- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Grand Banks' renowned rugged, offshore capability and superb construction combine with a spacious and comfortable three stateroom, 3 head teak interior to create this ever-dependable and safe Classic Blue Water Cruiser. Solid teak interior, teak parquet soles, large pilothouse, great galley, huge upper deck and twin engine rooms with full headroom. Re-powered in 2000, there are only 1370 Original Hours on 3208 Caterpillar naturally aspirated diesels. Captain maintained, her last bottom was this summer, and she was refastened and recaulked in the spring of 2010. A fantastic liveaboard/small ship, kept under cover, priced to sell now!
- Traditional Classic Grand Banks 5 layout with a center-line queen berth in master. Three stateroom three heads with teak parquet soles throughout. On the main deck level beginning aft is a large open aft deck area. Forward the salon is entered through double wide doors. The salon is very spacious and airy with a sofa and wet bar to port. To starboard in an L shaped configurations is a dinette, serving table for four, bureau desk, and love seat. Forward on the same level is the U-shaped galley with a serving counter, overhead cabinets, abundant storage and full sized refrigeration. Forward to the Pilothouse featuring port and starboard doors leading to the walk-around decks, opening center windows, bench seating. The lower level is accessed by a stairwell opposite of the galley. Forward is a V-berth stateroom with hanging lockers and overhead hatch, bureau with TV/DVD, its own air conditioning controls, opening ports, and a head with shower. Aft to starboard is another stateroom with over under berths, bureau and TV/DVD, hanging locker, opening ports, separate air conditioning controls. Across to port is the guest head with separate shower stall. Moving aft leads you between the two stand up engine rooms to the master stateroom. Master is full beam and voluminous with 3 hanging lockers and many drawers and abundant storage and floor space. This is one of the few of these models that offered a center-line queen berth. Forward to port is the washer dryer. To starboard is the large master head with tiled shower/tub and generous counter tops and cabinets. The fly-bridge is accessed from the rear deck and features an ice maker, refrigerator. and lots of seating. The full walk around side decks are protected from the weather with full overhangs and there is a large guest seating area on the front of the cabin structure.
- Kenmore full size refrigerator w/freezer 2009 3 Burner Princess electric strove w/oven Microwave undercounter Double S/S sink
- Boat features a fully functional and usable Electronics system. Furuno GP 36 GPS Raytheon 1200 Radar Robertson AP22 Autopilot (upper & lower) Designated Computer for Nav System Maptech Navigation system Furuno FCV-600L Color Bottom Sounder (2) Standard Digital Depth Sounders Icom M120 VHF (lower)
- 16KW Northern Lights Generator, New 2000, 2358 Hours Generator Sound Shield House, Engine & Generator Batteries, New 07/2013 (4) 8 D batteries (1) Group 31 Battery for Generator 50a 220V Shore Power w/Isolator Sentry 60 Amp 12 Volt FR Series 4 Bank Battery Charger Main electrical distribution panel updated Capac corrosion active monitoring system Bonding system serviced fully
- Features 3208 Natural aspirated Caterpillar Diesels new in 2000 with 1458 original hours. 4x Cruiseair R/C Air Conditioning w/SMXII Controls All recently replaced Wesmar Stabilizer System, New 2000 (Serviced in 2009) 1000 GPD HRO Systems Watermaker (pickled) Glendinning Synchronizer CAPAC Monitoring System Racor Fuel Filters 50 Gallon poly holding tank with overboard pump Y-Valve for overboard head discharge (2) Raritan "Jet" electric heads (1) Jabsco electric head Dripless shaft packing "Lasdrop"
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Main Deck Ideal 12 Volt Horizontal Windlass with chain and rope gypsy Bruce 44 Lb anchor with all chain rode Winslow 4-man Life Raft New in 2009 Valise Pack (Not current on inspection) Marquipt Tide Rider 5 step Boarding Steps Marquipt side rider boarding ladder Teak Aft Deck Chairs & Table Dive Tank Rack (3) Deck Storage Boxes Teak Swim Platform Fender Racks Fly-Bridge 800 Lb. Dinghy Pipe Davit with new electric 12 volt motor Custom Hinged signal/radar mast for low clearance Mast has Radar scanner and Terrestrial TV antennae KVH Tracvision TV Antennae on deck mount KVH Sat Phone Antennae on deck mount Custom Mahogany Dry bar storage cabinet with refrigerator Icemaker Helm Seat Bimini with Stainless 4 bow frame Dinghy chocks Fiberglass non skid decks
- Additional Information
- Vessel has been professionally refit several times over its life. Most recently, in 2010 the vessels underwater structure was refastened, re-caulked and any planking needed was replaced by NOAA boat yard in Saint Petersburg. Bottom was repainted in August 2013, inspected and found to be sound. "Solitude" has been kept in a covered shed for the past 15 years under the watchful eye her maintenance captain. Current owner purchased in 1998 from owner in the Chesapeake. Construction of the vessel is Philippine Mahogany on Yacal frames with Teak decks. Vessel appears to be structurally very sound with some deferred paint work needed.
- All dive gear, tender, and owner's personal effects.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.