- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2 x D12-675 EVC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OWNER'S HAS TAKEN DELIVERY OF HIS NEW BOAT AND HE WANTS THIS TO BE THE NEXT SQUADRON 58 TO SELL!
SUPER CLEAN, 875 HOURS ON HER VOLVO ENGINES, RAY MARINE E120, ONE YEAR OLD SEA LIFT HYDRAULIC LIFT, FULL JL AUDIO STEREO, UNDERWATER LIGHTS, LOADED!!
Ultra-modern in appearance and built to very high standards, the Squadron 58 is a successful blend of European styling, sumptuous accommodations, and impressive performance. Building on the success of the popular Squadron 55, the three stateroom floor plan of the 58 mirrors that of the 55 in almost every respect. The dinette is on the pilot house level, opposite the well executed lower helm with its excellent visiblity and all-weather deck door. A laundry center/utility room is accessed from the sunken galley, and the vast salon is highlighted by lacquered cherry cabinetry, electronic windows and stunning decor.
The expansive fly bridge, reached from either the salon or cockpit, has the sun pad forward of the helm - a unique location - which permits the installation of a huge settee with high-low table aft, next to a wet bar and grill. Both the cockpit and swim platform have teak decks, and the crew quarters are accessed from the cockpit settee.
Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets, the Squadron wil cruise at a respectable 27 knots and reach a top speed of 30 knots.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Building on the success of previous models in the eminently successful range, the Squadron 58 takes the experience of Squadron ownership to new heights. Sumptuous accommodation is just a starting point, because part-customisation is at the heart of this remarkable craft. Aft and multiple mid-cabin options enable you to shape her to suit your personal lifestyle and entertainment preferences. Whatever you shoose, first-class facilities, contemporary design and exceptional spaciousness make every journey a reward.
- Standard Features
- Self-draining Teak stairway with stainless steel handrails to flybridge Teak-laid cockpit floor Access hatch to optional aft crew cabin Access hatch to large stowage hold, supported on pneumatic struts Twin transom gates to bathing platform Twin warp stowage lockers White cockpit overhead lights with blue low level lighting Manual bilge pump locker 10 fenders 2 x 50ft mooring warps Boat hook Heavy duty 12v socket.
- 4-burner electric ceramic/halogen hob Combination microwave oven Refrigerator Twin sinks with hot and cold mixer tap Avonite® worktop with grab rail Concealed lighting 240v power points Fire extinguisher Storage cupboards and drawers Extractor fan Bone china dinner service Twin bins Dishwasher.
- Engine Room
- Access through cockpit hatch Engine/generator room soundproofing Water-cooled engine exhausts with silencers and side outlets Aerodynamically designed engine air intakes Automatic engine room fire extinguishers and shutdown system with indicators at both helms Stainless steel shafts (TEMET) Contra-rotating Manganese Bronze propellers Manganese Bronze 'P' brackets Balanced Manganese Bronze rudders Cathodic protection Automatic bilge pumps for engine and rudder bays and forward area (manual "on" override for all pumps) High capacity emergency manual bilge pump system with changeover valves Electric engine room ventilation fans Engine room lights Engine manufacturer's handbook Sea cocks on all inlets/outlets below waterline Exhaust overheat warning system for both engines Dripless shaft seals.
- Designed by Bernard Olesinski and the Fairline Design Team. Deep 'V' forward; 18° deadrise aft. Isophthalic gel coat backed by an isophthalic resin-rich powder-bound glass mat. All gel coat and glass fibre is laid up by hand, incorporating chopped strand glass mat and unidirectional and woven rovings. Transverse and longitudinal strengthening stringers throughout hull. Full length moulded spray deflectors. The integral bathing platform gives the boat a longer waterline length for improved performance, particularly at reduced power settings. Antifouling. Engine bearers are moulded into the hull. The propellers are set in semi-tunnels enabling the engines to be located further aft, also reducing draught and improving efficiency by reducing the shaft angle. Hull/deck join bonded and bolted. The deck incorporates polyurethane foam cores for high strength and excellent thermal insulation. An 11hp bowthruster is fitted with controls at both helm positions.
- Stainless steel through hull anchor system Delta anchor 25 fathoms calibrated chain Twin stainless steel bow and stern cleats Two pairs of stainless steel spring cleats Stainless steel cleat and grab rail on each aft wing Stainless steel pulpit and side deck rails with solid second rail and fender baskets Stainless steel flybridge side grab rails Stainless steel and rubber rubbing strake Full set of IMCO navigation lights Water and fuel fillers Deck light Moulded slip-resistant deck surface Sunbathing area on foredeck upholstered with cushions filled with non-absorbent foam Teak-laid extra large bathing platform with dinghy stowage Transom ladder Hydraulic passerelle for access and dinghy handling Electric anchor winch Hot and cold transom shower Twin horns Stainless steel pantograph wipers.
- Main Helm Position
- Stainless steel framed windscreen with electrically opening side window Madrona wood finish instrument panel Electrically adjustable double helm seat Radio telephone Hydraulic power steering GPS chart plotter/Radar Double windscreen wipers Electronic single lever controls for engines and gearboxes Bowthruster controls Echosounder, speedometer and distance log with sea temperature read-out Full engine instrumentation including: tachometers, oil pressure gauges, temperature gauges, battery condition indicators, audible alarms and engine hour meters Trim tab and searchlight controls Autopilot controls Remote anchor winch controls Helm position indicator Chart table and light High speed compass Fuel contents gauges Domestic water contents gauge Bilge pump operating warning lights and audible alarms Switches for navigation and riding lights, windscreen wipers and engine bay extractor fans External PVC sun blinds to windscreen 12v point for mobile phone Foghorn with siren and loudhailer facility Door to side deck.
- Flybridge and Second Helm Position
- Access via stairway from saloon bridge deck and by teak stairway with stainless steel handrails Blue Perspex hatch to internal stairway Large sunbathing area forward of helm position with non-absorbent foam filled cushions Three forward-facing helm seats Adjustable steering wheel and driver's seat Tilting sun bed Hydraulic power steering Electronic single lever controls for engines and gearboxes Duplicate engine instruments with fuel and water indication Bowthruster controls Radio telephone Remote anchor winch controls Duplicate autopilot controls Compass Helm position indicator Trim tab and searchlight controls Echosounder and speedometer/log repeaters with sea temperature read-out Large J-shaped upholstered dining area/table with electric leg for sun bed conversion Flybridge bar complete with refrigerator, sink, electric griddle and bin Stainless steel guard rails and grab rails GRP masts supporting radar antenna and nav. lights Moulded slip-resistant floor surface Moulded Perspex wind-deflecting screen with full grab rail Stowage location for optional spare prop shaft.
- U.S.A. specifications in addition to or in lieu of those listed above
- 21.5KvA / 60Hz Onan generator Chilled water air conditioning/reverse cycle heating system Air conditioning to utility room 220v/110v/60Hz electrical system Glendenning cablemasters on both shore lines 100A Battery charger for all batteries Gearbox oil pressure gauges to lower helm Solid stainless steel rubbing strake Dockside TV and phone inlets Flyscreens on all portholes DVD/CD/Radio system to saloon with separate CD/Radio to flybridge LCD TV in Master cabin Garbage disposal unit in galley sink Central vacuum system Dockside water system with washdown Holding tank with electric macerator pump Side boarding ladder Owners safe. Those items not fitted as standard: Hydraulic passerelle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.