- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat has been completely upgraded by a knowable sailing couple and has been maintained to the highest standards
If you are looking for a great sail boat that offers year of sailing pleasure without the constant work and upgrades , this is the boat for you.
- Sails & Rigging
- Quantum main/cross-cut Dacron/Dutchman 2002 Quantum roller furling jib/cross-cut Dacron /133% 2002 Asymmetrical cruiser chute with spinnaker sleeve BoomKicker with fittings - new 2012 Additional Dogger/Bimini - 2012 Mainsail cover - 2013 Magma grill Martec MK111 Eliptec folding prop 14” dia x12x 7/8 RH Danforth anchor Water hose installed within anchor locker Fire extinguishers/Orion flare kit
- Raymarine S1 ST 6T 6002 wheel drive autopilot - 2007 Standard Horizion VHF Standard Horizion depth/speed Ritchie compass
- Two burner stove/oven Adler/Barbour refrigeration Single stainless steel sink/pressurized faucet/foot-pedal pump
- Engines & Mechanical
- 1986 Universal Model - M-25 Engine HP - 21 Hours - 1000 Cruising speed 6 MpH Deep cycle marine batteries - 3 Xaantex 40 amp automatic 3 stage battery charger Whistler power inverter - 800 watts 2008 Sundance solar So-charger panel/24 watts -12 volts 2009 Pioneer AM-FM CD player
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.