- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is as close as you will get to a new Gemini 105 Mc. This Gemini 105 Mc has only 352 hours! It has been a day sailor, never been slept on. This is the shallow draft, light weight, performance version that made the legend.
The Gemini 105 Mc Catamaran, the perennial bestselling cruising catamaran with great accommodations, light and airy spaces and good sailing performance all at an affordable price.
The Gemini 105 Mc features an efficient hull shape, trusted kick up centerboards and rudders, an 18 inch draft and extremely manageable 14 foot beam. The Gemini 105 Mc interior and deck mold makes the boat strong, light and fast with great cruising amenities.
Accommodations feature the master queen cabin forward and two double cabins aft. The saloon has a dinette settee with a 3 piece table suitable for casual seating when closed or dining when open. The dinette table easily converts into a berth for two.
To Starboard is a large galley with opposing work surfaces, double sink, refrigerator and two burner stove with oven and broiler. Rather than Galley up or Galley down we describe the layout as Galley Open, as it is open to the entire saloon and you stand at eye level with the windows but you are standing on the hull floor.
Forward to Port is the head with counter space, wash basin and shower with an isolating door and two storage lockers.
The cockpit is designed for great seating with easy ingress and egress facilitated by normal sized steps to the deck in each corner.
The solid foredeck provides a safe work area when needed to a spacious lounge area for calm sailing days or when the vessel is at rest.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Accommodations feature the master queen cabin forward and two double cabins aft. The saloon has a dinette settee with a 3 piece table suitable for casual seating when closed or dining when open. The dinette table easily converts into a berth for two. To Starboard is the large galley with opposing work surfaces, double sink, refrigerator and stove with oven and broiler. Rather than Galley up or Galley down we describe the layout as Galley Open, as it is open to the entire saloon and you stand at eye level with the windows but you are standing on the hull floor. Forward to Port is the head with counter space, washbasin and shower with an isolating door and two storage lockers. Aft in each hull is a double cabin outfitted with four inch foam cushions with fabric cover (48" wide). Hanging locker, utility locker, drawer, two Port-lights and 12 Volt light and fan. The cockpit is designed for great seating with easy ingress and egress facilitated by normal sized steps to the deck. Occupants are protected by a hardtop over the cockpit.
- Main Salon
- Main saloon has a u-shaped settee with a unique 3 piece table that folded is great for lounging in the settee. With one panel open it is a functional work surface to dining for two. Both leaves open provides comfortable dining for six. To Starboard is the automatic four cubic foot refrigerator with counter above. To Port is a seat with storage under. Above are the 12 volt and 115 Volt breaker panels, VHF, Flammable gas detector and stereo. Two hatches above, forward openings to the forward windows in the Master stateroom, windows port and starboard and the door to the cockpit and two opening windows aft make the space bright and provide superb ventilation
- Counter 7' 6" long x 19" wide, with Formica work top, 5 foot counter on opposite side, 3 drawers, and storage under surface. Propane stove with two burners, oven and broiler outlet. Four Cu. Ft. Refrigerator operates on automatically on propane and 115 volt. Storage areas opposite with sliding doors. 12 Volt fluorescent light, 115V.
- Master Stateroom
- The master cabin is best in class. The cabin is bright and airy with a view forward thru the large Lexan window for your Queen berth. The Queen berth is fitted with a four inch foam mattress with fabric cover (5'4"x6'6"), For storage there is full hanging locker, storage locker, three small cubbies and dresser with shelves and drawers, vanity unit with mirror. Convenient shelf on port side of Berth for those items needed during the night. A Bomar hatch with screen overhead provides excellent ventilation. There is an 115V outlet, 12 a Volt fan and reading light
- Guest Stateroom
- Aft in each hull is a double cabin outfitted with four inch foam cushions with fabric cover (48" wide). Ample storage is provided in a hanging locker, utility locker and drawer. Ventilation is provided by two Port-lights port and starboard in each cabin. Each are equipped with a 12 Volt light and fan.
- Helm Seat Inflatable Dinghy Danforth Anchor with 6' Chain and 100' Rode Bruce Anchor and Rode Fenders Lines Kato Davits Factory Cockpit Cushions Horseshoe PFD
- Sails & Rigging
- Selden 46’ Double Spreader Mast Main with Double Reefs Genoa and Jib for Roller Furler Moveable Track for Screecher Asymmetrical Spinnaker with Sock
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS Raymarine Wind Raymarine Tri-data Raymarine ST 4000 Autopilot Raymarine RAY 54 VHF (DSC Capable) Masthead Mounted VHF Antenna Propane Detector with Sensor in Each Hull AM/FM Radio with Saloon Speakers
- 3 Batteries 105 Amp Hours Each (new) Port, Starboard, Stern, Steaming, Tricolor and Anchor Lights. Switch Panel with 6 Breakers 12v. Switch Panel 115V (11) Interior lights (2) 12 V. Outlets; Saloon and Cockpit Cockpit Light (3) Hella Fans Shore Power - 30 Ampere Shore Power Cord Solar Panel and Controller Battery Switch.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 30B3 Westerbeke diesel coupled to a Sillette catamaran drive provide the propulsion. The Sillette drive and propeller are not in the water when sailing or not underway reducing drag, corrosion and barnacle growth.
- Brokers Comments
- Golden Dream is a very lightly used and well maintained Gemini 105 Mc ready to go on your adventure. It is a great value when compared to a similarly equipped new Gemini which is now in the $200,000s.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.