Preliminary Listing on this Estate Sale. Available for viewing.
This is a 48 metre 156 (ft) large aluminium vessel which was developed by Trinity Yachts and devised by Trinity Yachts. She can accommodate 12 guests and 9 crew. Launched in the year of 1998 the comparatively modern internal styling promulgates the essence of owner and Dee Robinson/Victory Lane Enterprises. Her hull was built out of aluminium. The motor yacht superstructure component is fabricated predominantly using aluminium. With a beam of 8.5 m or 27.9 ft THEMIS has fairly large internal space. She has a reasonably shallow draught of 2.04m (6.7ft).
Installed with twin CATERPILLAR diesel main engines, this yacht is able to attain a maximum speed of 21 knots. She also has an efficient range of 6000 miles whilst underway at her cruising speed of 18 knots.
- This 47.55m (156'0"ft) motor yacht was custom built in 1998 by Trinity Yachts. This luxury vessel's sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Trinity Yachts. The yacht's interior has been designed by Dee Robinson Interiors and has exterior styling by Trinity Yachts. Her exterior is styled by the Trinity Yachts team who are also responsible for the entire engineering package. Performance + Capabilities This yacht is capable of 24 knots flat out, with a range of 1500 nm. Themis Accommodation There is accommodations for up to 10 guests. She is also capable of carrying up to 9 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
- Deck Outfitting
- Dual Maxwell VWC 8000 208V vertical electric windlass with stainless steel recessed anchor pockets (2) 450’ 3/4 inch chair anchor rodes Six person hot tub on flybridge Aft Boarding Gates Extended transom platform providing 18” walk space Marquipt Seacrane with 16’ arm, 4000 lb. capacity Flybridge bar with sink, refrigerator and ice maker 28” Sun lounges starboard side of Flybridge Clear lucite wing doors to aft deck from side deck walk around Teak aft deck, teak side deck, teak skylounge deck and teak Portuguese Bridge European style passage to fore deck, European walk-around, and European Passerelle
- Main Galley/ Appliances
- Gagganeau triple ovens with Gagganeau cook tops, griddle and deep fryer (2) dishwashers KithenAid trash compactor Microwave/convection oven in Crew Galley Miele two burner cook top in Crew Galley Dual stainless steel Delfield refrigerators and freezers Dual mcrowave/convection ovens Dual warming ovens Sub-Zero Ice Maker Stainless steel walls throughout galley
- Navigation And Communication
- Scientific Atlanta 9821 Sstandard M satellite Panafax PX150 Best U.P.S. Ferrups FE 850 VA (2) Simrad RA 724 color radar in wheelhouse ARPA option Anritsu RA 771UA radar on Flybridge (2) Stephens SEA 156 VHF radios Stephens SEA 225 SSB radio Stephens SEA 8000 Sea hailer Furuno NX500 Navtex receiver B&G Hydra 2 cruise pak with 20/20 CD display (2) Northstar 941X GPS (1) Data Marine model 3000 digital depth sounder (3) Motorola cellular systems Toshiba phone system Color Elbex CCTV C Plath NaviPilot V C Plath NaviPilot II gyro compass C Plath remote full function autopilot DSS satellite TV System with stabilized dish Dual station Simrad/Shipmate RS8300 VHF Pentium Pro Modular computer system (3) 14” VP 140 Viewsonic LCD flat screen video monitors
- Air Conditioning
- JD Nall Aqua Air 30 tons total, Two (2) Alpha Chiller compressors with “Soft Starting” controls; automatic staged compressor; supplementary heaters installed in the air stream of air handlers provides dual capabilities of heat or air conditioning when system is in the cooling mode; 1.5 kw Lemoinne pilothouse defroster. Air conditioned engine room
- 1X Filtration Concepts 2500 gal per day which can be increased to 4000 gal per day by adding 2 membranes
- 21' Novurania 2 Seadoo Waverunners
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.