- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 112V 92 DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Greece) This Magnum 50 is literally fit for a king, King Juan Carlos of Spain was the original owner of this beauty. She sets the standards for mega express yachts with a blend of sleek styling, exciting performance, and lavish accommodations. Fifty-foot sport yachts are designed to utilize their size to match their comfort with their performance, this big time cruiser features an upscale interior and spacious cockpit.
On deck we have a large cockpit with port side helm and double wide helm seat. A full complement of electronics include GPS, chart plotter, instruments, compass, AM/FM/CD stereo, and VHF radio. There's guest seating with table The cockpit includes a bar with refrigerator, ice maker, and counter top. A giant sun pad and swim platform provide sun drenched accommodations aft.
Below we have an air conditioned salon with carpeting and mirrored bulkhead. Wraparound settee with table provide a spot to relax or entertain out of the sun. There's a full galley to starboard. The forward stateroom has double berth and head with shower.
This extremely clean 50' Magnum is turnkey ready. She is powered by twin Detroit 112V 92 DDEC engines with 1150 horsepower each and only 720 hours of use. Arenson surface drives convert all that power into performance with a cruising speed of 35 mph. Mechanical features include a Kohler 13-kW generator, reverse cycle HVAC, and 180l/hr water maker. Call now for more information and schedule a showing.
- Air Conditioned Interior Owner's Cabin with Double Berth and en suite Head Open Salon with Large Windows Wraparound Lounge with Center Table Flat Screen TV with DVD Player Fusion Sound System with CD Player and MP3 & iPod Galley with Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Maker, and Electric Cooktop Crew Quarters
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Fresh Upholstery New Teak Deck Port Side Helm with Double Wide Helm Seat Wraparound Guest Lounge Large Sun Lounge Swim Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine GPS Chartplotter Raymarine Depth Sounder VHF Radio Ritchie Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1150-hp Detroit Diesel Engines - New in 1999 - Rebuilt in 2005 Arneson Surface Drives Jabsco Oil Change System Kohler 13-kW Generator 220v Shore Power Battery Charger Bow Thruster 180l/hr Watermaker Water Heater Halon Fire Suppression
- Deck & Hull
- Two Anchors Power Windlass Swim Platform with Ladder Freshwater Shower Viking 12 Person Life Raft 10 PFDs 2.8 Meter Tender with 8-hp Yamaha Full Mooring Cover
- Salesman's Notes
- Turnkey Ready Second Owner Original Owner: King Juan Carlos of Spain Maintained to High Standards Many Upgrades
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.