- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 377 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Roomy family express with stern drive power holds her own against more expensive competitors. Impressive standard equipment list with a very affordable price. Well-appointed interior with cherry trim features private forward stateroom, spacious mid cabin, and large galley with lots of counter space. Twin cockpit lounges, double-wide helm seat up to ten. Note walk-thru windshield, extended swim platform, transom storage. Twin 375 MerCruiser stern drives deliver top speeds of 40 knots. This Rinker has the Mercury's innovative Axius Joystick Piloting system. The joystick makes maneuvering the boat for docking or close quarter areas a breeze.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 360 Rinker has an extended swim platform for safely entering the cockpit area. It also has a large trunk for loads of storage. The cockpit has plenty of seating for passengers and twin helm seat for a captain and copilot. Down into the living quarters to the left is a head with full shower and sink and head with plenty of room. Aft is a large couch with flat screen TV that converts into a double bed. The galley has all the amenities to make an overnight stay or day cruise enjoyable. The forward berth is a raised large twin bed with storage and plenty of lighting.
- Main Salon
- Large couch that converts to twin bed Flat screen TV Galley table Teak and holly flooring Storage cabinets Cedar hanging closet
- Stainless Microwave Coffee maker Stainless refrigerator Stainless sink Corian countertop Drawers and cabinets Windows
- Stainless cleats and hardware Full enclosure Walk thru windshield Windlass Stainless bow rail Hardtop
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine- radar, chart plotter, fishfinder combo unit Mercury marine engine display monitor 12 volt switch panel Spot light Mercury marine Axius joystick control
- Navigational lights Bilge pumps Air condition Fresh and salt water pumps Battery charger Blowers Am FM stereo with 8 speakers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 377 MAG MPI with Axius joystick controller. 105 hours Bennett trim tabs Kohler generator Shore power inlets
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.