- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Patti J IV is in outstanding condition with phenomenal upkeep from a very knowledgeable and meticulous owner. Her wide beam and cockpit layout makes for a stable and perfect fishing machine. The Luhrs 360 Open/SX is one boat that can take just about anything you can throw at it and was one of Luhrs most popular sizes.
Owner has almost $30k in the last two years for parts alone for upgrades and replacements.
Recent maintenance and upgrades include: Oil changed and all oil and fuel filters change in March 2014, new shifter cables installed in Feb 2014, almost every water line on her has been changed out, a rebuilt heavy duty engine hatch ram, reinforced windlass hatch cover, new battery platform, new Lowrance depth repeater in the tower and a new freezer compressor. Also, with all new cushions, covers and isinglass, she looks like a new boat for the price of a preowned. A custom adjustable table can be used for entertaining on either the bridge or in the cockpit.
Equipped with her own dive tank compressor mounted on the hardtop, it will turn a one tank dive into a full day of diving for everyone on the boat.
If you are looking for a proven hard core fishing or diving machine with all the comforts, you don’t want to pass this one up!
All reasonable offers are considered and owner is willing to trade for a 32’-34’ Center Console
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Stepping onto Patti J IV immediately gives one the feeling they are on a much larger boat. Her wide beam and huge deck makes the Luhrs 36 SX the perfect boat for fishing and entertaining. Walking down into the beautifully appointed interior boasts a full-featured galley starboard and a head with separate standup shower to port. The starboard dinette and settee can be turned into a double berth and the port settee into a set of bunks. The forward berth is roomy and has a TV/VCR combo just overhead. A 16,000 BTU air conditioning and heat will keep the entire cabin comfortable anytime of the year.
- Main Salon
- Very spacious salon with plenty of cabinetry and storage throughout Starboard settee converts to double berth Port settee converts to bunks Dinette table Recessed overhead lighting JVC AM/FM/Stereo/CD system Cruisair reverse cycle marine air/heat Wine glass holder 12v reading lights Courtesy lighting throughout Deep pile carpeting with snap-in covering Tide clock
- Forward Berth
- Large double berth with drawer storage underneath GE 15” Color TV/VCR Hanging locker Built-in shelving Privacy curtain Courtesy lighting Overhead hatch with air screen/cover 110v outlet with GFI 12v reading lights
- Nova Kool AC/DC refrigerator/freezer GE built-in microwave Princess electric two burner stove Corian counter tops with stainless steel sink Faucet with hot and cold pressure water Upper and lower teak cabinets with drawers and generous shelf space Courtesy lights along floor in salon & galley 110v outlet with GFI 12v overhead lighting
- Separate standup shower Corian countertops with SS sink and storage beneath Faucet with hot and cold pressure system Mirror Vac U Flush head system Above head storage Holding tank monitor Overhead hatch with screen Shower sump Towel rack 110v outlet with GFI
- Lower Helm
- Starboard side helm with double wide helm chair Sliding acrylic cabin door Fire extinguisher Front windshield with covers New Isinglass panels in helm area Hardtop with grab rails, recessed lighting and speakers Port & starboard companion bench seating with storage Hydraulically operated engine compartment Full engine instrumentation Hydraulic steering Electric horn
- Upper Helm
- Easy access aluminum ladders with non-skid platform Three person cushioned bench seat and upholstered backrest Sun shade & custom enclosure Hydraulic steering Full engine instrumentation ICOM M302 VHF Radio microphone plug-in Custom Bauer dive tank compressor mounted in on hardtop with 30’ hose Lowrance repeater (2) cockpit lights Anchor light
- Aluminum rocket launchers Transom fish box Bait freezer with chill plate Tackle center and bait prep area Flush mount rod holders Fiberglass swim platform Fresh and saltwater wash down 45 gallon live well system Transom door Swim ladder Large fish box with double lids and overboard drain Rudder access hatch Four, flush mount coaming rod holders Self-bailing cockpit with scuppers Courtesy lights under gunnels Dockside water connection
- Stainless steel rub rail Lewmar electric windlass with foot controls and remote at helm Fortress anchor with 25’ chain and 220’ rode Bow pulpit Anchor roller Port and starboard navigation lights Diamond pattern non-skid surface Aluminum bow rail and side rails Windshield wipers and washers (3) Deck hatches
- Electronics & Navigation
- Lowrance HDS-10 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter combo Simrad auto pilot system ICOM VHF radio Simrad repeater upper helm Danforth compass upper helm Saturn compass lower helm
- 60 amp automatic battery charger (2) 8-D engine starting batteries 12 volt generator battery New voltage regulator Battery parallel switches 220v AC dockside service 50’ 50 amp shore power cable Overhead electric panel with breaker switches and back lighting and analog Reverse polarity indicator Battery charger & battery safety switches Internal bonding system Dockside 22V connection Galvanic isolator Polarity indicator 12V interior lighting system GFCI Protection throughout Glendinning engine synchronizers Hydraulic controls
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 420 hp fresh water cooled engines with 2,600 hours Oil X-Change-R System Racor fuel filters Cruise Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning and heat Kohler 8.0kw diesel generator, 1253 hours Carbon monoxide detectors Recessed trim tabs Fire extinguisher system Engine alarm system Engine room ladder Engine room lighting Mufflers & tapered side exhaust Aluminum fuel tank Fuel/water separators Seacocks on all underwater thru hull fittings Bronze thru hulls below water line Manganese bronze struts and rudders Aquamet propeller shafts Automatic bilge pumps (3) Hot water heater Internal sea strainers Dripless shaft logs changed Hydraulic opening, insulated engine compartment access hatch
- Broker's Comments
- Phenomenal upkeep from very knowledgeable owner almost $30k in parts alone last 2 years Upper helm top canvas replaced 2013 All cushions replaced 2013 Complete upper helm covers Almost every water line replaced Isinglass replaced 2013 New shifter cables 2/14 New Lowrance depth repeater for tower Oil changed oil and fuel filters changed 3/14 Engine hatch cover ram rebuilt Windlass anchor locker hatch cover rebuilt and reinforced Simrad autopilot – New circuit board and compass Lowrance system updated Freezer compressor new
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.