- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 2000 M93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2008 75' Itama powered by twin 1800 common rail MTU's Incredible 19'6" beam with shallow draft Surfaces drives and Rolla propellers Four staterooms with four heads, plus crew Carbon Fiber hard top, with retractable connection to forward windshield.
Full Carbon Fiber wraparound windshield, with powered center walk though door.
Amazing outside living space
Deep vee hull with a very soft ride.
Built at the Pershing Shipyard in Fano Italy.
Low hours, stored out of the water every winter.
Deep blue hull with white superstructure
325 Williams Tender hidden in garage
- Deck Equipment
- (1) 2500W windlass/winch with waterproof hand control (1) Black water waste cap (1) GPS Antenna (1) Kg 50 Anchor in hosepipe with stainless steel shield (1) TV Antenna |(1) VHF Antenna (12) Fender holder (2) Extractable external shower with faucet in the transom (2) Fresh water filling cap (2) Fuel filling cap (2) Logo Itama on the sides (3) Squared flush deck hatchway in smoked Perspex with white painted light alloy Frame, internal and external handles (3) Stainless steel fairlead (5) Windshield wiper/washer (5) Courtesy LED lights in swim platform “Grey Europe” tempered crystal windscreen with carbon fiber frame and door for access to bow deck with powered motion 1000W winch for tender launching and towing Access to cockpit through rotating/sliding stern door and folding door Access to the anchor locker through hatch with stainless steel locking system Avant top in carbon fiber and abrasive resistant polycarbonate glass Margard top with powered motion Bathing platform in wood, stainless steel and side GRP side carters Fresh water outlet in the anchor locker Galvanized chain @ 12mm, 75mt Horn Hydraulic telescopic swim ladder / gangway with remote controls Launching / Towing davit (max load 400 KG) Navigation and mooring lights Portside capstan 1200W Salted water outlet in the anchor locker Stainless steel mooring cleat: At bow (2), at stern (2) and at midship (2) Stainless steel rub rail Stern bimini top in fabric with stainless steel folding frame with powered motion Stern garage with hydraulic motion (tender not included, max 3,25 m)
- (2) Life raft compartment (6) waterproof stereo speaker Access to the crew cabin through hatch with locker Access to the engine room through hatch underneath the portside sofa Aft sun pad cushion upholstered in fabric Carbon fiber powered motion harm for LED lightning of the table Cooking unit with 3 doors in teak supplied with fresh water sink unit with folding faucet, fridge (62 LT) drawer for glasses, rubbish bin and 220 V socket Co-pilot unit with 2 doors in teak and seat upholstered in vinyl fabric Crystal dinette door with stainless steel frame, handle and locking system External folding table in teak with light alloy manually adjustable base Fabric pilot and co-pilot seat with GPR sofa base and teak doors LED courtesy lighting in the cockpit Lockers underneath the sofa and the aft sun pad cushion Main sofa with vinyl fabric-covered seats and backrest starboard side portion with powered motion sliding system Mini Hi-Fi CD remote control in dinette Optical fibers cockpit lightening system installed in the avant top Remote battery cut-off Remote control for engine room fire extinguisher Remote fuel cut-off Sea spray side protection kit made of fabric and transparent PVC Sofa and chaise-longue, with vinyl fabric covered seats and backrest, forward the helm station Teak in the cockpit TV unit in GRP with doors and top in teak (TV optional)
- Helm Station
- Dashboard for navigation instruments, engine control, switches and warning lights in GRP and “Carbon Look” portions (1) Waterproof 200 V socket underneath the pilot seat Carbon steering wheel GRP Pilot and co-pilot seat upholstered in vinyl farbric, with doors in teak Engine and navigation instruments: Acoustic and visual bilge pump alarm Autopilot 5’’ High speed compass with lighting 12’’ LCD plotter w/colour screen (cartography not included) (1) Bow thrusters joystick (2) Trim tab joystick (2) ASD trim joystick (1) Digital display for fresh water level, fuel level, tab trim, ASD trim LCD MTU display, with engine alarms and data (N. 2) Electronic engine ACC/REV lever control Engine start / stop switches VHF Radio single external station Stern Thruster
- VIP Cabin and Head
- (1) double bed spread in fabric (1) wardrobe with doors in teak with internal mirror, shelves, clothes rack and lighting (2) 230 V electric outlet (2) Dacron pillow (2) Side sofa upholstered in leather 26’’ LCD TV Ceiling lights with adjustable spot lights (4) Double mattress (1) Emergency exit to bow deck through hatchway Cable-board in teak GRP Double bed base with drawers in teak Hatch with blinder Head border upholstered in vinyl fabric Light switches (4) Mini Hi-Fi CD / DVD Mirror at forward bulkhead Reading light (2) Stainless steel porthole (2) Wall unit with white lacquered frame and doors in teak VIP Head (1) Light switch (1) Toilet roll holder (1) Towel rack (1) WC brush holder (2) Coat rack (4) Halogen ceiling lamp 230 V Electric outlet 24V Electric fresh water WC with switch Blower Bulkhead mirror Hanging lockers with doors in white ash Shower box with crystal door, aluminum frame and internal wenge wood seat Shower floor in wenge wood with perimeter drip moulding Single shower faucet, with flexible hose and shower head Single sink faucet Sink Sink unit in white ash with doors and crystal top Stainless steel porthole Teak flooring
- Dinette / Corridor
- (2) 230 V Electric outlet (2) Stainless steel porthole (5) Light switch 40’’ LCD TV Access stairway from cockpit with teak steps and courtesy lights Access stairway to master cabin with teak steps and courtesy lights Bose Hi-Fi system Ceiling lights with adjustable spot lights (6) 4 cabin version Electrical panel with smoked glass sliding door Cable-board in teak Handrail in the cokpit Hatch with blinder Laundry storage with washer-dryer Leather sofa Teak table TV unit in teak with 2 doors Weather station: Thermometer, hygrometer, barometer and watch
- 230V extractor hood (4) halogen spot lights 220V electric fan oven, 60 cm 230V fridge unit with freezer and icemaker 646 lt (408 lt + 214 lt) (2) light switch 230V dishwasher 12P Stainless sink with faucet Galley unit with crystal work top, white lacquered wooden door and drawers (internal plexiglass cutlery hodler) (1) stainless steel porthole Rubbish bin Teak flooring Hanging lockers with white lacquered wooden doors and internal shelves 230V 4 burner ceramic glass hob (2) ceiling lights with adjustable spot lights Access door towards dinette in crystal satin brush finishing Access sliding door to crew cabin in white lacquered wood (2) socket 230V Electric panel Working top back in stainless steel “Scotch Brite” finishing
- Master Cabin and Head
- (1) double bedspread in fabric (1) Walk-in closet with teak doors, internal mirror, clothes rack and lighting (2) Abat-jour (2) Dacron pillow (2) Fixed side window in crystal (2) Nightstand with door in teak (2) Stainless steel porthole (3) Light switch (3) Socket 230V (4) Halogen spot lights (5) Ceiling lights with adjustable spot lights 24V Fridge 42lt 32” LCD TV Bulkhead mirrors Chaise-longue upholstered in leather Double bed base white lacquered with (4) natural teak drawers Furniture in white lacquered wood and doors in teak Gable-board in teak Head border, bed border and nightstand tops upholstered in leather Lighting stripe in red border Mini Hi-Fi CD Safe Stern bulkhead sound insulation TV unit with doors in teak Wardrobe with door in teak and internal clothes rack White lacquered beauty unit with teak opening top and internal mirror Master Head: (1) Ceiling lights with adjustable spot lights (1) Light switch (1) Toilet brush holder (1) Toilet roll holder (2) Coat rack (2) Single sink faucet at bulkhead (2) Stainless steel porthole (5) Halogen spot lights 230V electric outlet 24V electric fresh water WC with switch Bidet Blower Bulkhead mirror with teak towel rack Double sink Shower box with crystal doors and aluminum frame, object holder, shower plate and walls with “mosaic” finishing Single shower faucet, with flexible hose and shower head Teak flooring White ash column unit with doors and drawers White ash sink unit with doors and drawer
- Crew Cabin/Head
- (1) 230V Socket (1) Ceiling lights with adjustable spot lights (1) Locker with 2 white lacquered wood doors, internal mirror, clothes rack and lighting (1) Single bed (1) Single mattress (1) Stainless steel porthole (2) Dacron pillow (2) Single bedspread in fabric Access from cockpit and galley Aluminum stairway with wood steps covered by carpet Bunk tilting bed (optional) Light switch Mini Hi-Fi CD Single bed base and bed border in white lacquered wood with 4 lockers Teak flooring Crew Head: (1) 230V socket (1) Coat rack (1) Light switch (1) Toilet brush holder (1) Toilet roll holder (1) Toilet Rack 24V Electric fresh water WC with switch Blower Built-in GRP sink GRP sink unit with doors Halogen spot light Hanging locker with door and mirror Shower Plate / Flooring in GPF with perimeter drip moulding Single shower faucet, with flexible hose
- Engine Room
- (1) Fire extinguisher Kg 2 (1) Sockett 230V (2) Dynamic air intake (2) Electric air extractor (2) Engine MTU 12V 2000 M93 mhp (2) Explosion proof neon light 24V (2) GRP Engine exhaust (2) Sea water filter (2) Stainless steel engine exhaust raiser with gaulking Access to the engine room towards hatch underneath the port side sun pad Air compressor unit E/Pump for A/C unit Generator kohler 20 KVA-220 VAC mono-5D Hz with soundproof housing Generator muftler and gas/water separator GRP / Polyurethane plank ribbing covered in anti slip material Heat exchanger for hydraulic oil system Hydraulic unit for gangway/swim ladder, garage hatch and davit motion Hydraulic unit for steering Light alloy stairway with teak steps Light switch Surface drives rudder hydraulic oil tank and pump Thermal soundproof insulation in engines room Universal joint between adaptor and ASDF flange (2)
- Fresh water system (1) Shower with mixer in the anchor locker (2) Boiler 30 liters 220V (2) Shower with mixer in the swim platform 24V fresh water system autoclave with electronic control Outlet in anchor locker Outlet in engine room Structural fresh water tank (1000 litres) Sea water system (1) Fire extinguishing /chain wash e/pump (2) Emergency bilge pump engine suction bypass valve\ Sea water basket filters for engines, generator, A/C pumps, services and fire extinguishers Grey water system Automatic e/pump for grey water emptying Level sensor Polyethylene tank Black water system Automatic e/pump for black water emptying Level sensor Polyethylene tank (330 liters) Fire extinguishing system BSCO manual/automatic fire extinguisher system in engine room Emergency engine and generator shut down remote control Fire extinguishing system and siren activation remote control Manual powder extinguisher Kg 1 (1 for each room) Manual powder extinguisher Kg 2 in engine room Air conditioning system Digitally controlled A/C panels in all cabins and dinette Mediterranean air conditioning system Electrical system (1) Earth socket 63A with cable 10 mt Accessories control panel I dinette, with cut out switches and voltage measuring instruments 24V / 230V Automatic battery charger for engine and service Battery cut-off in cockpit Engine starter battery Galvanic protection with zincs Generator battery Inverter 1500 w/ 220v / 24V Mass insulation with cooper plait Parallel on batteries Power supply panel in engine room Services battery Voltage measuring instruments 24V 8/ 230V Fuel System (2) RACOR engine filter Electronic fuel level remote indicator in dashboard Fuel sight gauge Structural GRP tank (5500 lt) Bilge System Automatic / manual electric bilge pump Bilge discharge system connected to the with switch for each environment Emergency bilge pump in engine room suction By-pass valve
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.