- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2008 46’ Cruisers has been maintained by a meticulous original owner. She is powered with desirable Volvo D-6 diesels (very quiet and efficient). It is well equipped to include Raymarine electronics, cockpit AC/heat, Bow thruster, (4) flat screen TVs, washer/dryer and lots more.
New dual screen Ray Marine and new enclosures installed November 2013. Seller will consider 28’ – 34’ center console towards trade.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 46’ Cruisers has a great two stateroom / two head layout. The master is totally private and located mid ship with private entrance. Galley is spacious and has all the amenities to prepare your favorite meal. Salon has a large seating area with a table. Lots of headroom!
- The salon features cherry wood cabinetry throughout the interior. Quartz lighting Opening port windows with screens Lots of storage cabinets Decorator pillow package Folding dinette table Large L-shape seating area Carpet runners Two stools 32’ Flatscreen TV Cherry treads Central vacuum
- The Galley is L-shaped and open layout. It features solid surface countertops and cherry wood cabinetry with lots of storage above and below. Electric 2 burner stovetop Coffee maker 11 gallon water heater Stainless microwave/convection oven Full size stainless refrigerator/freezer Teak and Holly floor Lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Separate head compartment and shower stall Vanity with sink and medicine cabinet Flatscreen LCD TV/DVD Washer/dryer combo unit Island style queen bed Hanging locker Reading lights Opening port windows Storage drawer below berth Carpet Custom sheets
- Forward Stateroom
- Opening port windows Reading lights Privacy door Private access to head Overhead hatch with screen and shade Carpet Large berth Flatscreen TV Custom sheets Hanging lockers Storage
- Exterior & Decks
- The hardtop offers protection from the sun and the unique enclosure design makes the entire cockpit usable regardless of the weather conditions. Her walkthrough windshield is one of the nicest features, safe and much easier to access the bow at anchor and underway. She is also equipped with AC/Heat for all climate conditions. Full Cockpit enclosure Extended swim platform with storage Cockpit wet bar with icemaker/refrigerator combo unit Flatscreen TV in Cockpit Stainless Steel windshield frame Bow cushions with cover Aft cockpit seating with table and storage Walk-thru windshield Hot/cold transom shower Fender storage Double Captain helm seat Helm companion lounge seating Non skid New Enclosure installed November 2013
- Electronics & Helm
- Great visibility from helm! Volvo smart system screen Gauges Two person helm seat with storage (2) E120 Raymarine screens Raymarine autopilot with remote Compass VHF radio Spotlight
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- This vessel has the desirable engine package which is fast, quiet and reliable. Engine room is very spacious and easy to access everything Volvo 435 D-6 diesels 10 KW Kohler (1150 hours) Underwater lights Oil X-change system Windlass Glendinning cable master Macerator overboard discharge Electric engine hatch Bow thruster Batteries Bilge pumps Halon fire suppression system Seacocks Fuel filters
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.