- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
ONLY 320 HOURS ON THIS ORIGINAL OWNER, LIFT KEPT, AGRESSIVELY PRICED, UNSINKABLE, LEGEND.
This versatile offshore cuddy will meet anyones expectations for top- quality construction and commonsense versatlility. It's topside features include lounge seating forward of the helm, a standard hardtop with electronics box, bait prep station with 45 gallon livewell, and an in-deck 80- gallon fishbox. This boat is well equiped Twin 275 HP Mercury Verado 4 Stroke Outboards, Power Steering with Stainless Tilt Steering Wheel, Stainless Propellers, Shore Power, Northstar 6000i GPS/Chartplotter, Front Bow Seating Cushion Package, Electric Windlass with Stainless anchor, bow tow eye, bait prep with sink,tackle drawers, fold away rear bench seat, helm Bolster seats, Cockpit and Bow Bolsters, Isenglass Curtains, The list goes on..
The roomy head compartment is beneath the console. The well finished cabin is forward with rod racks, teak flooring, and sleeps two. The slender deep V- hull has keel pad for increased lift. Not only will you be impressed with the smokelss, quiet, fly by wire Mercury 275 Verado outboards but they will also deliver a 45+ knot top speed.
This boat has been lift kept, no bottom paint.
- Standard Features
- This versatile offshore cuddy will meet anyones expectations for top- quality construction and commonsense versatlility. It's topside features include lounge seating forward of the helm, a standard hardtop with electronics box, bait prep station with 45 gallon livewell, and an in-deck 80- gallon fishbox. This boat is well equiped with two Furuno Navnet, Radar, Stereo, VHF, and Autopilot. The roomy head compartment is beneath the console. The well finished cabin is forward with rod racks, teak flooring, and sleeps two. The slender deep V- hull has keel pad for increased lift. Not only will you be impressed with the smokelss, quiet, fly by wire Mercury 275 Verado outboards but they will also deliver a 45+ knot top speed. Self-bailing cockpit 28" interior freeboard Bow and stern u-bolts Stainless steel thru-hull anchor roller davit Lofrans Project 1000 windlass with rode and anchor 10" stainless steel cleats (2 bow, 2 spring line, 2 stern, 1 anchor locker) Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders (2) Heavy-duty rub rail Covered telescoping swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail Motorwell drains Gunnel-mounted rod holders (4) Transom rod holders (3) Downrigger weight holders (4) Stainless steel cockpit toe rails Stainless steel grab rails Cockpit coaming bolster Prep station with livewell, sink, tackle boxes, tool holders, drink holders (2) and cutting board Hardtop with electronics box, cockpit floodlights, dome light, rod holders (5) and life jacket storage Acrylic transom door Bow rail FORWARD UTILITY CENTER Molded steps to bow Insulated storage bucket Storage drawer Drink holders (2) CONSOLE UTILITY CENTER Top-loading 12-V refrigerator / freezer Storage cabinet with bottle rack Drink holders (3) CABIN INTERIOR Opening hatch with screen (1) Cabin light Drink holders (2) Easy-clean interior materials Overhead rod storage (4) V-berth with cushions, storage and filler system V-berth side shelving with bolsters and rod holders (port and starboard) Carbon monoxide detector Durable synthetic teak flooring
- Electric trim tabs with indicators 150-gallon aluminum fuel tanks (2) Automatic bilge pumps Shore power with battery charger Freshwater system with 40-gallon tank, sink in console, transom shower and anchor washdown 12-V receptacle Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection Transducer mount areas Navigation lights Cockpit lighting Battery trays (3) with switches Livewell (45 gal) at prep station with raw-water washdown system 275 CXXL DTS Mercury® Verado™ FourStrokes with Vessel View Display and power-assisted steering Stainless steel propellers
- Console Shower/ Head
- Compass Molded tempered glass windshield Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob Drink holders (2) Opening porthole with screen (1) Interior courtesy lights Molded inner liner 12-V receptacle Sink with pull-out sprayer Acrylic entry door with lock Storage drawers Storage cabinets VacuFlush® toilet, holding tank, overboard discharge and dockside pump-out Stereo – Clarion® AM / FM digital with single CD player and waterproof speakers (2 in cabin, 2 under gunnel, 2 in hardtop) with remote control at helm and forward L-seat and MP3 input Vertical rod storage Molded console footrests
- Bow anchor locker with drain Forward in-deck cooler / storage with hatch and drain (80.5 gal) Under-gunnel rod racks (4) Insulated in-floor fishboxes with pump-out (2) aft at 80 gallons each Lockable electronics area Battery and oil storage Storage cabinet at refrigerator center Starboard forward insulated cooler and storage drawer
- Helm and companion bolster-style seats with storage console and 12-V outlet Fold-away stern bench seat Forward deck L-seating with removable cushions, drink holders (3) and storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.