This 47 Europa has the more desirable extended cockpit which was added as a standard feature to 2009 models. This provides plenty of entertaining space and room for a large table and at least 6 chairs. It also expands the lazarette space a great deal for more storage. She is factory equipped with all those special little options that make her a much finer yacht than a standard 47. She is fully equipped with electronics, canvas, flybridge enclosure, Novurania tender and much more.
BUCKETLIST has been maintained to a high degree and represents an excellent value! She had her 1,000 hour service completed in August, 2013.
- Bootstripe, painted Awl-Grip Bulkheads, watertight Epoxy barrier undercoat Full length keel, extends below running gear Gel-coated fiberglass exterior Gel-coated fiberglass with cross-linked PVC foam core for deckhouse and bridge Hand laid fiberglass Hull structural grid, fiberglass and foam Hydrex resin skin coat in hull lamination Molded quarter guard with stainless steel rubrail Solid fiberglass hull below and cored hull above waterline
- Aft Deck/Cockpit
- Courtesy lights Custom stainless steel and canvas flybridge extension to cover aft deck Custom canvas covers for teak decking for maximum protection during extended times away from the boat Engine room access, pneumatic Hatch, teak, pneumatic Ladder to lazarette Stairs to flybridge with teak steps Swim ladder Swim platform, molded fiberglass, teak deck Transom door, hinged Transom shower with retractable hose, hot/cold Transom steps, teak
- Exterior Equipment
- 2nd Fortress Anchor with chain & rode , upgrade Anchor chain locker, self-draining Anchor platform, fiberglass with pulpit, double stainless steel rollers Anodes, zinc, shaft and hull Bulwark caps, teak Chocks and mooring cleats, stainless steel Deck box, forward deck, molded fiberglass Deck fills, diesel fuel, water and waste pump out Deck hatch for fuel tank inspection Decking, teak, epoxy bonded aft and side Dinghy chocks, integral reinforcement Engine room vents, Delta T air demisters Flagpole with holders, bow and stern Foredeck lockers, port and starboard Freshwater washdown Grab rails, stainless steel Mast, aluminum, hinged Navigation light boards, teak Radar bracket (radome type) Rail gates at port, starboard and aft Rail covers for teak toerail Rubrail, stainless steel with intermediate 1/2" OD tube Skylight hatches with Oceanaire screens and blinds in cabins Step box, teak Step plates at rail gate openings Transom planking, varnished teak Windlass, horizontal, chain rode, DC Windows, tempered glass, fritted, bonded, flush installation Windshield, center opening with stainless steel frame and electric actuator, tempered glass
- Compass with light Courtesy lights Steelhead Marine SM800R Crane with standard dinghy chocks Deck non-skid, painted Awlgrip Electronics console, molded fiberglass Fabrics for seat cushions, vinyl Flybridge enclosure Helmseat, Stidd Admiral Slimline Low Back with deluxe chrome package Locker for under console storage Novurania 335 DL tender Railing around flybridge/windshields, stainless steel Settee, molded fiberglass Steering wheel, stainless steel, teak rimmed Table, teak with stainless steel pedestal
- Helm Area
- Electronics Himalaya console, wrapped in Ultraleather Electronics locker, overhead with removable panel Helmseat design - 36" wide Stidd seat Steering wheel, teak rimmed Compass Doors, fiberglass/teak, starboard and aft
- Raymarine E120 High Resolution 12” Color LCD Multi-Function Chart Plotter Display for Main Helm Raymarine 4kw, 48NM, 24” Radar Dome on existing Radar pedestal Raymarine Ray125 WAAS/ GPS Receiver Antenna w/ Stainless Steel Deck Mount Raymarine Dual Frequency Black Box Network Sounder Raymarine Dual Frequency Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer with Seawater Temp Raymarine E120 High Resolution 12” Color LCD Multi-Function Chart Plotter Display for Second Station Raymarine Network Switch Box w/ Network Cables as required for Networking Between Two E120 Displays Raymarine Seatalk and NMEA Data Cabling Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth Indicator for Upper and Lower Stations Raymarine Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer as required 2 x Icom M504 Gray Marine VHF Radio w/ DSC Emergency Distress Feature, PA and Intercom ICOM Command Microphone system for Second Station Command Microphone system NMEA Data Cables for GPS Position on VHF Radio 8’ High Gloss 6b VHF Antenna w/ Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mount for Main Helm and Lower Stations Simrad AP24 Automatic Pilot System with controls at both stations Complete interfacing with Simrad Automatic Pilot Flush Mount Kits and Interfacing for all Systems KVH or Intellian 15” Satellite TV System with DirecTV receiver and Mast Pedestal Fusion Stereo - new 2012; controls in Salon and on Flybridge 20” LCD TV with DVD and custom bracketing for Master Stateroom 26" LCD TV in salon Garmin GPS on flybridge ACR RCL Dual Bulb Searchlight with custom mount and dual station access
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins QSC8.3 diesel engines at 550hp each; 1,000 hour service completed in August, 2013 Engine controls, Cummins electric control system Sleipner Side-Power SP125T Bow thruster, 12V Ball valve on thru hulls above waterline, bronze Bilge pump, manual Engine room faucet, freshwater Engine room sound insulation Exhaust system, underwater outlet, custom outlet cowling and idle bypass muffler Fire extinguisher with engine, generator, blower shut down and override control Fuel Filters, Racor water separators on each engine (duplex) and generator (single) Fuel tanks, aluminum, baffled Gas/water separator on generator exhaust system Propellers, nickel-aluminum-bronze, dynamically balanced Rudder, cast bronze Groco Safety Seacocks on engine raw water inlets Shaft log, dripless with spare seals Sole, engine room Steering, hydraulic Water tanks, aluminum, painted Watermaker, preparation only
- Electrical Equipment
- Engine gauges and instrumentation, Cummins with diesel view Onan Generator with sound shield Kahlenberg Air horn AC/DC distribution panels Additional 8 circuit breakers for electronics, DC Alarm and indicator panel, each station Alternator, each engine and generator Batteries, AGM, with fiberglass boxes, lids and straps, 2 x 8D engine starting, 2 x 4D house, 1 x 2D generator starting Battery charger, automatic, 12V 80AMP Battery condition indicator Battery disconnect switch Battery switch, emergency paralleling Bilge pumps, automatic, DC Bonding system Carbon monoxide detector in sleeping areas and salon Engine room blowers, DC Engine room lights, AC fluorescent lights with diffusers Engine room lights, DC Entertainment system, Pioneer stereo and XM tuner Flat Screen 26" TV Exalto electronic touch panel switch Fresh ater system, pressurized, DC Galvanic isolator with monitor Helm outlet, DC at each station Holding tank level indicators Holding tank, direct discharge with Y valve on all toilets, DC Indicator light, reverse polarity Lazarette lights, DC Navigation lights, DC Oil change kit, DC Outlets throughout, with GFCI protection Rudder angle indicator, DC Shore power inlet, fwd and aft, 50AMP Tank gauges for fuel and water, with Computank Display Trim tabs, DC Water heater, 20 USG, AC Wiring, marine-grade tin-plated copper
- L-shaped Settee with custom pull-out berth Teak Hi-Lo Table Bench seat with storage Chairs - (2) custom barrel chairs Custom cabinet between chairs w/ front opening doors & adjustable shelves 26" LCD TV in salon Bar cabinet, teak, glass & bottle racks U-Line Icemaker, AC, inside locker inside salon bar cabinet Door, sliding, aft Engine removal soft patch Ladder to engine room Steps, teak with non-skid
- "Giallo Orientimental" Granite Countertops with backsplash guard Freezer, Coolmatic with teak door Force 10 #60130 Propane Cooktop in lieu of std electric cooktop Microwave/convection oven Exhaust blower Sink, stainless steel single bowl Faucet, single lever, pull-out head with hose Overhead Locker, dish storage Curtains treated with fire retardant spray
- Master Stateroom
- Island Berth w/ Innerspring mattress (2) Cantalupi reading lights, upgrade Bureau with drawers Hanging locker, cedar-lined 20” LCD TV with DVD and custom bracketing for Master Stateroom
- Master Head/Shower
- Shower stall, separate Shower with drain pump, DC "Tropical Brown" Granite Countertop, upgrade with undermounted Corian sink Faucet, single lever Sealand vacuflush head Exhaust blower, DC
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Single Berths w/ Innerspring Mattresses Hanging locker, cedar-lined
- Guest Head/Shower
- "Tropical Brown" Granite Countertop, upgrade with undermounted Corian sink Faucet, single lever Shower stall, separate with fiberglass and Corian shower pan Shower with drain pump, DC Sealand vacuflush head Exhaust blower, DC
- Bulkheads, Formica, teak Cabin doors with lock sets Cabinet furniture, teak faced Curtains Drawer slides: Blum, Tandem Plus 562H, full extension drawer runner with "Blumotion" soft locks Drawers, teak faced Grab rails, teak and stainless steel fittings Hardware, stainless steel and chrome Headlining, vinyl panels, removable Hull ceiling, fabric panel with teak detailing Hull ceiling, teak Indirect lighting, salon Lighting, Xenon, DC Lights, reading at berths Outlets, AC Portholes, stainless steel and screens Push lock: Southco push to close latch on drawers and locker doors Sole, teak and holly Steps with clear non-skid Varnish, satin marine finish
- Options and Upgrades
- Twin Cummins QSC8.3 550HP engines Generator upgraded to Onan 11.5kW QD series with sound shield Novurania 335 DL Tender Rail covers for teak toerails Custom canvas covers for teak decking for maximum protection during extended times away from the boat Custom stainless steel and canvas flybridge extension to cover aft deck Flybridge enclosure MarineAir Air conditioning in both heads MarineAir Air conditioning with reverse cycle in salon and all staterooms Bow thruster, Sleipner Side-Power SP125T 12V Seagull IV Water Purification System Complete interfacing with Simrad Automatic Pilot Garmin GPS - flybridge Flush Mount Kits and Interfacing for all Systems KVH or Intellian 15” Satellite TV System with DirecTV receiver and Mast Pedestal Fusion Stereo - new 2012; controls in Salon and on Flybridge 20” LCD TV with DVD and custom bracketing for Master Stateroom 26" LCD TV in salon ACR RCL Dual Bulb Searchlight with custom mount and dual station access U-Line Icemaker, AC, inside locker inside salon bar cabinet Inverter, Mastervolt 12/2000W-100A (120V) 50/60Hz with remote panel and (1) additional AGM 8D battery Glendinning Cable master with 75' white cable - Shore power inlet, 50 AMP aft (1) Washer/Dryer, preparation only which includes wiring and plumbing in lazarette Custom design radar bracket fabricated for 4' Open Array Radar in lieu of standard Retractable door screen, Phantom (starboard door) Steering wheel (lower helm), 29" diameter, Stainless steel, teak rimmed Steelhead Marine SM800R Crane with standard dinghy chocks Stidd Admiral Slimline Low Back 500NXL-3X2 with deluxe chrome package (in addition to standard) Wetbar with Isotherm CR#49 refrigerator Wetbar sink with Scandvik Stainless Steel foldable faucet Courtesy Lights, additional installed: (1) at L-settee outboard & (1) at L-settee aft Reading lamps, chrome plated, at both port and starboard window posts Retractable door screen, Phantom (aft door, each) L-settee, custom designed with pull-out berth Cabinet to starboard side between two barrel chairs with front opening doors and adjustable shelves TV receiver cabinet in salon starboard outboard with louvered doors (in lieu of standard), 2 AC power outlets, 1 DC power outlet Interior gloss varnish, interior teak trim only Custom fabrics chosen by owner and A LA MER design firm in Fort Lauderdale Galley cooktop: Force 10 #60130 Propane cooktop in lieu of standard - propane bottle to be located at port cockpit deck locker Granite in Galley - Giallo Orientimental Granite in Master Head - Tropical Brown Granite in Guest Head - Tropical Brown Bulkheads in Master and Guest Stateroom - teak only in lieu of formica or padding Reading lights in Master Stateroom - (2) Cantalupi reading lights in lieu of standard Dimmer switches supplied for overhead lighting (2) in Master Stateroom, (1) in Guest Stateroom, (1) in Companionway and (2) at Cockpit overhead light Custom Full length Bimini top in Navy Blue Seamark with 1 1/4" Stainless Steel frame Transom Cover, Stidd seat covers and wheel cover Textaline window covers on forward window Custom bar behind helm seat with icemaker, custom bottle storage (wine and bottles) Extended cockpit Teak table and chairs on aft deck Safety equipment including dock lines, anchor, fenders and flare kit 2nd Fortress Anchor with chain & rode
- This 47 Europa has the more desirable extended cockpit. She is factory equipped with all those special little options that make her a much finer yacht than a standard 47. She is fully equipped with electronics, canvas, flybridge enclosure, Novurania tender and much more. BUCKETLIST has been maintained to a high degree and represents an exceptional value! She had her 1,000 hour service completed in August, 2013.
- Owners' personal items. A complete list will be provided upon request.
- Contact ID:SF