- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This freshwater one owner Islander has been lovingly maintained and has been customized with many recent upgrades. The 32 is a solid, good sailing boat with a comfortable interior known for it's fine craftsmanship superior construction. Cast Off is a one of a kind.
- Equipment - Additions and Modifications
- Additions & Modification for Customization Sterns foresail furler with Pro furl system Hall spars Quick Vang added to Main boom Main sail & boom replaced with new full batten main sail New Leisure furl system 2 bladed prop replaced with 3 blade Max prop Refrigerator/Freezer Added Electric sump pump added for shower stall Auto helm added Auxiliary radio added to cockpit for solo sailing All mast lines internalized and led aft for solo sailing Volvo Penta MD4 replaced with 35HP Westerbeke Diesel Engine Entire hull repainted with Awlgrip - topsides also repainted Cockpit control panel wired for waterproof heavy duty spotlight with 30 ft cord for night sailing 2 solar vents added to cabin top Holding tank and water tanks replaced Reworked galley foot pump to connect to refrigeration to flush and empty ice box of water (ie overboard). 2 standard batteries replaced with 3 heavy duty marine batteries Panel rewired for shore power trickle battery charger for 3 batteries Original four cabin small sliding port lights replaced with 4 large opening and locking ports with manufacturer insert screens Custom soft screens for cabin companionway Boom supported cockpit tent (Great for sleeping in cockpit) Starboard - Cockpit storage compartment used for safety equipment Fire Extinguisher ( also 2 extinguishers in galley) Outboard motor hoist 4 safety harnesses for cockpit safety - pad eyes & jack safety lines Auxiliary tiller Danforth anchor with chain and 200 ft rode Plow anchor with chain and 200 ft of rode Overboard hand pump Pike pole Mainsail preventer Extra downhaul tackle for backstay Barber hauler Extra natural gas cylinder Avon raft anchor All tackle lines (6) Port - Cockpit storage compartment 4 large fenders with covers Coast Guard box of 6 life preservers ( New) 2 - 50 ft heavy duty shore power lines Bottle natural gas cylinder hookup 3 Marine heavy duty batteries
- North Sails: 110% Jib, Main, 150% Genoa Additional Sails: 85% Storm, Heavy Duty 130% ¾ oz Trident Spinnaker Cruising Spinnaker with Snuffer
- Additional Items Included
- Large brass bell for fog with mount in cockpit Radar reflector for night and fog Avon raft, motor mount & paddles.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.