- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Amazingly bright salon with ample headroom make this boat unusually spacious for her size. She is presented in very clean condition and ready to sail away.
- 6'-3" Headroom
- Air Conditioning
- Auto-Pilot & GPS
- Pristine Interior
- Walk-Through Transom with Swim Platform and Shower
- Shower and Head Separate from Vanity
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail
- Portable Generator, Dingy, and Motor available for negotiation!
The Hunter 340 was named Cruising World’s ‘Best Value Midsize Cruiser' in its Boat of the Year Contest. She is spacious below decks and in the cockpit as well, and she is well-rigged for single-handed sailing. You can enjoy total control while your guests sit back and enjoy the experience.
- V berth w/2 hanging lockers followed by salon with U-shaped convertible dinette to port followed by galley and entrance to aft stateroom. To starboard is a straight settee, navigation station, followed by head with hot/cold pressure water shower, vanity and electric marine head. Athwartships aft cabin with hanging locker. Air Conditioning: Mermaid Reverse Cycle Air/Heat Electric Flush Toilet Bright Teak and Holly Sole Pleated Shades for all ports
- Force 10 two-Burner LPG Stove w/Oven Top Loading Refrigerator w/Freezer Compartment/Adler/Barbour Refrigeration Deep Double Stainless Steel Sinks Origo Microwave Loads of Storage Propane Converter Valve for 1 lb. Bottles Corian Countertops
- Garmin GPS with Kit to load waypoints directly from laptop Raytheon Autopilot (with GPS Integration) ICOM VHF Radio at Cockpit Raytheon Knot/Log and Depth Sounder Stereo System with AM/FM/CD/MP3 Functions Tank Guages for Freshwater and Holding Tank
- Batteries: House (2) Group 24 *NEW 5/26/14* Starting Battery (1) Group 27 *NEW 5/26/14* Digital voltmeter @ chart table Power cables 25’ & 50’ Hot water tank, electric and engine cooling water fed with isolating valves Guest 20 amp Charge Pro Battery Charger
- Sail Handling and Rigging
- UK In-Mast Furling Mainsail UK 110% Roller Furling Headsail Selden Furling Mast Furlex Headsail Furling System Spinnaker Halyard Spinnaker Pole Riding Sail Preventer Lewmat 40 Self-Tailing 2 Speed Winches
- Hull & Deck
- Bruce anchor, 25’ BBB chain, 200’ ¾ nylon line Danforth anchor 25’ chain, 100’ nylon line + 100’ nylon line Sentinel anchor with brass shuttle Seawater wash down system Anchor Well Dodger & Bimini with removable windshield between (2006) Custom sun bathing pad between mast & anchor locker (removable) Life jackets 2 -water-inflatable, 10 coastal & 3 children Hiking strap with harnesses Fenders & dock lines Transom Shower with Hot/Cold Water
- Propulsion and Steering
- Yanmar 3 Cyclinder 27 HP 3GM30 F Marine Diesel Engine Edson Pedestal Steering Emergency Tiller Spares
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 599.00 sq ft I : 43.00 ft J : 11.50 ft P : 44.00 ft E : 16.00 ft Working Sail Area : 599.00 sq ft
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether sailing for the islands or just around the buoys, the Hunter 340 can really make a difference. Starting with the tall, fractional rig, Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and provided real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. The deck layout reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun (with an optional bimini). This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open, where a custom console stands ready with the standard VHF and instruments. Single lever control and fold down table, along with engine instrumentation, complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere you look and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important whether you're on the boat for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works for you as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower, a salon that can seat eight, and a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy. Hunter Marine's keel boats are the backbone of the Hunter fleet. These spacious and comfortable cruisers are incredibly appointed from the rich fabrics to the top-grade hardware. Hunter Marine Hunter Marine Corporation was founded in 1973 to build truly affordable sailboats. Warren Luhrs, Hunter's chairman, has personally logged thousands of ocean miles both single-handedly and shorthanded aboard his ocean racers. From these floating laboratories hundreds of new ideas have been born. The same B & R rig that powered his boats into the record books also power the Hunter fleet. A lot has changed over the years, but Hunter Marine continues its commitment of bringing the sailing public the best performing and most accommodating sailboats at a reasonable price.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Thank you for interest. Please call me anytime, day or night (904) 515-8171. Ryan Danhour Jacksonville, Florida (904) 515-8171 (cell phone) (904) 638-7248 (Office) About Ryan Danhour email@example.com (click to email me) www.masseyyacht.com My YouTube Channel If you have a Friend, family member or co-worker that is interested in buying or selling a boat, please feel free to contact me or send them my information. Massey has been a trusted name in the Brokerage Industry since 1977. Your personal referrals are my biggest compliment! For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991