering and refined elegance, designed this 59’ open,express-style Mercurius with upgraded, powerful 1300 hp MAN diesels. Only one of four Mercurius’ built with larger engines, it represents the ultimate in performance, craftsmanship, and high-end luxury. Consistently upgraded and maintained to perfection, it offers comfort and style for the discriminating yachtsman.
The yacht’s light and bright interior is immaculate and shows very little use, with décor highlighted by elmwood joinery, new white carpeting, and marble countertops. Two large staterooms, each with walk-around queen berths and ensuite head & shower, are separated by a large lower salon with L-shaped lounge to port and galley to starboard.
The bridge deck features an extended helm seat on the starboard side and split circular seating aft. There is a custom bar and entertainment center, as well as access to the crews quarters, engine room and dinghy garage.
- Walk Through
- The yacht is boarded from the stern via a hydro-electrically-controlled passerelle. A walkway leads between two, large, aft-facing sun pads to opposing semi-circular lounges which surround an oversized half-moon teak table that doubles in size with a fold-out leaf. Forward is a custom entertainment center with sink, refrigerator, electric BBQ, ice maker, deep freeze, and extensive counter space. The helm seat, starboard, comfortably seats two. On the port side, a staircase leads to the lower salon furnished with elmwood joinery, neutral leathers and stainless steel. Situated between the master cabin (aft) and the VIP cabin (forward), each with ensuite head, its L-shaped sofa offers comfortable seating for the solid teak dining table. The crew’s quarters are located under the aft deck, as is access to the engine room and dinghy garage (all the way aft).
- The salon is furnished with new, plush white carpet that accents the beauty of the lacquered walls and leather panels. A luxurious beige leather sofa with storage cabinets above is to port, providing comfortable seating for the adjustable teak dining table. New white carpet Upholstered ceiling with lacquer inserts Adjustable teak dining table Main electrical panel with glass doors Cabinets and mirrors
- The fully functional galley with wood flooring is completely concealed behind cabinets and panels which open to provide the chef with excellent, high-end appliances, as well as fine china and glassware. Wood flooring Lacquered ceiling Halogen lights Lacquered cabinets, drawers & shelves Extractor hood, exhaust Microwave oven Refrigerator/freezer Miele dishwasher Ceramic cook top Counter top and sink
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom, aft, has a walk around queen berth and ensuite head & shower. New white carpet Halogen lighting Porthole and curtains Locker with lacquered shelves TV & entertainment center
- Master Head
- Freshwater head Electric exhaust blower Separated stall shower compartment w/ plexi door & teak floor Marble countertop with wash basin Mirror Electrical outlets
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP has a walk around queen berth with ensuite head & shower. New white carpet Halogen lights Portholes with curtains Bed side cabinets Mirror Reading lights Drawers, cabinets and hanging lockers lacquered TV and entertainment stereo
- VIP Head & Shower
- Fresh water head Electric exhaust blower Separated stall shower compartment w/plexi door & teak floor Marble countertop with wash basin Mirror Electrical outlets
- Helm Station
- Helm seat for two 12-volt outlets Controls with steering, complete engine gauges, instrumentation & compass Electro-hydraulic assisted steering Electronic controls Windshield wipers & washers Trim tab indicators Water level gauge Fuel gauge VHF radio Auto Pilot, RayMarine Depth indicator GPS/plotter SAT TV receiver RayMarine radar Bow thruster
- Doors & Windows
- Bow cabin emergency exit to deck Engine room hatch from cockpit w/stainless steel ladder Chain locker hatch Portholes, stainless steel Windshield: stainless steel with tempered glass Tempered glass skylight from salon Main cabin sliding door: stainless steel & tempered glass
- Nonskid deck Radar arch with Bimini top hiding in arch Fiberglass lounges with cushions Fiberglass wet bar, electric grill, ice maker, sink, fridge and food prep area Aft sun pads (2) Teak table, oversized with fold-out leaf Halogen lighting Front & side enclosure
- Hull & Deck
- Fiberglass deck with non-slip surface Forward sun pad with teak hand rails Aft sun pads (2) Fiberglass radar arch with Bimini storage Search light with remote control Navigation lights and running lights SAT TV antenna Horn Acoustic alarms for bilge water Access to swim platform Teak swim platform Shower aft deck, water mixer Electro/hydraulic concealed gangway Electro/hydraulic swim ladder Garage under aft deck sun pad w/ new Yamaha 6 CV Electro/hydraulic garage door Electric bow thruster Stainless steel hand rails and deck fittings Stainless steel bow pulpit & roller Stainless steel rub rail Stainless steel hand rails on sides
- 12- & 24-volt DC with panel & breakers Generator, Kohler Automatic battery charger Battery switches Battery Parallel switches Zinc anodes protection Bonding system Trim tabs system
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Engine room ventilation system Fire extinguisher system Remote shutoff for fuel supply and air intakes Fresh water system Stainless steel water tank Water heater Pressurized water system, 2/24 volt pumps Holding tank system Grey water discharge system Bilge pumps (3) Oil change system for engines, generator & transmissions
- Engine Room
- Fuel – water separators Engines exhaust system with mufflers Engine room lighting Emergency bilge pumps (2) Anti-slip flooring Air intakes with remote closure Freshwater fill High bilge water alarm system
- Salesman's Comments
- This Riva 59’ Mercurius, maintained to perfection, is one of the best cruising yachts in the open / express style. It offers excellent speed, superior handling, outstanding power and distinctive RIVA quality, luxury, styling. Upgraded diesel engines provide increased speed, maximized fuel economy and exceptional maneuverability. With just two owners since its launch, it is in pristine condition and ready for its next passionate and devoted owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.