- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 OSI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 290 Fiesta Vee is a roomy family cruiser that might best be described as a lot of boat for the money, Rinker has become a boat company with a reputation for building a solid boat, well equipped at a much lower price as its competition. The 290 will appeal to all level buyers. Built on a beamy modified - V hull with relatively high free board, the Fiesta Vee is a notably spacious boat inside with excellent head room and plenty of storage. The mid cabin floor plan will sleep six. The accommodations are arranged in a practical and very utilitarian manner. In the cockpit is plenty of lounge style seating.
- Flat screen TV in aft cabin TV with DVD in forward bunk area Aft cabin is very large Forward bunk sleeps 2 Lounge area next to forward bunk 2 speakers in cabin Head / sink / shower / holding tank
- Refrigerator /freezer Sink Combo elec. / alcohol stove Microwave
- Cockpit shower Cockpit carpeting Cockpit cooler Cockpit table Swim platform with ladder Dockside water inlet Transom has large storage access 4 large bumpers color coded to match hull color Full enclosure / camper canvas new Oct 2013 Transom door Transom bench seating Port side lounge seating Cockpit sink Fiberglass sport arch with speakers and courtesy lights Fresh water
- Electronics & Helm
- Lowrance global map 3300 plotter/depth finder Digital D/F Standard Horizon VHF Spot light Windlass 12V cig lighter plug Stereo remote in aft cockpit area 6 speakers in cockpit area Horn Large helm seat converts to leaning post All new dash gauges Windshield wiper TV antenna
- 30 Amp shore cord 2 battery switches 3 batteries New Guest battery charger 2013 Reverse cycle air condition and heat Hot water heater Indirect lighting
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Auto fresh water flushing system for both engines Duo prop stainless steel props Fuel injected Trim tabs High water alarm Engine hatch lift
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.