- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2 Stateroom Layout
- Preliminary Specifications
- This Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you board "Outpost" through a sliding door, you step into the salon. Beige carpet in salon with an L-Shaped settee on the port side and the same type of settee around cherry dining table on starboard side. Down two steps the Galley is on the port side with glossy teak inlayed wood flooring and Corian countertops. Beige headliners throughout. Down two more steps there is a sink with a mirrored cabinet on the starboard side. Moving forward on the port side, a cabin with an upper/lower single bunk. Beige wallpapered walls and a closet with counter space on the starboard side. A door entry into the ensuite bathroom to the forward cabin, Island queen sized bed, cabinets to the sides of the bed and a hatch to the deck above. Shower and single sink in the bathroom featuring glossy teak inlayed wood flooring and Corian countertops. Hatches above the master stateroom, guest stateroom and head. Engine Room access is on deck in the cockpit.
- Salon and Galley
- TV, dining table and L-Shaped settee on the starboard side, along with the instrument panel in starboard aft corner. Port side has L-Shaped settee in the aft corner, bar countertop separates the salon to the galley a couple of steps down. Salon: Carpeting Canvas carpet runners JVC TV Sony BluRay Yamaha AV Receiver RX-V375 Clarion Marine Speakers Black blinds with suction cup interior sun covers (2) L-Shaped Settees Wood Dining Table Bar counter (wood) between Galley & Port Settee Galley: Glossy Teak inlayed wood flooring Corian countertops Princess two-burner electric countertop stove Sharp Carousel Microwave GE Over/Under Refrigerator Freezer has ice maker Instant Hot Water 190 Single Corian sink
- Master Stateroom
- Island Queen Berth Beige Carpeting 2 Hanging lockers 2 Reading Lights TV Sony BluRay Player 2 West Marine Speakers Hatch above bed with blind covering Closets to the sides
- Ensuite Head
- Stainless with gold trim Single Sink Stall Shower Storage Closet Beige Sink/Tops Glossy Teak Inlay Flooring Corian Countertops Raritan Head
- Guest Stateroom
- Carpet Upper/Lower Single Berth Hatch above with Blind covering/Sliding Shade Reading lights above bunks Closet with Corian counter Underbed drawers
- 8 Fishing rod holders Sink forward port and locker with 4 drawers Port side: dockside water, water fill, water system and sea water connectors, baitwell pump and washdown pump 2 Stainless cleats port and starboard 6 fishing rod table holder center Transom Door aft Icebox in step to salon door Refrigerator starboard side Shore power cable x2 starboard side – Charles & Switch Manual fire extinguisher system – Sea Fire starboard side Large fish box – starboard side 2 small fish boxes on port (one has fenders and lines in it) Aft vinyl cover
- 2 Cleats - forward Anchor windlass – Lofrans Project Simtra controls Stainless rails 2 Cleats - midships
- MF/VHF Icom ICM710 Sony AM/FM Stereo – CD & XM with 2 Bose speakers VHF/FM – SEA156 GPS – Northstar 951X Depth Sounder – Datamarine International Offshore Speed – Datamarine International Offshore GPS/Ships Computer – Garmin GPSMAP5215 Radar – Furuno – Range 64nm Autohelm – Robertson AP22 Phone – Alphone Outlet below helm in locker 2 Helm chairs – white 2 Aft facing spotlights Forward of helm: L-Shaped seating on starboard and additional bench seating on port – white cushions 2 Lockers up forward with life jackets Compass – 5” Richie Powerdamp Plus Hard top 7 Rod holders on stainless railings 3 Sided EZ2CY Eisenglass enclosure on Flybridge Helm Station
- Twin Volvo Penta TAMD74EDC 480hp engines Onan 9Kw Generator Storage locker port side on way down to Engine Room 2 Stainless steps down 4 AC Delco 12V Batteries Bennett Marine Battery CruiseAir Racor 900FG Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator FloJet Partsmaster Battery Electric Control Box – Ranco Probaitmaster Pump – ShurFlo 12VDC/45PSI Macerator SeaFire 10BC Fire Extinguisher SeaFire Halon Automatic Fire Extinguisher
- Exclusions to include but are not limited to owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information, please contact Mark Peck at 954-224-1351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.