- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The legendary American boat builder Chris Craft, build the 68’ Roamer on an aluminum hull for strength and durability. This yacht is equipped with twin diesel engines, generators and fresh water maker. Dreamchaser has completed the great loop from Alaska to the Caribbean in style having the warmth of traditional wood work, great open floor plan and large covered bridge for entertaining or everyday living. With new carpet, teak flooring, 4 staterooms, 2 heads and a master ensuite with tub to accommodate 8 comfortably.
In 2012/2013, she had many upgrades; salon sunshades, bimini top, remodeled staterooms, new headliners, wall coverings, lighting, custom built-in cabinets/bookshelves, new pumps for fresh water maker, 3 new A/C units, queen pillow-top mattress, 2 twin beds, 36” flat screen w/ DVD, 2- 24” flat screens and her aluminum bottom was re-plated and painted.
Owners relocated and are motivated to sell this great cruising and/or live aboard.
- Accommodations and Layout
- Board this classic by entering into the air conditioned aft deck with Eisenglass enclosure, L-shaped settee and table, with teak flooring and custom ladder leading up to the bridge. Once stepping into the salon via glass sliding doors, enjoy the view through large windows, with new carpet, leather sofa and two leather recliners for guaranteed comfort while viewing a 36” flat screen. Nice open flow into a spacious galley for easy entertaining. Galley features full size appliances, extensive cabinets and lots of counter space for cooking. To forward the pilothouse with both port and starboard entry with screen doors, bench helm seat with two built-in deep freezers, ladder up to bridge and beautiful teak stairwell with built-in lighting on every step that leads to all teak flooring on the lower deck. Forward of stairwell are guest stateroom/crew quarters with ensuite, portside laundry/utility room with easy access electrical panels. Midship guest stateroom, guest head, port and starboard entry doors for engine rooms. To aft is a portside guest stateroom, to aft starboard the master stateroom with plenty of closet space, built-in shelving and ensuite master bath. With morning coffee or evening dinner party enjoy the view from the bridge. Entering from the pilothouse or aft deck you’ll find upper helm with two captain chairs, large lounge and sun pad along with Jennaire grille, wet bar and mini fridge covered by a new bimini top for lots of comfort and space to accommodate your friends and family.
- Open floor plan to galley Large windows w/ blinds Sliding glass doors to aft New headliner Recessed lighting w/ dimmers Large leather sofa and 2 leather recliners Coffee and end table Two built-in cabinets/bookcases Carpeted sole (new 2013) New 36” flat screen TV w/ Bose surround sound
- Extensive cabinets and drawer storage Spacious countertops Full sized Refrigerator w/freezer and ice maker Full sized dishwasher Fresh water system w/filter Trash compactor, garbage disposal/sink Convection oven/microwave Flat top range Recessed lighting w/dimmers
- Aft Deck
- Eisenglass enclosure Air conditioned L-shaped settee w/ storage Custom built ladder to bridge Teak flooring
- Air conditioned Port & starboard entry w/ sliding screen doors Ladder up to bridge Bench helm seat w/ two built-in deep freezers Furuno radar, auto pilot, chart plotter, depth finder, VHS radio Teak stairwell to all staterooms
- Master Stateroom w/ Ensuite
- Queen sized pillow-top mattress (New 2013) Custom built-in bookcases Headliner, wall coverings (New 2013) Recessed overhead lighting 24” flat screen TV/DVD Chest of drawers Two full length closets Ample storage under bed Carpeting-removable (New 2013) Tub/shower in master bath Vanity w/sink Electric flush toilet
- Guest Stateroom - Port Aft
- Two twin beds (New 2013) Wall covering (New 2013) Recessed overhead lighting 24” flat screen TV Chest of drawers/desk Full length closet Carpeting-removable (New 2013)
- Guest Stateroom & Guest Head - Midship
- 4th stateroom or office Space for two twin beds or bunk Full length closet Carpeting (New 2013) Vanity w/sink Shower Electric flush toilet
- Guest Stateroom / Crew Quarters and Ensuite - Forward
- Twin bunk Chest of drawers Closet Carpeting-removable (New 2013) Ensuite head Vanity w/ sink Shower Electric flush toilet
- Laundry / Utility Room
- Bosch washer/dryer Sink Electrical panels Utility closet
- Engine Room & Electrical / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesels 12V71-TI & Stabilizers 2-Generators- 25KW & 12KW 6-Batteries (New 2013) Fresh water maker Fresh water system pumps (New 2013) Sea water strainers 6-A/C units (3) New 4-Fuel tanks -2900 gallons Water tank-300 gallons
- Bridge / Flybridge
- Garmin GPS map 188C sounder Raytheon Pathfinder Rl70 radar Two captain chairs Nautica 16’ rib jet drive dinghy 6 person Avon life raft 1500lb davit Radar arch Crow’s nest Stairwell to aft deck and pilot house Wet bar w/ sink & storage Jennaire grill L-shaped lounge and large sun pad Pioneer stereo Bimini top (New 2012)
- Deck / Hull
- Foredeck seating Foredeck storage 2-Bow anchors w/ 300’ chain (Danforth & Plow) Bow rails w/ teak cap Teak toe rail Covered cockpit Large storage in cockpit sole Cockpit sink & livewell Cockpit docking controls Aft docking windlass Swim platform Aluminum hull w/ full keel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.