- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ocean’s answer to the convertible, the yacht builder’s line of Super Sport models is long and highly esteemed by those who have owned them and by those who aspire to ownership. With luxurious comfort throughout their roomy interiors and with an abundance of tournament-winning assets, Ocean Super Sports please the cruising enthusiast and the dedicated sport fisherman, alike.
Equipped with twin dependable 735 H.P. Detroit Diesels to give 27 knot speeds, the Ocean Super Sport is clearly built to get to the fishing grounds quickly. Set up to catch the big ones, the large cockpit and expansive foredeck spaces also make this yacht very suitable for diving and enjoying other water sports as well. The three stateroom, three head layout can accommodate your extended family & friends in comfort. Although the Ocean 55 SS is the choice of many experienced sport fishermen, whatever your yachting pleasure is, fishing, diving, entertaining, weekends, expeditions, or just to have a nice home away from home on the water, this yacht is capable of meeting your expectations and more, very nicely.
The owners are motivated to down size and will entertain offers. They will also consider trades to a mid 40s convertible or similar luxury sport fisherman.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Plan “A" Galley up Lay-out. Sleeps 7 owners and guests in 3 staterooms with heads.
- Salon Features
- VHF Radio Full size Sony Trinitron Sony DVD Direct TV-TracVision Bose Lifestyle Sound System Yamaha 5 Disk Rack Stereo System New Salon / Dinette Furniture New Carpeting w/Protective Runners New Headliners Halogen Lighting New Teak/Holly Soles
- Everything Newer including solid surface counter-tops throughout the galley & dinette with molded sink, stainless appliances. Teak/Holly Sole. Clothes Washer Clothes Dryer U-Line Stainless Steel Ice-Maker U-Line Side by Side Refrigerator/ Freezer Miele Stainless Steel Dishwasher Princess 4 Burner Electric Stove Sharp Convection Stainless Steel Microwave Kitchen-Aide Stainless Steel Trash Compactor 19 Gallon Hot Water 2013
- Master Stateroom Forward
- Master stateroom: Forward, features a Queen Size Berth Ensuite Head w/ shower and vanity Sony TV/VCR w/Direct TV Cruise-Air w/Digital Controls 4 Large Cedar Lined Closets Dresser and Drawers
- Port Stateroom
- Queen Berth w/Overhead Bunk Large Closet w/Drawers Sony TV/VCR Guest Head w/Stall Shower and Vanity
- Starboard Stateroom
- Over and Under Bunks Guest Head w/Stall Shower & Vanity Large Closet
- Electronics & Helm
- Bridge seats no less than 10 in 3 newer Release Marine captain's chairs and seating area forward of helm Simrad Auto Pilot Danforth Constellation Compass (New 08) RayMarine Tri-Data Sounder/Temp Northstar 962 Chart Plotter GPS Northstar 800 Loran Furuno 72 mile Radar KVH Track Vision G-4 Icom ICM 700 Pro SSB Icom ICM 502 Ship to Shore Sitex Radio Direction Finder Garmin 215 GPS AFI Air Horns Sirius Satellite Stereo w/Amp & 6 spkrs Ditek Water Temp Sat-Phone & VHF (Salon Mounted) EPIRB
- Northern Lights 18kw Generator w/Sound-Box (new 2000) Glendenning Auto Cable Winder (new 08) Heat/Air: 3 Zone Cruise-air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning / Heating System
- Deck & Hull
- Danforth 35H Anchor w/ Ideal Windlass, Second 40 lb Danforth Anchor and Rode in Locker Bow Pulpit w/rails Newer EZ2CY & New Strataglass Bridge Enclosure Newer Teak Cockpit Deck Toe rail stripped and 8 coats varnish applied 2013 Newer Awlgrip Painted Upper & Lower Salt and Fresh Wash Downs Spreader Lights Dual Remote Search Light New Teak Cover Boards / Cockpit Coamings Newer Super-Structure Windows by Ocean Newer Upper Tower, Control Box & Shade w/VHF
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait Freezer Cockpit Sink Rupp Triple Spreader Blk/Gold Outriggers Full Tuna Tower w/controls (new) & VHF Radio Transom Door 7 Gold Rod holders on Bridge 6 Rod Holders on Cockpit Coamings Underwater Lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Starboard engine shows 1800 hours since major overhaul in year 2000. Port engine shows 450 hours SMOH in 2006. Well lit machinery space w/new improved lighting, diamond plate floor and room to move New Turbo’s and Exhaust 2011 Turbo Heat Shields installed 2013 Replaced all Hoses as Needed 2009 New Stainless Steel Exhaust Y-Pipes 2008 Fire-boy SE 241 Automatic Fire Control System in Engine Room Oil Changer System New Control Cables, Upper and Lower Replaced Both Rudders, Ruder Posts, Stuffing Boxes & Steering Arms 2009 30” 4 Blade Props Spare 3 Blade Props 3 Zone Cruise-air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System 4 New 8D Batteries 2013
- Single Side Band Radio Life Raft EPIRB Go Bag/Ditch Kit Fares 12 Life Jackets
- Fighting Chair (Negotiable) Owner’s Personal Effects
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES