- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V92-T FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
It has been almost a decade since an opportunity like this has become available here on the Chesapeake Bay, so we are very excited to present this 1969 Chris Craft Roamer now available and ready for her new owner. After twenty-seven years of ownership, loving and enjoyment, her current owners say it’s time to pass the helm, creating an awesome opportunity to own a classic piece of history, whether you just want to motor up and down the bay, or the ICW, in class or live-aboard. With over 1,000 square feet of useable/livable space on board, to say she’s roomy…is an extreme understatement.
Step aboard and enter by way of the wing doors leading to the huge aft deck. At seventeen feet wide and twenty-one feet deep, there’s plenty of room to get around. While the sides are hard-enclosed, the aft area is protected with removable eisenglass to allow for open air cruising. The wrap around seating and huge custom-built cocktail table creates a comfortable atmosphere whether at the docks or underway. The helm is situated forward of the built-in wet bar and offers great visibility. The side decks are extra wide and protected with high railings making it safe and easy to get forward…where you’ll find the best seats on board while underway with the molded in bench seating stretching across the forward section of the cabin and offering a huge foredeck for additional lounging. A pair of deck boxes mounted to either side of the foredeck with a pair of fender racks makes for clean storage of deck gear.
Stepping down below is where you’ll really be “wowed”. The salon is cavernous, at 210 square feet of space. A full sized L-shaped lounge is to port, while additional seating and a table to starboard crate a warm, roomy and welcoming salon. And the headroom…lots! Continue forward and step down into the galley and dining area. Her fully equipped galley is large, and offers everything the ship’s chef will need for meal preparation. Continuing forward you’ll find the day head and all the way forward is the first stateroom, configured in V-berth fashion with over/under bunks. (Perfect storage room for live-aboard convenience).
Engine room access is provided through the swing up steps leading down to the galley. You’ll have plenty of room to get around the engines and ship’s systems (including two generators). She was re-powered in 1981 with a pair of Detroit 8V92T’s and currently only have about 2,000 hours. Even with these two engines and the two generators (7.5kw and 15 kW), there’s still plenty of room to move around and get to all the critical components in this huge, brightly-lit engine room.This Roamer will reach a top speed of about 23 knots and will maintain a plane while cruising along at a comfortable 16-18 knots. If you're not in a rush, she'll also cruise nicely at trawler speeds while sipping fuel at about 12 gallons an hour stretching her range to almost 1,000 miles!
Walk aft through the salon and step down into the aft hallway. To starboard is the guest head and shower, while on port side you’ll find a roomy guest stateroom with double twin berths and plenty of space, including a large hanging lighted closet. Continue aft and you’ll enter the giant master stateroom; seventeen feet wide and 15 feet deep!. Configured with two double berths on either side and center-line dresser, there’s an abundance of room. With his and hers lighted hanging closets on either side and drawers everywhere, there’s a plethora of storage space. The master stateroom includes, of course, its own private head and shower.
This majestic yacht truly needs to be seen in person to be fully appreciated. She has been meticulously maintained throughout the years. She’ll be spending the winter with us here and is ready to be sen. Come see her today before this opportunity passes...We promise, you will be impressed!
- SLEEP UP TO 10 PEOPLE BELOW DECKS! 2 in the Master Suite (or 4, berths are doubles) 2 in VIP Guest Stateroom 2 in Forward V-berth bunks 2 in Salon Pull-Out Bed 3 Heads - Chemical Treatment Systems Heat/AC throughout (Auxiliary Heating in Master Stateroom) 5 Televisions (2 Flatscreens), with connections throughout Night/Ambiance Lighting Beneath All Berths Perimeter Lighting in Salon 240V Outlet in Salon for Space Heating
- "REAL" FULL-SIZE REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN OVEN 4-BURNER ELECTRIC RANGE w/ OVERHEAD VENT FAN COFFEE MAKER DEEP STAINLESS STEEL SINK REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER TREATMENT PARQUET FLOORING DINETTE SEATING
- AFT FLUSH DECK
- 17' x 21' AREA = 357 SQUARE FEET! LOCKING SOLID WING DOORS WRAP AROUND LOUNGE SEATING LARGE CUSTOM CENTER TABLE (WITH ELECTRIC OUTLETS) SOLID SIDE ENCLOSURES EISNGLASS AFT ENCLOSURE WET BAR w/ ICEMAKER (w/ REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER SYSTEM) ENCLOSED/LIGHTED LIQUOR CABINET TELEVISION OVERHEAD ACCENT LIGHTING
- Additional Information
- PHONE/TV HOOK-UPS 5 TELEVISIONS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM TWO (2) GENERATORS (7.5kW & 15Kw) DINGHY/OUTBOARD/DAVIT CUSTOM SWIM PLATFORM 24 KNOTS TOP-SPEED (20 KNOTS CRUISE) ONLY 12 GALLONS AN HOUR AT 10 KNOTS CRUISE!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Proudly Serving the Boating Community for Over 80 Years McDaniel Yacht Basin has been serving the headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay since 1929 . Over the years we have assisted thousands of boaters throughout the Northeastern region find that just-right boat. We pride ourselves on helping to make the buying, and listing process a most enjoyable, stress-free experience. Whether you are in the market for a new or pre-owned boat, or wanting to list your boat for sale, it is our friendly, informative and professional manner that makes McDaniel Yacht Basin your first and only choice for professional boat sales and brokering services. WE PROVIDE ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND BY INCLUDING SEA-CARE PROTECTION WITH YOUR NEW YACHT! For more information or to arrange a showing Call Us today 800-320-6231 410-287-8121 Whether you are searching for your next yacht, your first yacht, have a yacht you wish to sell, put our 50-plus years experience, knowledge and expertise to work for you! Visit us on the web at www.McDanielYacht.com We look forward to working for you!