- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4JH5E FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
BRAND NEW 2013 YANMAR 54HP DIESEL
WITH ZERO HOURS!!!
"Omega" represents the best "deal" in the Caliber 40 market today. She has been well cared for by her past owners and nicely upgraded by her current master.
With her full cockpit enclosure of both Isinglass and screens, she provides her captain and first mate with excellent live-aboard options. In terms of accommodations, no boat of comparable size comes close to the liveability of a Caliber 40.
"Omega" is a "must see" if you are planning to cruise the Bahamas or the Caribbean in comfort, safety, and with aggressive style!
Allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Omega" at your earliest convenience.
- In terms of accommodations, no boat of comparable size comes close to the Caliber 40. Her sleeping quarters are true staterooms, expansive and private. Instead of a cramped V-berth, there is a full forward stateroom with a generous offset double berth with ample storage space and drawers below, shelf and book rack over berth, a mirrored vanity and seat, and a large cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf storage. The master cabin features a private, spacious head with its own separate shower that's enclosed by a plexiglass door. Together, the forward cabin and head offer luxurious livability for extended stays. The same kind of comfort and convenience is provided in the aft stateroom with its double berth, a large cedar-lined hanging locker, and a private aft-head entrance. The main salon is well illuminated and richly furnished in teak. It takes full advantage of 6'4" headroom and a wide beam. The result is a "living room" that's perfect for entertaining guests. Two settees offer ample seating and one of them even converts into a double berth (for a total of 7 berths). Both settees have storage under and behind, and teak cabinets above. The twin-leaf dining table folds up against the bulkhead for additional space. The aft head is located conveniently to the cockpit . Its entrances from the aft cabin and salon make it accessible from either area without disturbing the other occupants. Both heads are completely outfitted with pressurized hot/cold water and shower. The nav station is port, aft of galley featuring a chart table with hinged lid, with storage underneath, a chart light, electronics cabinet, breaker panel, and a nav seat with storage underneath. Beautiful, JUST REFINISHED TEAK &HOLLY SOLE throughout, as well as multiple handrails.
- Technautics 12V Refrigerator w/ Freezer Split Hatches on Refrigerator/Freezer for Easy Access Galley Maid 2-Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven Microwave Oven Double SS Deep Sinks near centerline Hot/Cold Pressure Water w/ Spray Manual Freshwater System @ Galley (5) Drawers Storage under Stove (4) Sliding-Door Lockers Cabinetry under Sink Hidden Waste Basket (2) 10# Propane Tanks w/ BBQ Extension Spare BBQ Extension Hose
- Autohelm 7000 Autopilot Autohelm Wind-Speed-Depth Indicator Autohelm Multi-View @ Nav Station Raymarine C-80 Radar Radar Leveling System Blipper Radar Reflector Raymarine C-80 Chartplotter Garmin 75 Handheld GPS ICOM 710 SSB Standard Horizon VHF w/ ram mic @ helm Uniden 980 Handheld VHF Pod-Mounted Instruments @ Helm "Marriage Saver" Deck Headsets ACR 406 EPIRB Pactor Modem Ritchie 5" Compass Weems and Plath Barometer & Clock Sony Stereo
- (4) AGM Group 27 Batteries (2) Battery Banks w/ Separate Switches @ Nav Xantrex 2000-Watt Inverter/Charger Stern Mounted Wind Generator Solar Vent @ Forward Head (3) 12V Fans High Water Alarm @ Nav MarinCo 50' 30-Amp Dockside Electrical Cable w/ various adapters
- Marine Air 16000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (2) Bilge Pumps - 1 Automatic, 1 Manual Bilge Pump Cycle Counter @ Nav Manual Pump-Out for Holding Tank NEW Yanmar 54 HP Diesel Engine, including Engine Panel (October 2013) Racor Fuel Filter Fuel Transfer Pump for Additional Future Fuel Tankage Vari-Prop Folding/Feathering Propeller Edson Manual Steering Wheel
- Deck & Cockpit
- Delta 45# Primary Anchor on 250' 5/16 chain rode 35# Plow w/ 30' 3/8 chain & 200' 3/4 nylon rode Fortress FX16 Anchor Spare 200' 5/8" Rode Maxwell Electric Windlass w/ Auto Anchor Controller Chain Stopper & Snubber Foredeck Light (2) Dorades w/ SS Dorade Guards (14) Opening SS Ports (7) Overhead Opening Hatches Sunbrella Hatch Covers Full Cockpit Enclosure w/ Isenglass and Screens Cockpit Cushions Fold-able Varnished Teak Cockpit Table Propane BBQ Porta-Bote Dinghy (2012) w/ Suzuki 2.5HP OB (2012) Forespar Manual Folding Dinghy Davits OB Motor Hoist Edson OB Motor Rail Mount Baha Fuel Filter (2) Boat Hooks Binoculars Emergency Tiller Emergency Anchor Lite/Cockpit Light (4) Type I Life Jackets (2) Offshore Life Jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- "Omega" is set up for single-handing, with all sails controlled from the cockpit. The roller furling mainsail allows for easy reefing as needed. Z Spar Mainsail - New in 2008 Harken 135% Genoa - Refurbished at SailCare (2008) Light Use on Staysail Convertible Cutter Rig w/ Quick Release Lever Mast-Mounted Whisker Pole Lewmar Mainsheet Traveler Manual Boom Vang SS Wire Standing Rigging Sail Window in Bimini (5) Lewmar Self-Tailing Winches w/ 48 ST Primaries
- Additional Information
- Brand New (October 2013) Yanmar 54 HP Diesel Engine w/ ZERO HOURS Freshened Brightwork (October 2013) Deck Area Buffed & Waxed (October 2013) Teak & Holly Sole Refinished (October 2013)
- Broker's Comments
- With her BRAND NEW Yanmar Diesel, "Omega" is far and away the best Caliber 40 "deal" on the market. She is priced to sell and her owner is knowledgeable and realistic . Don't miss this opportunity! Call to set up an appointment at your earliest convenience. You'll be very glad you did!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida, contact office for full details.