This Cat is ready to go with only 112 hours on the engine. Lots of new gear has been added in the past few months and she is ready to head off to the islands. The spacious aft cockpit and large main salon make this a great layout for gathering family and friends at anchor or the dock, This boat is a great live-aboard cruiser. The owner has now changed plans and the boat is available for sale. Come take a look, you will like this one. Recent Survey
- Full sized galley is located in the starboard hull. Plenty of counter work space for preparing meals. The galley is equipped with a Voyager 2000 double burner propane stove with oven. A deep double stainless steel sink. Samsung microwave oven, Hot and cold pressure water. The Dometic Americana 4 cubic foot refrigerator is powered by propane or shore power. Lots of storage for dry goods and cooking utensils. Large windows provide the chef with a view.
- The spacious main salon is great place for family and friends while cruising or comfortably at anchor. The large "U" shaped dinette has comfortable seating for six around the teak table. The table folds for smaller groups or for use as a coffee table. With windows all around and two large Bomar hatches over the dinette the main salon is well ventilated and has great natural lighing. The main cabin exterior door has an opening window and the adjacent large windows also open. The owner's master stateroom is forward to starboard. It features a very comfortable queen berth with a 4" fabric covered foam mattress. This stateroom has a huge full hanging locker, 3 storage lockers and several small cubbies. The ensuite vanity has 4 storage bins. You have a great view out the large Lexan window. This window has a full length privacy shade. The starboard aft private guest stateroom has a big 48"wide double berth. The berth features a fabric covered 4" foam mattress. There's a hanging locker, drawer. two opening ports with screens. The port aft private guest stateroom also features a 48" double berth. The berth is equipped with a fabric covered 4" foam mattress. This cabin also has two opening ports with screens and hanging locker,drawer, and utility locker. The spacious head with shower is forward in the port hull. The head features a storage cabinet,medicine cabinet, SS sink, an opening Bomar hatch with a privacy shade.Hot and cold pressure water. The Raritan head is fitted with a holding tank,"Y"valve,deck pump out and gravity drain. The head was rebuilt and all hose have been replaced in October 2013 The boat is equipped with a 1600BTU Mermaid reverse cycle heat and air condition An additional Heatercraft built in cabin heater also helps keep the cabin warm on those cold winter nights.
- Westerbeke 27 HP diesel. Only 112 hours since new Sillette Sonic Catamaran out- Drive leg. Drive leg raises out of the water while at the dock or under sail. 3 blade prop 36 gallon fuel tank
- Fuel tank 36 gallons Water tank 60 gallon Holding tank 18 gallon
- Sails and rigging
- Fully battened mai Schaffer traveler nsail. Windex, lazy jacks. 150% genoa on Furlex 200S roller furling Sail cover Lines to cockpit 3 Lewmar 40 ST winches double spreader rig, Selden Mast full cockpit cushions and canvas
- Garmin 182C color GPS Raymarine ST60 Tridata,Raymarine ST 60 Wind, Raymarine ST6002 autopilot New 5/13 Sony CDX F5000 stereo system with Polyplanner speakers Raymarine Ray53 DSC VHF radio Xintex S-2A fume detector Ritchie Powerdamp compass Weems & Path clock and barometer
- 12V & 110V ship systems automatic battery charger new 5/13 Sea Dog electrical panels 110v outlets throughout 12V outlets 30 Amp shore power cord 100 watt solar panel 24in Vizio LED smart TV new 5/13 New Westband microwave
- Additional Information
- Salon window covers 2013 22 Danforth anchor with rode and chain 13 lb Danforth anchor with rode and chain Helm seat Boat hook Fenders Docklines Hammock seat on stern Bow seats on rail Double life lines Large deck locker Large sail locker Full cockpit enclosure New 2013 Dinghy Davits Solar panel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.