- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
ONLY DIESEL ON THE MARKET & Trades Considered
This popular Trojan 400 express has been well cared for by her owners and it shows! Conveniently located in Fort Lauderdale she boasts many upgrades. She will have a fresh bottom job completed November of 2013. Only some of her highlights include:
* Newer Upholstery in the Salon
* Newer Electronics
* New Teak Table
* Newer Maxwell Windless
* Motivated Sellers
* Will consider a trade for the right Marlago 35FS Center Console.
Recent work done 1-14
*Shafts Pulled and inspected!
*Installation of new dripless log assemblies!
*Replaced cutlass bearings!
*Shim starboard V drive!
*New oil, oil filters, diesel fuel filters (primaries and secondary filters)!
*Collant in engines flushed and refilled!
*Replaced port side wiper motor!
*Installation of universal anchor chain!
*All zincs replaced!
*Bottom was scraped, sanded and repainted!
*New decals added!
*Gel coat touch up!
*Both TURBOS pulled and reconditioned!
*New rub rail!
*Cosmetic interior done!
*Pull, service and remount heat exchangers and after coolers for both engines!
I invite you to take a look for yourself!!! Please call or email anytime for additional information or to schedule a viewing.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Trojan 400 Express has Carver's characteristic winged arch and luxurious cherry wood interior, plus the exhilaration and performance of a modified-V hull. Topside, sunbathers will enjoy the recessed foredeck sunpad and the spaciousness of the cockpit. With its U-shaped seating and optional table, sunlounge, and icemaker, the 400's cockpit provides the perfect package for an easy afternoon of entertaining. When the sun goes down, there are plenty of accommodations below. Forward, the master stateroom features a queen-sized berth and private access to the head. Amidships, the large dinette converts to a double berth. Aft, the U-shaped salon sofa also converts to a midcabin double berth with its own privacy curtain. The galley arrives fully equipped with stove, microwave, refrigerator and freezer, and granite-style countertops.
- Upgrades Since 2008
- Exterior Added a Maxwell Windlass Re-upholstered exterior rear stern bench seating New Ice Maker in stern area New Exterior Canvass Cover Added Custom Snap on Vinyl Instrument Cover New Garmin 3512 GPS/sonar/radar combination Added additional Raymarine Sonar Depth Reader New exterior Fusion speakers Added Underwater lighting Added 4 rail mounted rod holders New bow mat New Teak Table Top for rear seat entertainment New Eisenglass throughout Interior - Salon and Stateroom All New Upholstery in Salon New custom made comfort mattress in Stateroom New Carpet throughout Galley Salon and Stateroom Large Flat screen Soliel TV and Custom built Cherry Cabinetry in Salon with remote Soliel DVD Player Flat Screen TV and remote DVD Player in Stateroom New Refrigerator in Salon/Kitchen New Raritan Ice maker in New Fusion AM/FM/CD/I-pod player with remote control at helm area New upgraded (2000 higher BTU) A/C New A/C Thermostat Control Engine/ Bilge room New Oil Drainage Pump 2 Continuous battery Chargers Up graded batteries to Dry Cell types Re-wired and re-configured engine room to add additional batteries 7 total – 4 dedicated solely for engine start – 3 for accessory items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.