- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2014 Wentworth Marina Dockage Paid
Her quality is legendary. Her blue water performance lauded by sport fishing experts. Lil Shadow is owned by a licensed captain since 1998. She has been loaded with sport fishing options including a tuna tower and maintained extremely well without regard to cost. Her interior is mint and she is overall in great condition offered at a fantastic value compared to other same make/model/year Cabos on the market. She is powered by diesel twin 3208TA Cats rated at 435hp. If you have been looking for a great sport fishing vessel….here she is!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you board through the transom door you will be thrilled with the amount of space on the fishing deck. From there you enter a spacious cockpit with bolster loaded with instrumentation covered by a spray hood shelter. The companionway leads you into the cabin with head port to followed by the galley. The master suite is forward and can be closed off for privacy with a curtain. As you leave the master suite you enter the salon starboard to with leather seating, table, TV and Sony stereo. The electric panel is to starboard at the companionway.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is quite comfortable with a convertible (to upper and lower bunks) L shaped ultra leather settee with salon table that swivels for ease of access to the seating. This area can accommodate overnight guests. There is entertainment via a Panasonic TV and Sony Stereo. All throughout the salon and cabin you will find warm inlaid teak and holly wood flooring that is rich in color. Her headroom is 6’11” topped with recessed halogen lighting.
- The galley is fully equipped with a fridge, stainless steel circular sink, single cooktop, Sharp microwave, lustrous wood cabinetry, and gorgeous Corian countertops.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom double berth is centerline forward with a full length privacy curtain, wood cabinetry and storage. Access to the anchor locker is from this stateroom. There is storage for rods, reading lights and an upholstered dressing seat. A large hatch provides light to the area. The ample sized head features a Vacuflush toilet, framed mirror, vanity with storage, Corian counter top, opening port hole and shower stall.
- The deck area is a sport fishing enthusiasts dream! With dual deck fresh and salt water wash down, sink, tackle center, ice maker, two fish boxes, transom live well and bait prep stations, deck rod holder station, trolling rod holders, rocket launchers mounted on port & starboard ladders, flybridge rod holders, tuna tower, double spreader aluminum outriggers. etc. you will want for nothing. Plenty of room is available for fishing chairs as well. Shore power available, tons of storage, windlass, anchor, etc. Her cockpit is covered by a Strataglass spray hood. The rails and stanchions are aluminum. There is a bow pulpit. Her flybridge features a tournament style configuration with tuna tower, padded bench seating and helm. She has padded bolsters to help when landing that big one through the transom door.
- Electronics & Helm
- In the cockpit you will be impressed with all of the navigational equipment and mechanical instrumentation. She features dual Furuno monitors, Ritchie Compass, Northstar 952X GPS, ICOM VHF Marine IC-M302 radio, Furuno remote depth indicator, Robertson Auto Pilot 300X. The flybrige helm has redundant VHF radio and other features. Her salon features a Panasonic TV and Sony Stereo.
- Cabo Yachts has always been known for their superb wiring and electrical systems. Shore power is located on deck. Her cabin is both Air Conditioned and reverse cycle heated. Her AC/DC electrical distribution panel is located at the companionway starboard to. Engine room, cockpit and navigational lighting.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Powered by economic diesel fuel, her twin Caterpillar 3208Ts are rated at 435 hp and have 1750 hours logged. Access to the engine room is assisted by hydraulics that lift the cockpit deck. Her batteries and battery control panel are located forward in the engine room. Located between the engines aft is a Westerbeke generator. A Fireboy fire suppression system is located in the engine room with control from the cockpit to starboard. There are trim tab controls in the cockpit. On board are three bilge pumps located forward, mid and aft.
- As Lil Shadow’s owner is a licensed Captain who fished her with family, safety onboard was a requirement. Safety equipment includes an EPIRB, life jackets, engine room fire suppression system, horn and searchlights.
- Broker's Comments
- All in all, this Cabo 35 Express is the cleanest, most well-kept and loaded model I have ever had the pleasure to represent. She has been triumphant in fishing tournaments and is ready for her next Captain offered at a tremendous value. She will be hauled soon for winter storage but will be available for viewings.
- The Cabo 35 Flybridge has a deep –V hull which rides exceptionally soft in choppy seas. It is one of the driest, most roomy and comfortable fishing platforms in the market. Separated from her competition with her impeccable running bottom due to the manufacturing process and materials, she stands alone. Her celebrated strength is uncompromised. Made by fishermen for fishermen, her offshore sporting prowess is professional grade. Fishing gear and personal items excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.