- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERY RARE GRAND ALASKAN RAISED PILOTHOUSE MOTOR YACHT WITH HARD TOP
This Grand Alaskan 60 - a luxurious update of a classic design - has been meticulously maintained by a knowledgeable, caring owner. No expense has been spared in her upkeep. Her design and equipment allow for easy operation by a couple without need for crew. She features 3 staterooms including a spacious master stateroom mid-ship with a private entrance. The salon is adjacent to the on-deck galley with a desired, convenient day head on the same level. A hardtop is an upgrade not seen on other Grand Alaskans of this size. She is equipped with the very latest Garmin electronics and features upgrades in rebuilt stabilizers, powerful bowthruster, new Marquipt Tenderlift 2 davit with hydraulic hoist, boom and rotation, a removable screen shade enclosure on the aft deck and Bose V25 system.
- Accommodations & Layout
- This Grand Alaskan 60 features three staterooms with the Master Stateroom mid-ship with a private salon entrance. The guest staterooms are accessed from a curved staircase in the pilothouse. This boat is very accommodating with three separate air conditioning/heating systems. Central vacuum system is throughout. Covered walk around decks with bulwarks and a Portuguese bridge forward make line handling simple and provide safety at sea. The foredeck has a built-in seat ahead of the Portuguese bridge. The aft deck also has built-in seating with storage. The removable screen enclosure on the aft deck adds shade and privacy.
- Master Stateroom (Below Deck, Amid Ship)
- Tapered Island King Berth with storage beneath Insignia 26" flat screen television Walk-in hanging locker Built-in teak dresser with drawer storage Full length mirror on aft bulkhead Built-in teak book shelves above nightstands Head Shower Sink Port and starboard nightstands with drawers and Bose stereo Vanity with swing out stool Intercom Reading lights 18 gallon fiberglass water heater Entrance to engine room
- VIP Guest Stateroom (Below Deck, Forward)
- Centerline queen berth with storage beneath Hanging locker
- Twin Guest Stateroom (Below Deck, Port)
- Upper and lower berths Hanging locker Navigation desk with pullout bench
- Main Salon (Main Deck)
- Enter the main salon through one of the double opening doors on the aft deck. The walls are finished in hand-rubbed satin teak throughout the interior. Teak valances with low voltage rope lighting behind offer low lighting. The large windows all around the salon offer excellent daylight and slide open if desired. A custom teak cabinet entertainment center is starboard and an L-shaped settee is on the port side. The open galley with bar counter is a great layout. There are six recessed halogen pin lamps and three wall-mounted reading lights. Overhead teak battens and grab-rail highlight the ceiling. Granite countertop bar Day head with granite counter and stainless steel sink 32" Sony flat screen TV Bose V25 Sound System and Speakers KVH satellite system Granite top end table with storage and table lamp Panasonic DVD/CD player, DVD-CV37, 5DVD/CD Changer, MP3 DVD-R Panasonic VCR 4 Head HiFi Stereo, Omni vision VHS Teak sliding doors cover TV in entertainment center with granite top and table lamp Teak blinds cover windows and aft doors Two rattan bar stools with arms - fabric seats Two rattan guest chairs with arms - fabric seats L-shaped settee with accent pillows to match barstools and guest chairs Teak hi-lo coffee table hinged to open and raise for dining table Carpeting
- Galley (Main Deck, Amid Ship)
- The galley adjoins the salon. The galley, pilothouse and heads all have teak and holly sole. All appliances in the galley are stainless steel. Note: Sears Kenmore clothes washer and dryer are in lazarette. GE Profile Series side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and water dispenser GE Profile 4-burner electric stove GE Profile XL Sensor microwave KitchenAid drawer dishwasher Pressure, dockside fresh water system Granite counters and backsplashes GE trash compactor Garbage disposal Stainless steel double basin sink Water tap with Nature Pure Ultra Fine water filtration system Pantry cabinet with bottle storage by stairway Steps up to pilothouse and down to master stateroom level Rolling screen door from salon to aft deck
- Pilothouse (Forward)
- Up three steps from the galley is the pilothouse. A large, built-in L-shaped cushioned settee with a large starburst teak hi-lo drop-leaf table are just behind a black Stidd helm chair. The table can be dropped down to form a Captain's berth. The floor is teak and holly sole with area rugs to match carpeting throughout. Teak blinds are on the side windows. A teak stairway and railing lead to the flybridge. An additional stairway leads to the two guest quarters and head forward. Robertson AP300X autopilot Garmin 010-00747-11 Bundle for Speed, Distance, Depth and Wind Speed - new July, 2013 Garmin GPS MAP 5215 color chartplotter AIS receiver Dell computer and flat screen monitor with Windows 7 - less than a year old Vizio television with closed circuit cameras in engine room and aft view behind yacht while underway or watch TV Standard Horizon LH5 intercom hailer Sea 235 SSB radio with Wonder Bar Grounding Plate Flo-Scan meters Hart Systems tank tender gauge Windlass control - up/down Chart table with overhead light Chart drawer and storage lockers Stidd custom helmseat (black with chrome) in pilothouse Compass Tinted pilothouse window Full screens on exterior Red and white LED night lights
- Behind the Stidd helm and companion seats is a cushioned L-shaped settee with two pedestal mounted tables to port. To starboard is a wet bar with stainless steel sink, icemaker and Forcieo liquid propane grill. There is a Stamoid and Isinglass enclosure with pull-up and roll-up openings. AM/FM/CD stereo is at helm. Intercom is in cabinet at helm. The boat deck also has stainless steel safety rails that are lower around the tender. Robertson APX300 autopilot KVH TracVision M5 Garmin GPS MAP 5208 color chartplotter Garmin depth sounder and speed log Litton Special Devices 953 EPIRB ICOM M127 vhf radio/hailer 2 VHF SSB, GPS antennae - new July, 2013 Compass
- 13' Novurania hard bottom inflatable dinghy with cover, bimini top and depth finder Flybridge hardtop Marquipt Tenderlift 2 1500 lb. low profile davit with hydraulic hoist, boom and rotation - new July, 2013 6-person Switlik cannister liferaft on flybridge ACR 406 MHz EPIRB 40 hp Honda dinghy engine Glendinning retractable cablemaster for power cord 2 Stidd helmseats with covers on flybridge Custom chrome anchor hawse pipes and breast plate Two anchors - plow and Bruce with 2x250' chain Maxwell 3500 electric windlass/dual drum, capstan, chain gypsy Teak swim platform with removable stern rails and transom gate - new teak on all exterior surfaces in 2011 Freshwater pressure wash down system 4 side boarding gates Rub rail Windshield shades Navigation lights Anchor lights Running lights Spreader lights Deck lights Bright varnished teak cap rail Dunnage box on boat deck Perko manual controlled search light Transom door Saltwater washdown system on bow 316 grade stainless steel bow rail Air horn Life jackets
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Meticulously maintained and always used synthetic oil's. Full service / maintenance records available. Engine room access is either from a large opening hatch on the aft deck or from a second entry in the master stateroom. Cruisair SMX reverse cycle air conditioning - 3 separate units Glendinning electronic engine controls with manual backup Naiad stabilizers Freshwater cooling system Raw water sea strainer Dripless shaft logs Macerator pump Bridge, pilothouse hydraulic wheel steering Fuel prime pump Twin Disc MG507 Transmission 2:54:1 Westmar bow thruster - updated in 2008 Fireboy Halon fire control system Oil transfer system Shaft spurs Tankwatch III holding tank system (100 gallon approximately) Battery alarm Oil pressure alarm Engine fuel shut-off valve 4 fuel tanks with 1300 gallon capacity total with sight tubes High water alarm Fuel transfer manifold, pump and polishing system 2 Deka 908 D batteries installed on port side main engine - June, 2013 2 Deka 908 D batteries installed on port side house bank - June, 2013 1 Deka DP31 battery installed on port side generator - June, 2013 All other batteries in engine room checked and good - June, 2013 Throttle and gear cables replaced - June, 2013
- Electrical System
- 110/220V AC electrical system 12/24V DC electrical system Battery bank with cut off switch Electrical bonding system 8kW Northern Lights diesel generator with sound shield - 1680 hours 16kW Northern Lights diesel generator with sound shield - 2765 hours Hart Freedom 25 inverter Lewco battery charger Battery parallel switch 50 amp dockside electrical cable Power, cable, telephone inlets
- The Lazerette
- The lazarette is aft of the salon and accessed through a hatch on the aft deck. The hatch is also used for aft engine room access. The lazarette houses full-size Sears Kenmore washer and dryer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- March Winds IV is easy to preview in beautiful downtown Sarasota at our Marina Jack's location. As a lifelong boater, accomplished sport fisherman, spear fisherman, and diver; count on Jason’s knowledge and experience to guide his clients towards the best boat to meet their needs. Allow Jason to prove his reputation for client satisfaction through consultation on all aspects of boating from fishing, diving, cruising, destinations, and yacht/equipment comparison. Jason has been a consistent industry top producer and attributes his success to his constant research of market data and product knowledge. Jason enjoys the challenges of brokerage in difficult markets and is confident in his ability to satisfy his clients in the purchase and sale of their first or fifteenth yacht. Jason prides himself in his ability to negotiate through the ever-growing masses of market data to provide his clients with the best information to base their purchasing and selling decisions. Jason is a life-long learner and continually attends professional meetings and seminars to further his product knowledge, keep up to date with the latest laws and regulations, and to develop ways to continually improve the yachting industry. As a member of the Florida Yacht Broker's Association (FYBA), Yacht Broker's Association of America (YBAA), and one of few Certified Professional Yacht Broker's (CPYB), Jason is continually seeking knowledge in order to better serve the clients of Sarasota Yacht & Ship. As with the rest of the SYS team, Jason is committed to doing whatever it takes to satisfy the needs of clients. "Please call on me day or night for any of your boating needs."