- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The CATALINA 350 is a very spacious and contemporary design that's perfect for coastal cruising or offshore adventures. The CATALINA 350 is CE-A rated for unlimited offshore and meets all the voluntary ABYC yacht building standards.
The Catalina 350 features 2 cabins and one large head w/separate walk in shower stall and Raritan electric toilet. The Master Cabin has a centerline queen island bed with a large double berth in the aft cabin. The headroom in the salon is 6'8" and the galley is well equipped with fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, double stainless sink and plenty of storage. She is a one owner boat that's been well maintained and ready for it's next owner.
- The CATALINA 350 allows enough privacy for two couple with staterooms both fore and aft with privacy doors. The Master Stateroom is forward and has a Queen Centerline Bed and drawers and dresser. The Aft Cabin comfortably sleeps 2 and also has plenty of storage for clothes and personal belongings. The starboard section of the salon has a small table that coverts to a settee which can become a sleeping quarter for one person. To port is a nicely finished teak dinette table that can drop down and create additional sleeping quarters for two. There's also a smaller cocktail table that can be substituted for the dinette. The upholstery is Blue Cloth and in great condition. The large counter spaced galley is U-shaped and has a separate freezer and fridge with top and side access. There's plenty of storage for pots'n pan, food, etc.. The Nav Station is across from the galley and to port. The cabin sole is a composite simulated teak 'n holly and is more durable compared to a real wood floor. SEAQUEL is equipped with a Cruise Air 16,500 btu Reverse Cycle AC/Heat for ultimate comfort. .
- Adler Barbour refrigertioin w/top and front access Hilerange Stainless Steel 2 burner propane stove w/oven Double Stainless Steel Sinks Hot /cold pressure water w/pull out faucet GE Microwave Corian Counter Tops Lots of storage capacity
- Standard Horizon 155C GPS Chartplotter in NavPod at Helm Station Raymarine ST60 Tridata (speed,depth, wind) Raymarine ST6001 Smart Pilot Auto Pilot ACU-GAGE Ultra 8 Tank Systems Monitor Jensen CD Player / Receiver w/ 2 interior and 2 exterior speakers Dynex 17" LCD Flat Screen TV Ray 215 DSC/VHF at Nav Station w/RAM Mike at Helm Station Ritchie Compass at Helm Electric Heat Exchanger Water Heater Raritan Electric Head (rebuilt Aug 2013) Charles Marine Group LT-5000SP Series C Battery Charger Two (2) 8D Deep Cycle Batteries Link 10 Battery Monitor Jabsco Bilge Pump CRUISE AIR 16,500 btu Reverse Cycle AC / Heat unit
- HULL and DECK
- The Catalina 350 is CE-A rated for unlimited offshore and meets all the voluntary ABYC yacht building standards. Wide decks and inboard shrouds make for secure movement fore & aft as well as tighter sheeting angles. A recessed anchor locker, double rollers and elctric anchor windlass make anchoring a breeze. The CATALINA 350 is comparable to many 37 footers with her overall length of 36.5" and beam of 13'. Stainless Steel Stern Rail has integral OB engine mount Walk-thru transom w/stainless steel swim ladder Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower (3) Cockpit lockers Cockpit table w/dual folding leafs Bimini and (covered) Dodger w/connector between both Maxwell VW800 electric windlass Dual Anchor Roller Delta 35 lb plow w/15 ft chain / 200 rode Danforth w/15 ft chain / 200 rode Edson Pedestal Steering Port, Starboard and Stern boarding gates Kato Dinghy Davits Forespar Outboard Engine Hoist West Marine 8' dingy w/cover Tohatsu 5 hp 2 stroke outboard engine
- Listing Broker Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales / mobile phone 321.693.1642 Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com WWW.EDWARDSYACHTSALES.COM CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE QUALITY SAILBOATS
- Sails and Rigging
- The Catalina 350 utilizes Charleston Spars with a double spreader mast stepped on a compression post, with in -mast furling and furling headsail. All lines are led to the cockpit for safe and convenient sail control. 115% Jib 135% Furling Genoa Cruising Chute In Mast Furling Main Sail Internal Halyards, Low Stretch (2) Harken 32 CST Halyard Winches (2) Harken 44CST Primary Winches Inboard Genoa Tracks Low Lead Genoa Blocks Main Halyard Lef Aft, with Sheet Stopper Garhauer Rigid Adjustable Boom Vang (2) Jib Halyards, Led Aft, with Sheet Stoppers Garhauer adjustable mainsheet Traveler
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.