- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-Magnum Horizon 380hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1998 SEA RAY 370 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 454-Magnum Horizon MPI 380-hp Gas Engine's (closed cooling) with only 400 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Cherry Wood Cabin Interior, Ultra-leather Cabin Upholstery, Westerbeke 7.0kw Generator (100-hours), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Raytheon Radar, Garmin Color GPS w/Chartplotter), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, NEW Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Full Isin-Glass Surround w/Slant-Back Rear, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Loaded with factory options ... 380-hp Magnum Horizon Gas Engine's, Generator, Tan Dash, Power Helm Seat, Cockpit Heat/Defrost, Cherry Wood Cabin Interior, Central Vacuum. Low hours and in above average condition, highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For years, Sea-Ray has dominated the market for mid-cabin express cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another of the company's evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive. Built on a fully-cored hull, the Sundancers interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom--with it's U-shaped settee and removable table--is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfast bar, faux granited counter-tops, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note. Topside the 370's cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, an distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure side-decks.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Inner-Spring Mattress Forward Stateroom w/Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain; Note Aft-Cabin Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Ultra-Leather Cabin Interior Newer Cabin Carpeting Central Vacuum Cleaner Cherry Wood Cabin Interior LCD Television in Salon Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (3-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Power Vent Coffee Maker
- Compass Raymarine 210 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon RayData Sum-Log (Depth, Speed, Water-Temp) Raytheon Radar Raytheon 601XX Chartplotter Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Upgraded Sound System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection (2-Remotes in Cockpit)
- (5) Batteries (NEW 2013) (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke 7.0-kw Generator (100-Hours); Note Generator NEW in 2006 (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor w/Anchor Locker & Forward Pedal Controls Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Transom Storage Locker Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Canvas Helm Cover Radar Arch Power Engine Hatch Lift (2) Built-In Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Full Isin-Glass Surround w/Slant-Back Rear) Dripless Shaft Logs Optional Electronic Engine Synchronizer Bottom Paint Engine Sync (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Current Owner of 7-Years OWNERS MANUALS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.