- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Well maintained and updated and ready for you to sail away. The Island Packet is spacious and comfortable for extended cruising and live aboards. Read through the specs and you will see the recent maintenance and upgrades make this one special.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Island Packet has a traditional layout with a V-berth forward. On the port side is an enclosed head with shower…hanging locker and storage is across on starboard. The main salon has port and starboard settees. There is an aft facing Nav Station on the port side and the galley is on starboard. The aft stateroom is accessed through a door on port where you will find plenty of storage, a hanging locker and a double berth. There are teak paneled doors throughout.
- Main Salon
- Fold down dining table Port side settee opens to a double berth Nav Station Standard Horizon VHF radio Jensen Stereo Bose Speakers Ship’s clock Barometer Reading lamps 12V fans
- 3 burner Seaward Princess Stove with oven Toaster Double stainless sink New water heater ‘11 Technautics cold plate ‘09 Kenmore microwave oven Countertop storage hatch
- Simpson Lawrence windlass with power up and down foot switches Harken Roller furlers Masthead windex Radar reflector Portable mast ladder-hoists through mast track Stainless bow and stern pulpits Double life lines Port and starboard boarding gates Cockpit fresh water washdown and shower 5 deck hatches Stainless steel opening ports with privacy curtains Navy Blue Sunbrella Dodger-stainless steel frame Navy Blue Sunbrella bimini ¾ enclosure Cockpit cushions Magma charcoal grill mounted on stern pulpit Life sling Forespar O/B motor lift Whale gusher hand bilge pump
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot Raymarine ST50 Depth/Knot meter Garmin 128 GPS Raymarine SL70 Pathfinder Radar Standard VHF radio Ritchie Compass Cell phone charger plug in Navy blue Sunbrella helm cover
- 35 AMP dockside electrical cable Mast rewired ‘12
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 3HM35F 35 HP diesel inboard engine 1443 hours running time Stuffing box repacked ‘12
- Broker's Comments
- This 35 is nicely equipped as the owners were planning an extended voyage south. Their plans have now changed and WHISPER II is available and ready for its next owner’s dream voyage. Call me to discuss your plans and how WHISPER II can take you there.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.