- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Double Deuce” is the nicest 380 Sundancer on the market. The owner is extremely meticulous inside and out down to the bilge. Powered by dealer maintained MerCruiser 8.1S Horizon’s with only 550 original hours. This Sundancer is loaded; Genset with only 55hrs, Raymarine electronics package, New Eisenglass, 2 Enclosures (Factory & Camper), Sunpad, Flat Screen TVs throughout, Vesselview engine monitoring system, Central Vac, Satellite TV and much more. “Double Deuce” is a true 10. Call today to schedule your showing.
Owner will consider trades of 48’-52’ late model Sundancer’s
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Great styling has long been a Sea Ray trademark, and while few American sportboats are as glamorous as their European counterparts the quality found in late-model Sundancers is second to none. Built on a fully cored deep- V hull with a wide beam, few imports can match the spacious interior of the 380 Sundancer with her superb galley (including a full-size refrigerator), excellent storage, and wide-open floorplan. The layout is typical of most Sundancers with double berths fore and aft and a sofa in the salon that converts to a double berth for extra guests. The midcabin stateroom serves as a conversation area during the day, and then converts into a bed at night. A door separates the forward stateroom from the main cabin, while a curtain provides privacy for the midcabin. On deck, the spacious cockpit provides wraparound seating for six to seven and comes with a wet bar, fender storage, and a removable table that converts into a sun pad. An electric hatch provides access to a rather compact engine compartment. MerCruiser 370hp V-drive inboards cruise at 18 knots (mid 20s top).
- Double berths fore and aft and a dinette in the salon that converts to a double berth for extra guests. The mid cabin stateroom serves as a conversation area during the day, and then electrically converts into a bed at night. A door separates the forward stateroom from the main cabin, while a curtain provides privacy for the mid cabin. Carpeting Throughout w/ Snap-In Protector Cherry Cabinetry Throughout Air Conditioning Throughout Full Galley Ample Storage Full Stand-Up Head w/ Shower U-Shaped Dinette Converts To Berth Aft Lounge Converts to Double Berth Overhead Lighting Throughout Flat Screen TVs Throughout Central Vac Satellite TV (2 Receivers) Satellite Radio
- Cherry Cabinetry Toshiba Flat Screen TV Recessed 2 Burner Stove w/ Corian Cover Full Size Fridge Panasonic Microwave Ample Storage
- The cockpit provides wraparound seating for six to seven and comes with a wet bar, fender storage, and a removable table that converts into a sun pad. An electric hatch provides access to a rather compact engine compartment. SS Deck Hardware Throughout 2 Enclosures (Factory and Full Camper Back) Factory Swim Platform w/ Integrated Swim Ladder Integrated Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Factory Radar Arch w/ Overhead Recessed Lighting Bow Sunpad Wet Bar Cockpit Sink Norcold Cockpit Refrigerator New Forward Eisenglass 2013 Transom Shower Snap-In Carpeting Throughout Ample Storage
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine Electronics Package Throughout Raymarine RL80C & RL70C Multi-Function Displays Raymarine ST7001+ Auto Pilot Raymarine Digital GPS DG300 Raymarine VHF Lofrans Windlass Mercury Smartcraft Engine Management System Sea Ray Systems Monitor ACR Spotlight w/ Helm Remote Trim Tabs Clarion Radio w/ Helm Remote & Speakers Throughout
- Kohler 7.3kW Generator 120 Hours Outlets Throughout Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 8.1S 550hrs Freshwater Cooled New Manifolds & Risers 2011
- Broker's Comments
- Exceptionally Well Kept, Owner is moving up, Cleanest on the market.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.