- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New low price!!
Check this one out immediately!
The eastern Caribbean is the best cruising grounds in the world and it's where everyone wants to go but it's a hard slog to windward to get there. Pa La O La is already there and ready to go. Buy this boat where it is, enjoy the best of sailing for as long as you want and take an easy sail home or start off for anywhere you want to go - even through the canal and around the world. The Prout Snowgoose is solidly built and this one is in great shape. The sellers don't tolerate anything that doesn't work well and they're cruising now so it's ready to go.
- Step directly from the cockpit to a spacious saloon with seating for six. A full width window is open to the forward berth and windows. The companionway to starboard leads down a short set of steps to the galley, forward cabin and aft starboard cabin. Just at the steps is a front opening refrigerator. Just forward of the steps inboard is a large counter work surface and the galley sinks with storage below. Opposite, on the outboard side of the galley is the cooktop stove with more counter work space. Just aft of the stove counter is a built-in oven at eye level. Forward of the galley is the entry to the forward berth which lies athwartships of the saloon. A door opens into a hanging locker. Ample storage lockers and drawers are near the foot of the berth. Aft of the galley is the starboard cabin and berth. This cabin has been outfitted for storage and workshop but can easily be redecorated into a third private cabin. The companionway to port leads down a short set of steps to the nav station. Inboard and just below the saloon are the radios and electrical panels. Opposite is a counter with storage below. Forward of the nav station is the head with shower and a private second cabin with double berth is aft. Large, airy saloon with comfortable seating for 6 at the same level as the cockpit Dining table folds or can be removed for more space Two cabins with double berths Third cabin currently used for storage and workroom can easily be redecorated for guest accommodations 8-Caframo 12 vdc Fans installed throughout boat interior for great air circulation Numerous opening hatches provide ample ventilation Windows with curtains keep the interior cool but allow 360 degree view CruiseAirrr 16,700 btu air conditioning - NEW 2006! Galley up design provides more saloon space and keeps nav station and galley clutter out of view of guests
- Smev 3 burner propane cooktop Smev built-in eye level propane oven Waeco CR1080U/F front loading refrigerator - NEW 2008! Technautics Cool Blue 6 CF refrigerator/freezer - NEW 2008! Large double galley sink with single handle faucet Ample counter space and storage
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Northern Lights 6KW genset - NEW 2005, 1708 hrs.! 2 - Kyocera 135 watt panels & Flex charge controller - NEW 2009! Four Winds III wind generator & control Panel – NC25A-12 voltage regulator Katadyn 80E water maker - NEW 2010! Filter Boss dual switchable primary diesel filtering system - NEW 2006! Xantrex Freedom SW 815-2012 2000 watt sine wave inverter/charger with remote control head - NEW 2013! Replaced DC distribution panel and replaced any non-tinned wire to all motor and high amp draws Balmar ARS-5 regulator Shower Mate tankless water Heater gives instant unlimited hot water anywhere! Yanmar 3GM30 diesel engine with 1900 hrs.
- Raymarine C-80 chartplotter - NEW 2007! Raymarine autopilot with ST 7001 control head and SIG Core Pack course computer - NEW 2007! Bronze depth transducer with fairing - NEW 2007! Raymarine DSM 300 digital Sounder module - NEW 2007! 2 Raymarine RS125 GPS sensors - NEW 2007! Raymarine 48 mi 4KW radar with 24” raydome - NEW 2007! Raymarine ST60 wind instrument - NEW 2007! ICOM M-802 SSB with SP-24 external speaker - NEW 2007! ICOM AT-140 HF automatic antenna tuner - NEW 2007! ICOM IC-M504 VHF radio with loud hailer - NEW 2007! ICOM Command MIC III - NEW 2007! SCS Pactor II Modem upgraded to Pactor III West Marine VHF 150 handheld West Marine AIS Transceiver Bad Boy Unleashed Long range wifi system, bullet installed on mast, hard wired POE and for boat-wide wifi - NEW 2012! Digital TV antenna mounted on spreader
- Sails & rigging
- Banks Daycron mainsail with three reefs and full battens - NEW 2008! Banks genoa, Dacron with sun cover, 454 sq.ft. - NEW 2008! Banks Daycron staysail approx. 100 sq. ft. with sun cover - NEW 2008! Strong track system installed on mast eases raising and lowering mainsailCustom Asymmetric Cruising Sail in a sock Standing rigging by SSMR, Inc. at Salt Creek Boat Works - NEW 2008! Mast pulled to check all fittings, and conduit installed for cabling, replaced mast wiring for lights & VHF antenna - NEW 2008! All running rigging & lazy Jacks - NEW 2008!
- Hull & deck
- Lippincott Marine Canvas custom arch with davits and mounts for wind generator & solar panels - NEW 2008! Winslow 40SLO life raft-4 person - inspected and repacked December 2012! MOB pole with strobe - drogue (can attach to life ring) ACR RIB-3 EPIRB Radar reflector mounted at spreader Marine Technologies fume detector Kidde Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Simpson Lawrence S-L Hyspeed Double action manual windlass (one original, added one in 2004) Ultra 42# anchor mounted in bow rollers w/50’ 5/16” chain & 250’ 5/8” 3-strand nylon rode Manson Supreme 45# anchor w/50’ 5/16” chain & 250’ 5/8” 3-strand nylon rode Fortress FX-25 anchor w/15’ 5/16” chain & 150’ 5/8” 3-strand in storage bag West Marine Hypalon RIB 310 - NEW 2008! (NOT INCLUDED) Garhauer outboard motor hoist on stern - NEW 2009! Catalina Magma grill with Force 10 burner
- Brokers comments
- Check this one out immediately! The eastern Caribbean is the best cruising grounds in the world and it's where everyone wants to go but it's a hard slog to windward to get there. Pa La O La is already there and ready to go. Buy this boat where it is, enjoy the best of sailing for as long as you want and take an easy sail home or start off for anywhere you want to go - even through the canal and around the world. The Prout Snowgoose is solidly built and this one is in great shape. The sellers don't tolerate anything that doesn't work well and they're cruising now so it's ready to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Contact Harry Schell at +502-4088-0786 , Guatemala, or Harry@EdwardsYachtSales.com Callers from the US dial 011 before the number instead of the "+". Call me on Skype at hkschell