- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to market! Angelina is the only Maritimo A60 in the market right now! This yacht is ready for her new owner. Full of options, captain maintained, and conveniently located in the Dominican Republic. If you have any questions or wish to schedule a showing aboard "Angelina" - Don't hesitate to contact listing agent for details.
This vessel is currently located in Dominican Republic in transient to Florida.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- If you can picture the azure waters lapping at the sun-drenched beaches of the Greek Islands, then you'll understand the inspiration behind the A60 Aegean Flybridge. Named after the Aegean Sea, it has all the style and luxury you would find in the glamorous European ports along the Mediterranean, and its beautifully styled open flybridge can actually heighten the enjoyment of paradise. Whether cruising at the helm or anchored at a favourite hideaway, the elevated position offers uninhibited views and the perfect place to laze under the sun. While the guest naturally gravitate to the exhilarating flight deck, the lower helm station offers a sanctuary from the elements. However, there's no compromise on the view from the leather upholstered helm seats. In fact, visibility is 360 degrees, making driving and docking easy and safe. What's more, easy access to the walk-around decks is provided with a sliding door at the helm. And because the A60's lower helm is subtly integrated into the living space, you're never far from the party - even when cruising. As majestic as it appears at the dock, it's only when you unleash the A60 at sea that you appreciate how much a motoryacht's 'ride' can contribute to the pleasure of cruising. Designed with an advanced variable deadrise hull, engines and fuel tanks over the centre of buoyancy, and a propeller shaft angle of just 9 degrees, the A60 has effortless poise and balance - and uses less fuel as a result.
- Variable dead rise Deep V hull with moulded spray rails Hull - Solid fibreglass bottom with cored topsides Main bulkheads free standing fibreglass Deck & Wheelhouse – fibreglass with core Water tight collision bulkhead Tank – Fuel Integral GRP – Meets CE requirements
- Engines, primary – 2 x C aterpillar C12 - 715MHP with power steering pump fitted Acoustic Insulation Air conditioned all cabins reverse cycle – 70,000 BTU Ball valves and skin fittings 316 stainless steel below water line Bilge pumps - 3 x auto out & 3 x manual bilge pumps to CE requirements Controls – dual lever electronic single station Checker plate floor between engines Engine Instruments – electronic dual station Engine bearers – moulded solid fibreglass Flexible engine mounts Engine exhaust risers and Aqua lift mufflers Engine room air intake washable filters Engine room lighting AC off inverter Engine room fire system External & internal strainers fitted to water intakes. Fibreglass engine room liner Fresh water tap & hose set in engine room Fresh water pump with smart sensor Fresh water tanks – 800 litres approx, and separate water filter for galley Fresh water heater (AC only) – quick recovery Fuel tank – 5600 litres approx GRP with sight gauge and emergency shut off at main entrance door Toilet holding tank 300 litres approx Fuel filters – Racor 1000 filter, 1 for each main engine.Generator fitted with Racor 500 filter Fuel lines – approved rubber. All fittings swaged Steering – hydraulic power steering. Tiller system with emergency locking pins Shafts – 2 ¼” duplex – stainless steel Shaft Seals – drip less Rudder & struts - high tensile Underwater gear - built to CE requirements. Shafts – 2 ¼” duplex – stainless steel Shaft Seals – drip less Rudder & struts - high tensile Underwater gear - built to CE requirements. Propellers computer machined Nibral 5 blade Trim tabs – electric Thruster – bow thruster inc hand held remote Propellers computer machined Nibral 5 blade Trim tabs – electric Thruster – bow thruster inc hand held remote
- Generator - 1 x 17.5 kw generator fitted with sound shield, exhaust to transom and 24 volt charging alternator Batteries - 4 x 210 amp engines, 4 x 210 amp house Inverter supplies 1 x power point to bathrooms, engine room lights, galley fridge, TV’s & stereo’s Battery charging - inverter charger 2kw 60amp charger, 1 x 24 volt Genset alternator Battery switching - normal running: dedicated engine batteries isolate each engine. Paralleling switches link systems for starting and charging Bonding system - 1 x large anode. Tinned bonding wire to metalwork and heavy bonding between main engines and generator Earthing - ELCB switch fitted to GPO circuits. Polarity warning device on shore power Electrical panels - dedicated 24 volt panels for accommodation deck, and flybridge. Load sharing 240 volt panels Electrical wiring - tinned wiring where applicable coded and labelled. Wiring schematic supplied Navigation lights - international code compliant CE Solenoid pack for auto pilot
- MAIN DECK
- Winch - reversible 24 volt heavy duty horizontal winch with foredeck and helm station controls, self stowing 30kg stainless steel anchor with CE compliant chain 10mm Grade L x 60 metres, heavy duty bow rollers self loading Bow stowage locker with salt water deck/ anchor wash with divider Stainless steel cleats bow, spring & stern – total 10 White PVC high-impact rubbing banding with stainless-steel insert Electric horn Spotlight on cabin top Sullage pump out situated in cockpit Fuel filler on side deck Shore water fitting Rails - stainless steel railings, bow rail. Grab rails where necessar Finish - forward side decks, trunk cabin, platform, cockpit, cabin roof non-skid FRP – with steps Hatches - 1 x 500mm and 4 x 450mm – bathroom hatches opaque – cabin hatches inc roller blinds Port holes: Master cabin - 1 x fixed port light – 3 panels Forward cabin - 2 x opening port lights Starboard cabin - 1 x opening port lights Guest bathroom - 1 x opening port light Port cabin - 1 x opening light
- Flybridge with aft mounted targa arch and windscreen with stainless steel safety hand rail around Stainless steel rail including mid rail to rear of flybridge Helm Station - fully equipped with power steering, engine controls, engine instrumentation, bow thruster control, trim tab controls, winch up/down controls, Simrad RS81 VHF 2nd station, autopilot repeater, compass and cover Helmseat single – Sunbrella upholstered Large dinette / lounge area,Sunbrella upholstered port side and aft of helm station with dining table Access - internal staircase from starboard side of saloon with glass door lockable Spotlight, remote controlled Bar fridge stainless steel
- Fully equipped with steering, engine controls, engine instrumentation, 4 x windscreen wipers and washers, bow thruster control including remote, trim tab controls, winch up/down controls, autopilot, VHF radio, Compass and spotlight control, air conditioning outlets to lower station. Steel footrest and cup holder. 4 x air con vents to windscreen 1 x navigation night light Individual helm seat - leather on fixed pedestal
- 2 door refrigerator / freezer / icemaker - Liebherr 4 burner cook top Microwave / convection Dishwasher drawer One bowl stainless sink & drainer with mixer tap Rubbish receptacle Drawers for plates, cutlery and pans etc. Corian “cameo white” galley bench top over sailed by timber servery Access - 3 x black stainless framed sliding glass doors to cockpit Amtico teak & holly flooring
- Port side dinette with leather upholstered tailored box cushions and leather kickers; fixed varnished beech dining table. Lift up chart locker with stowage for optional TV. Down lights in pelmets. 6 x down lights fitted to sunroof teak surround Starboard side – day lounge with leather upholstered tailored box cushions and leather kickers - Alloy framed opening glass door to side deck. 4 x down lights in pelmets Windows - toughened fixed glass forward, with tinted sliding - toughened glass opening side windows Air conditioning – 2 x 18,000 BTU Entertainment - polished timber bar top with storage lockers, wine and glass rack-drawer units and cutlery stowage. Locker with main switch board and battery switching. Blinds - to side windows and aft doors Carpet throughout
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Queen size athwartships island berth with a sprung mattress, 2 x drawers under, 4 x bedside pigeon hole storage and timber bedhead 2 x down lights and 2 x reading lights 3 x drawer units 2 x wardrobes with hanging rail and shelves with 2 x auto down lights port side 4 x lights in roof - teak surround Vanity / make up unit with mirror 2 x down lights S/S lift up stowage hatch on entry to cabin with dress mirror on entry bulkhead Carpet throughout Air conditioning – 12,000 BTU 1 x fixed port light - 3 panels Master ensuite with toilet fresh or salt water flush. Vanity units with soap bottle holder, mirror with 2 x down lights toilet roll holder, towel rail and robe hook separate shower with automatic pump with 1 x down light. 1 x hatch round opaque 18’’
- FORWARD CABIN
- Island berth with sprung mattress, leather upholstered bedhead 2 x reading lights with x 2 down lights Access to bow thruster beneath Full height lockers port and starboard in polished timber with auto lights Hatch x 1 20’’ round including roller blind Air conditioning - 10,000 BTU 2 x opening port lights Side shelves port and stbd Carpet throughout Guest bathroom with tecma toilet fresh or salt water flush, vanity units with soap bottle holder, mirror with 1 x down light, toilet roll holder, towel rail and robe hook. Shower with automatic pump and down light. 1 x opening light. 1x hatch round opaque 18’’
- STARBOARD CABIN
- Large single bunk, washer / dryer combo and vanity above top 2 x down lights plus 1 x reading light & 1 opening port light Teak side shelf Hatch 1 x round 18’’ round including blind Air conditioning split from port cabin Carpet throughout
- PORT CABIN
- Large single bunk with mattress and storage under bunk Teak side shelf 1 x opening port light, 2 x down lights & 1 x reading light Hanging locker with auto light 1 x hatch 18’’ round including blind Air conditioning - 12,000 BTU Carpet throughout
- AFT COCKPIT DECK
- Transom storage locker Transom – folding down to swim platform by electric actuator Overboard drains to stern Overhead cockpit lighting 4 x 4 in teak surround 2 x transom doors Stainless steel hand rails Foldaway swimming ladder Cockpit sole - 2 x hatches with gas strut for lazarette access Moulded engine room access from cockpit through hatch Stairs to engine room Aft entertainment module with sink, eutectic freezer built in and provision for optional BBQ - access from cockpit - no aft cockpit lounge. Water - cockpit shower hot and cold Fresh water wash down in cockpit with hose Shore water filler 2 x shore power inlet Optional BBQ Lights - total 4
- 4 x docking lines 4 x large fenders 1 x boat hook Owners manual
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.