- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW PAINT JOB
A rare find!! Low hours and well maintained! This is a beautiful example of Nordhavn highly acclaimed 50 series of Long Range Cruiser/Trawler Raised Pilothouse Edition.
Factory upgrades include custom décor features such as Corian countertops with molded-in sinks, beautiful teak walls and cabinetry with built-ins for TV and bar/bottle storage, Sub-zero refrigerator and freezer, washer and dryer. Two stateroom layout, master is mid-ship with a queen island bed and an ensuite head with separate shower. Guest stateroom is forward with a double bed, ensuite head and shower. All closets are cedar lined and vented. The large main salon is directly adjacent to the galley separated by an open counter top layout providing a spacious and open entertaining area. Moving forward and up three steps is the Command Center. The pilothouse features a Stidd helm chair, a large L-shaped settee lounge with pullout pilot berth, Sub-zero refrigerator. Sliding doors port and starboard for easy access to full, walkaround decks with 4 driving stations, Mather’s electronic controls, upgraded Naiad stabilizers, bow thruster, an upgraded Yanmar wing engine, 12 KW Northern Lights generator, Marquipt davit and chocks on the bridge.
NEW GARMIN GPS
NEW BOTTOM PAINT
FRESHLY SERVICED ENGINES AND PACKING GLANDS
SHE IS READY TO CRUISE!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- MARIBELLE is a Nordhavn 50 raised pilothouse, long-range, trawler style motoryacht with the symmetrical, walk-around side decks, layout. The main salon is aft on the main deck level, with the adjoining galley just forward and to port. The master stateroom is amidships a few steps down from the main salon. The guest stateroom is forward accessible from both the pilothouse stairway and the master stateroom. The laundry and library are located in the passageway to the guest stateroom. The engine room is accessible from both the master stateroom and the lazarette. The interior joiner work is grain-matched teak, hand-rubbed, and finished with satin varnish. The floors are satin varnished teak and holly, except for the galley and heads, which are finished with custom "slate" vinyl tile. Ceiling panels are covered with eggshell white foam backed vinyl with teak staving. Recessed ceiling fixtures provide interior lighting, with wall switches conveniently located throughout. All settees and beds are covered in designer fabrics. The salon windows are finished with designer fabrics and custom rollup shades. Outside, there are full walk-around side decks with port & starboard boarding doors, Portuguese bridge with access door to the foredeck, a large cockpit with access door to the integral transom swim platform and a large boat deck atop the main salon. The full displacement hull has a bulbous bow with bow thruster, active fin stabilization, and keel cooler for the main engine, which exhausts up through a functional dry stack. The light gray gelcoated hull is a solid fiberglass lay-up with internally ballasted keel, and a skeg mounted rudder. Decks are molded-in non-skid. Railings, ladders, dorades, etc. are all welded and polished stainless steel. The only exterior teak is the cap rail on the transom.
- The "U" shaped galley features: Custom Wrap-Around Corian Countertops Molded-In Corian Sink With Kohler Sprayer Faucet Custom "Slate" Vinyl Tile Flooring Sub Zero 249 Frost-Free Freezer (2) Sub Zero 249 PP Refrigerators Force 10 3-burner Electric Stove/Oven GE Profile Microwave Oven U-line B95 Icemaker Broan Trash Compactor Paragon Senior Fresh Water System Raritan 12 Gal. Hot Water Heater GE Profile Exhaust Hood/Fan
- The raised, air conditioned pilothouse has a large "L" shaped settee with dinette table to port. This settee has a slide-out section that converts into a full-length pilot berth. Beneath this settee and dinette is a large chart drawer. The other Sub-Zero refrigerator is directly adjacent to this dinette. On the counter above the fridge are the master PBX telephone set and the engine room temperature readout. There are port and starboard entry doors from the Portuguese bridge into the pilothouse. At the wheel is a custom Stidd multi-adjustable helmsperson seat with folding footrest. Overhead is an opening hatch fitted with screen and sun curtain. All of the heavy-duty pilothouse windows are fitted with Texteline sun covers. To the right of the helmsperson is the ship's main electrical distribution panel. Above this panel is the chart table which is large enough to lay out charts, logs, and laptop computer (not included), for which there are GPS and modem data cable connections. Directly in front of the helm are the steering compass, the main engine MMX control, and the bow thruster joystick. Surrounding the helm, flush mounted into a raised console, is the yacht's complete electronics array. This console is well ventilated to keep the equipment cool. There is also an overhead console housing the controls for the windshield wipers and the remote spot/flood light. These console surfaces are finished in dark gray, glare-free mica for better night vision.
- Mather’s MMC Micro Commander single-lever main engine throttle/shift Mather’s dual source voltage switch Morse dual-lever wing engine throttle/shift American Bow Thruster control Naiad stabilization control pane Maxwell windlass remote operation panel FloScan fuel instrumentation Rule bilge alarm system Trace Inverter control panel ITT remote spot/flood light control panel AFI air horn control 12 vdc receptacles for cell phone/hand-held VHF chargers IEEE data receptacles for GPS/Modem Robertson 300X Interfaced Autopilot 64 mi Furuno 1942 Interfaced Radar (4' antenna, 10" display) All NEW Garmin 5212 12” touch screen GPS/Plotter Furuno GP30 Interfaced GPS Interphase Twinscope Forward and Side Scanning Sonar Icom M127 VHF w/Hailer Icom M59 VHF (2) New Shakespear VHF antennas (lay down mounts) Shakespear TV Antenna Autohelm Digital Speed/Distance Log Autohelm Digital Wind Speed w/Windpoint Autohelm ST50 Digital Depth Sounder Panasonic KX-T30810 PBX Telephone/Intercom System w/Shore, Cell and Modem Lines (2) Icom Foredeck and Aft Deck Hailers/Listeners Lugger Main Engine Instrument Panel Yanmar Wing Engine Instrument Panel Northern Lights Instrument Panel Kobelt Analog Rudder Position Indicator Robertson Flux Gate Compass 5" Ritchie Magnetic Compass
- Master Stateroom
- The mid-ship, air-conditioned master stateroom features an island queen bed fitted with custom tailored coverlet and linens, and matching pillows. There is a cedar lined hanging locker, dresser with mirror, a TV built-in behind tambour doors, the telephone/intercom, two opening portlights, two new LED brass reading lights, and the SMX air-conditioning control. Additional fresh air can also be supplied via a dorade vent. The ensuite head has custom Corian countertop with molded-in sink, mirrored vanity, electric toilet, opening portlight, and custom "slate" vinyl tiled floor. The adjoining shower room has a towel locker, a seat, and an exhaust fan. New Headliner!
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom, with separate air conditioning, has a double bed fitted with custom tailored coverlet and linens, with pillows to match. There is a chest of drawers and utility shelving, cedar lined hanging locker, the telephone/intercom, the air-conditioning SMX control, two new LED brass reading lights, additional drawers, lockers, and shelves, and four opening portlights. Additional fresh air is provided via a dorade vent. The ensuite head has a Corian countertop with molded-in sink, electric toilet, mirrored vanity, and "slate" vinyl tiled floor. The separate shower room has a seat and an overhead hatch.
- Deck and Hull
- 32# Fortress Anchor 60# CQR Anchor/approx. 400' High Test Chain Double Roller Bow Pulpit Maxwell 3500 24V Windlass (pilothouse remote) 800 lb. Marquipt Low Profile Electric Davit (handheld control) Removable Dinghy Cradle Hot and Cold Fresh Water Shower Transom Door to Integral Swim Platform Swim Ladder (3) Removable Swim Platform Rails New Life Ring Saltwater Foredeck Washdown Molded in Dunnage Locker on Foredeck Air Horn (4) Upper/Lower Stainless Rub Rails Welded Stainless Bow Rail (2) Welded Stainless Side Rails (boat deck) Texteline Windshield Shades Custom Stainless Recessed Window Storm Anchors (pilothouse and salon) (3) Lewmar Hatches (4) Vetus Pantograph Windshield Wipers (new 4/2013) Anchor Light (4) Navigation Lights ITT Remote Control Flood, Spot and Search Light (2) Flood Lights (boat deck) (2) Flag Halyards Air Horn Coast Guard Safety Package (8) Mooring Cleats Fenders
- The cockpit console not only has a sink with cutting board top, drawers and lockers, but also houses the stern control station with Mather’s throttle/shift, bow thruster control, and steering control. There is also an inlet for dock water, and a hot/cold fresh water shower, console sink w/cutting board and Tackle locker. Two removable rod holders.
- The ship's master electrical distribution panel is located just to the right of the helm, and provides circuit breakers for all of the electrical circuits, panel meters for all voltage and amperage, selection switch for power sources, and indicator lights for bilge pumps, etc. GFI outlets on AC Electrical System (12 V) 4 X 8D Maintenance Free Glass-mat Battery Bank for House Service (new 4/2013) (12V) 1 x 4D Generator/Wing Engine Battery Bank (new 4/2013) (24V) 2 X 8D Main Engine/Thruster/Windlass Battery Bank (new 4/2013) 12kW Northern Lights Generator w/Noise Box (service w/new water pump 4/2013) Electrical Bonding System w/External Bronze Plate 24V Main Engine Alternator 12V Main Engine Alternator 12V Wing Engine Alternator 12V Generator Alternator 24V Freedom 458 2500 watt Battery Charger/Inverter (new 4/2013) Trace Battery Condition Gauge Battery Parallel Switch Separate Battery Kill Switches for all Banks (2) 50 amp Shore Power Cables Combo TV/Tele Shore Side Cable 12V House Lighting System 120V Florescent Engine Room Lighting PAE Master Electrical Panel (3) Voltage Meters •Trace Frequency Meter Cable, Telephone Inlet (2) 50 amp 120/240 Inlets Rule High Bilge Water Alarm
- Engine Room/Mechanical
- Lugger L6108A Main Engine, in-line 6 cylinders, turbo charged, keel-cooled, dry exhaust, 250 HP, with ZF IRM280PL Commercial-Duty, 3:1 reduction transmission. 12 volt & 24 volt alternators to charge both banks. Main Engine hours: 787 Yanmar 4JH2E Wing Engine, in-line 4 cylinders, natural, wet exhaust, 55 HP, with Hurth V-drive transmission. Wing Engine hours: 37 Northern Lights M843N-12Kw, wet exhaust, sound cover. Generator hours: 398 Main, Wing and Generator Oil Transfer System Naiad 252 Hydraulic Stabilizers Dual Racor Main Engine Fuel Filters Racor Wing Engine Fuel Filter Racor Generator Fuel Filter Racor Fuel Transfer/Polishing Fuel Filter (2) Fuel Level Sight Gauges 50 Gal. Holding Tank (w/electric discharge pump) Yanmar Oil Pressure Alarm Northern Lights Oil Pressure Alarm and Shutdown Engine Room Sound Insulation Acoustical Insulation (2) Bilge Blowers Par Automatic Bilge Pump Edson Manual Bilge Pump Rule Automatic, Electric Bilge Pump Rule High Water Alarm Lugger Water Temp Alarm Northern Lights Water Temp Alarm and Shutdown Yanmar Water Temp Alarm In-Line Water Filtration System (dockside water hookup) Paragon Senior Electric Water Pump Fuel Prime Pump (3) Fuel Shut Off Valves (2) Fire Extinguishers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.