- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
OLINKA is a classic wooden boat with an excellent pedigree. Designed by Sparkman and Stephens, built by the well-known European yard, Plym. She is a beautiful sailing yawl. This is a very special boat that is very rare in today’s market.
- Forward are sail and chain lockers followed by (2) built-in berths. Next aft to starboard is a stateroom with (2) single berths, hanging locker and an enclosed head. Continuing aft is a double stateroom to starboard. The main salon is next aft with a U-shaped settee and dinette table and port and starboard pilot berths. Aft and up steps to the doghouse with the navigation station port and the galley starboard. There is a built-in freezer under the cockpit seat. Access to the engine room is through a hatch in the galley floor.
- Freezer Force 9 3-burner stove w/oven Built-in electric s/s lined refrigerator w/holding plates S/S sink w/pressure water
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- 28-mile Raytheon radar Sea 156 VHF radio Sea 223 SSB radio AM/FM stereo B&G sailing instruments
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
- Electric bilge pump Whale Gusher hand-operated bilge pump Electric fresh water pressure system Engine alarm
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 110V AC electrical system 12V 60amp alternator 110V shore power 12V DC electrical system (8) 6V batteries Powerverter silicon diode chargers
- DECK AND HULL
- 75# CQR anchor w/400’ anchor chain Awning Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass Double course bow and stern Sail covers Cockpit cushions Boatswain chair
- Hull is 1 3/8” African mahogany over 2 3/8” x 3” oak frames on 14” centers. Lead ballast 28,000 lbs. Planked teak decking. Teak doghouse, hatches, coaming, rails and exterior trim. Interior paneling and interior wood trim are varnished teak; cabin sole is teak & holly. Copper riveted fastenings.
- SAILS AND RIGGING
- Main - Sobstad 155 Genoa - Sobstad , needs recut 135 Genoa - Baxter & Cicero , roller cover 135 Low cut genoa - North racing sail 95 Yankee miter cut - North Genoa staysail - North Daisy staysail mylar - North 3/4 oz Spinnaker - Sobstad , red white blue 11/2 oz A-so-metrical spinnaker - North , red white blue , with sock 2.2 oz Spinnaker - Watts , orange yellow Mizzen North - new with new mast & boom Mizzen staysail - North , red white blue Mizzen spinnaker - Watts Carbon fiber spinnaker pole – full taper New main mizzen and wheel covers in 2012 Reckmen roller furling All winches are stainless steel Barient in “like new” shape
- OLINKA is a classic wooden boat with an excellent pedigree. Designed by Sparkman and Stevens, built by the well-known European yard, Plym. She is a beautiful sailing yawl. This is a very special boat that is very rare in today’s market.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org