- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
An outstanding example of a well kept 52’ with all of the right options and the preferable and reliable 1300hp MAN engines. The current owner has upgraded/updated this vessel over the past 2 years including but not limited to NEW 2013 FCI watermaker, NEW 2013 ice chipper, NEW 2011 electronics, all NEW 2012 flatscreen tv’s, NEW 2012 Intellian satellite system, and much more. “C-Hawk” has been fished and cruised lightly and has only 1500 total hours on the main engines. This is a must see if you are in the market for a 3 stateroom/2head vessel. See full specs for complete details.
Highlights: NEW 2013 FCI watermaker, NEW 2013 Eskimo ice chipper, 2012 ALL interior lights replaced with LED, NEW 2012 all tv’s replaced with Samsung flatscreens (4 total, all staterooms and salon), NEW 2012 Intellian SAT tv system installed, NEW 2012 windlass motor, NEW 2011 replaced flybridge sound system and installed all new JL audio speakers on flybridge and cockpit, NEW 2011 two Furuno NavNet2 and Raymarine E120 Hybrid installed, NEW 2011 Two new vhf radios, 9/2011 cutlass bearings replaced and all batteries replaced, extra fuel capacity, the list of upgrades is extensive and available to view.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This (3) Stateroom, (2) head layout offers great accommodations for the fisherman or the cruising family. Entering the spacious salon to port is a plush L-shaped sofa. To starboard is drawer and cabinet storage, the boat's electrical panel, and the entertainment center. Starboard side forward is the very accommodating U-shaped dinette with high gloss teak table. Just forward of the dinette is a 42" Samsung flat screen TV. To port is the galley. Moving forward and down a couple steps in the companionway to starboard is a Kenmore washer and dryer. Forward to starboard is the guest stateroom with upper and lower bunks; across the companionway to port is the admidship master with a walk-around queen berth and ensuite head with shower. Forward to starboard is the guest head with enclosed shower. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with queen walkaround bed.
- L-shaped Ultra Leather sofa with storage underneath AC/DC distribution panel Custom valances Silhouette blinds Drawer and cabinet storage NEW 2012 37” Samsung flat screen TV NEW 2012 Intellian SAT TV system Home Theater System Sony entertainment system – CD/DVD NEW 2012 Sony Blu-Ray player Carpeting with clear runners CruisAir digital control Indirect lighting NEW 2012 ALL LED lighting Amtico flooring at the entrance Kenmore ice maker
- Galley & Companionway
- Amtico teak and holly floors Kenyon 3-burner stove Sharp microwave/convection oven (4) Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers Garbage disposal Kenmore Ice maker Kenmore trash compactor Corian counter tops with molded sink Drawer and cabinet storage Secondary electric panel with FCI watermaker display Teak dinette table U-shaped dinette seating with storage underneath Stacked washer/dryer in companionway FCI Watermaker display/remote control Central vac system
- Master Stateroom
- Walkaround queen berth with storage underneath NEW 2012 Samsung 17” flat screen TV Stereo speakers Large hanging locker Drawer and cabinet storage Overhead lighting Indirect lighting SMX Digital A/C control Bomar hatch
- Master Head
- Sealand electric head Separate shower stall Corian countertop with molded sink Storage cabinet under sink Mirrored vanity with storage Amtico flooring Towel racks
- VIP Stateroom-Forward
- Queen walkaround berth with storage underneath NEW 2012 Samsung 17” flat screen TV Indirect lighting Hanging locker Cabinet & drawer storage Stereo speakers Bomar hatch SMX A/C control Private access to guest head
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower bunks with storage under lower bunk NEW 2012 Samsung 17” flatscreen TV Hanging locker Overhead lighting SMX A/C control Stereo speakers Private access to guest head
- Guest/Day Head
- Sealand electric head Separate shower stall Corian countertop with molded sink Storage cabinet under sink Mirrored vanity with storage Amtico flooring Towel racks Access from guest stateroom, VIP stateroom and companionway
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- NEW 2011 (2) Furuno Navnet2 10” units (chartplotter, depthsounder, and radar capability) NEW 2011 Raymarine E120 hybrid touchscreen unit Simrad AP 22 autopilot Furuno RD-30 Tri data (depth, water temp, speed) NEW 2011 (2) ICOM M504 VHF radios Remote spotlight with helm control NEW 2011 Fusion sound system AM/FM/XM and I-Pod connection NEW 2011 JL Audio speakers installed NEW 2012 Intellian Sat TV system MAN engine displays
- ZF single lever controls Trolling valves 3-Sided enclosure (2) Release helm chairs Factory hardtop Quartz cockpit lights (molded in hardtop) MAN engine systems monitor 6 rodholders wielded into aft rail Insulated drink box 2 large bench seats with cushions and storage underneath Jabsco searchlight with helm control New 2011 Fusion am/fm/xm radio with ipod connection New 2011 JL audio speakers (5) Miya Epoch teaser reels molded in hardtop Gauges: tachometer with hour gauge, pressure, voltage, temp, oil pressure Ritchie compass Fuel gauges (3)
- Cockpit/Deck Equipment
- Release Marine fighting chair Large deep freezer to port Refrigerated step drink box Storage compartment to port of engine room hatch Tackle drawer storage Large in-deck fish box – macerated Ice machine dump in starboard deck compartment Live well in port deck compartment Live well in stern compartment 4- gunnel rod holders 4- pilaster rodh olders New 2011 (2) cockpit JL audio speakers Freshwater & saltwater washdown 50amp shorepower with cablemaster New 2012 cockpit cover Stainless steel bow rail Lewmar windlass with foot control and helm control Bow pulpit Anchor, chain, & rope Navigation lights Rupp triple spreader outriggers
- Onan 21.5Kw Generator 12/24V DC electrical system 120V system 50amp shore power system Bonded electrical systems Voltage stabilizers battery charger Glendinning cable master Batteries Battery parallel switch
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- MAN 2842LE404, 1300 HP diesels (1500hrs) all service up to date Awlgripped engine room Oil change/transfer system (4) CruisAir A/C Units Automatic/manual fire control system Engine synchronizers Fuel priming system Glendinning cablemaster Dual racor fuel filters Engine room lighting Engine room blowers FCI Watermaker display/remote control Water filter system NEW 2013 FCI watermaker NEW 2013 Dometic ice chipper NEW 2011 All new batteries NEW 2012 battery chargers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.