- 23 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Aluminum Chambered Boats...the boats to be on when the going gets rough! This 23 Sportfish offers reliable Honda 4 stroke twin power and the safety and weather protection that made these boats famous in the Pacific Northwest. Perfect for nasty weather use and with an inside helm station....and custom exterior helm on starboard bulkhead aft includes 5" Garmin chart plotter. You'll be fishing when everyone else is headed for home. New price approaching $100,000!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- V-berth forward. Interior suspension helm seat starboard side and companion seat port side. Aft are port and starboard bench seats w/cushions facing each other. Upgraded sliding window in cabin with additional port lights. Aft is the upgraded Alaskan bulkhead w locking door and window. Aft is the fishing cockpit with in deck fish box and copious storage throughout.
- Exterior helm station added 2011 Scotty downriggers 10/09 Anti fouling bottom paint Shore power hook up Battery selector switch Swim ladder GoLight roof mount remote searchlight
- Electronics & Helm
- 10” Garmin 4210 color chart plotter 10/09 5” Garmin 521 S color plotter aft helm 10/09 2 ' radar mast extension 10/09 ICOM M-504 vhf and antenna 10/09 Furuno color radar Furuno FVC-582L color fish finder Ritchie compass
- Notable Options
- Alaska bulkhead w/locking door and window Armstrong bracket Beaching plate Bow access hatch Bow pulpit w/ladder bracket & ss bow roller Bulkhead cabin hand rails Carpet lay-in cabin only Hinged anchor well cover 2 overhead vents Port sliding window Electric Horn Radar arch w/rocket launchers Roof hand rails Striping kit w/ACB logo Suspension seats w/logo Transom boarding rail (pair) V berth reading lights V-berth window ports V-berth cushions Walk thru transom Electric anchor windlass Work deck bow rail Windshield Fan
- Brokers Comments
- Serious anglers take note of this Aluminum Chambered Boat. Here’s the opportunity to fish virtually year round w/ weather protection and a virtually unsinkable style vessel. Outstanding performance and durability and individuality reign and keep you out of the rain with no concessions to any of those Tupperware boats out there. This ACB is all business and big time fun too! Call today! Seller is Motivated and ready to move on…bring all offers.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: DAN BARFOOT @ 561-441-8600 or email email@example.com VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : Vancouver, British Columbia