Come see this beautifully restored classic vessel!!
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION FROM $110,000!!!!!
S/V JOSS is a classic vessel by renowned designer Thomas Colvin and is constructed from his favorite material, minimum 9/32 inch Aluminum Alloy Plate by Greenwich Yachts, Richond British Columbia in 1975.
The owner has just finished a 2 year, no expense spared, refinish, rebuild and rerig. First glimpse of this classic is that it must be a new build. When you get closer it looks better than a new boat. The hull appears to have been dipped in a large tank of white Awlgrip and is still wet. The finish is show quality.The interior of the hull has been coated with blown insulation to insulate and stop condensation.
JOSS has sailed throughout Mexico, Central America, Caribbean and the Bahamas in complete saftey and comfort.
This visably striking vessel will easily pass the most strict inspection and survey and provide the new owner with decades of of use and enjoyment.
PRICE REDUCED $10,000 JAN. 10,14. THIS THE BEST COLVIN ON THE MARKET!!!!!!
- *LOA: 53' *LOD: 42' *LOA: 53 *Beam: 11'4" *Draft: 3'10" *Bridge Clearance: 48'
- *Diesel: 68 Gal.Built in Aluminum *Water: 100 Gal. Built in Aluminum *Holding Tank 16 Gal. Polypropplyne
- *V Berth Forward *Saloon Cabin Becomes Double Berth *Double Berth In Aft Cabin *New 12 v 22 inch Wide Screen TV/ DVD PLayer
- *SABB 10 shaft hp *2400 hrs *Extensive Spare Parts *Custom Water Lift Exhaust
- *Rayovac Ultra Pro 8D AGM House Batteries (2) *Rayovac Ultra Pro 105 ah AGM Starting Battery *New Selector Switches *Ample Power Systems Monitoring System *185 watts of Solar Power *Xantrax MS 2000 inverter and 100 amp Charger *165 amp Alternator *Shore Power Cord *Running Lights *Masthead Tri Color *Led Anchor Light and Stobe
- *Isotherm 4201 7Cubic Feet Fridge *Force 10 4 Burner Propane Stove/Oven *Whale fresh and salt water foot pumps
- *Rirtchie Globemaster Compass *Hydraulic Steering *Alfa 3000 Autopilot and independent rudder drive *Raymarine ST60 Depth *Icom IC-M412 VHF *Icom M1V Handheld VHF *Iridium Satellite Phone *Furuno 16 Mi Radar *406 Epirb *Nobletec Odyssey Navigation Program *Garmin 76GPS *SGC Ham/SSB with Smart Tuner *Radiolab WiFi Tuner *AM?FM Muti-disc CD/IPod Sterio *Bose Speakers *PUR 80 Gal/Day Watermaker
- *Junk Rig Schooner *Full Batten Main and Foresail *Lazy Jacks *Working Jib *Covers for Sails, Binnacle and Windlass *Sails in Good condition, treated with 303 Aerospace Protector
- GROUND TACKLE
- *65 lb Spade on 300ft 5/16 g40 HT Chain and 250ft 5/8' 3 strand Nylon *44 lb a 100 Spade on 50 ft 5/16' g40 HT chain and 5/8' 3 strand nylon *37lb Fortress Stern Anchor on 20' 5/16' G70 HT chain and 100 ft 3 strand nylon *
- * Man Overboard System *Wnslow 6 person vacuum packed life raft *15' Florintino Parachute Anchor w/ float and retrieval line 36" Galerider Drouge w/ 600' Samson nylon double braded storm rode
- *10' Aluminum Duroboat w/ Dive Ladder *Yamaha 8hp 2 stroke
- WALK THROUGH
- Easy entry from the side of this boat is made possible by the low midship freeboard. You are immediately at the helm and entry to the forward cabin and the aft cabin are just a couple steps away. The decks are remarkably easy to walk. Going forward allows easy access to the masts and ground tackle. Walking to the stern is a simple task and allows access to the aluminum dingy. Entering the aft cabin is done by sliding the beautifully finished teak hatch. A couple steps down you see the comfortable queen bed and sitting area. Leaving the aft cabin, we walk past the helm and again open the other beautiful teak hatch. A couple steps down again, and you are in the galley area with the sink and stove to the right and nav station on the left. Looking aft you find the door to the engine room and small shop. Inside reveals unlimited access to the SAAB engine and the batteries. Leaving there, we notice the beautifull arched ceiling as we walk through the galley. The settees are to the left and right and the table is on the right. The table also goes down to form another berth. Going forward, we pass trough a door that leads to the head and shower which has another door for privacy from the V-berth forward.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is probably the best example of the Colvin designs in the world. JOSS went through a very extensive rebuild over two years without regard to cost. JOSS will appeal to someone who wants a very safe, easy to sail boat, built to the highest standards to give decades of enjoyment. The boat is very striking and a real head turner that will get attention wherever she goes. JOSS will sell very quickly and will survey and sea trial with flying colors. Contact Cal Landau, Edwards Yacht Sales, 561-312-0010