- 105 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This gorgeous yacht stops traffic. Her impressive lines make an impact in any port of the world. Polly is ideal for cruising and diving and can sleep up to ten guests. The oversized salon is paneled in high gloss cherry wood and tastefully decorated featuring a formal dining area, comfortable sitting area with couches and flat screen T.V. as well as a sit-up bar; a few steps outside will put you on the aft deck where a cozy dining area, allows you to take your meals al fresco.
The galley is well designed with all amenities for preparing fabulous meals. The dramatic master stateroom is spacious, with sitting area, desk, tasteful accents; this beautifully designed stateroom features an en suite on a separate level including a large Jacuzzi. The VIP guest stateroom is welcoming with a queen bed, en suite and large closet. Two other staterooms have twin beds, plus a Murphy bed in each for extra guests, each have their own full en suites.
The captain's station is on the mezzanine floor and has an ample seating area done out in black leather. The array of instruments is impressive, including sonar radar, GPS, Nav Net, Satellite phone, Security cameras and other features. The upper deck is where most guests spend their time; this partially shaded area gives the option of sun or shade. In the shaded are there are two large "L" shaped sitting areas with tables that can accommodate up to twelve guests, plus a bar with comfy stools. In the sunny part of this deck is a large deck cushion for sunbathing. There is an additional captain's station on the upper deck. On the bow of the boat there is another large sun bed. Polly has a large swim platform making it easy to get in and out of the water, or to get set-up on her wave runner.
- Berber carpeting China and dining supplies in cabinets surrounding dining area Inlaid Zebra Wood Dining Table - seats 8 Two 7’ sofas 3’ x 4’ glass coffee table Bar with sink, U-line Icemaker/Refrigerator Glassware storage behind bar 3 barstools Bose 6-disc CD system Panasonic 42” Plasma TV (new) Panasonic DVD, Blue Ray player Levelor style blinds Sliding glass door and 2 panes to aft deck Alarm system A/C controls 24 volt lighting throughout vessel
- Forward of salon to port Granite counters Granite sole Cabinets for storage Electric stove and oven Double stainless sink GE Microwave Dishwasher Two Sub-Zero refrigerators Two Sub-Zero freezers Lighting and speakers overhead Scotsman ice maker Access to side deck walk around
- Master Stateroom
- Suite on-deck with island king berth Separate head below loft style Storage cabinets port Starboard lounge Desk/make up vanity and chair Pop up TV Sony DVD Player Panasonic VHS NVF J700 Sony Compact Av system A/C controls Spiral staircase to separate head with sink and down to his and her sinks, jacuzzi tub and shower Mid-deck - 3 full length mirrored hanging closets and separate head Lower deck – twin sinks, spa tub and shower and granite sole Berber carpet Windows to bow, port and starboard decks Magic Chef refrigerator Hatch in ceiling
- VIP Stateroom
- Lower deck aft Island king berth Walk-in closet His and hers stall showers and heads A/C controls Panasonic 42” TV Panasonic DVD, VHS NVF J700 Sony Compac Disc DAV SC8 KVH Sky Sat TV input
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Lower deck forward 3 single berths, 3rd pullman style Vanity with mirror and chair Separate head, basin and shower Insignia flat screen TV Alpine stereo CD A/C controls
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Lower deck forward 3 single berths, 3rd pullman style Vanity with mirror and chair Separate head, basin and shower Insignia flat screen TV Alpine Stereo CD A/C controls
- Crew Quarters
- Captain double berth, with head and stall shower to port Lounge and table with Insignia flat screen center Twin single berths to starboard with head and shower to port
- Bosch washer Miele dryer Linen cabinet
- Treble horns and loud speaker over cabin top Laid teak deck Sliding hatchway door forward to access pilothouse 3- 36” Type IV life rings with lanyard Upper helm station with ZF electric engine controls VDO tachometers MTU engine monitors Icom VHF Helm seat for 2 Starboard companion seat for 2 Hi-lo settees and teak tables - seats 6 each Starboard aft settee and table seating 2-3 Radar arch with 2 ACR spotlights Full bimini top Bar with 3 mounted bar stools and refrigerator Set of cushions Berenzoni low profile davit 14’ Nuvorania center console RIB with 40 HP Yamaha OB Yamaha waverunner
- Varnished strip-planked teak and holly sole Windshield screen cover 3 PH Windshield Wipers A/C controls Ships Selector electrical panel Alpine CD A7876 Panasonic PBX KVH trac phone 3 B & G Hydra 2000 speed monitors Thrane & Thrane IT 3020C CapSat Furuno NavNet display Two Furuno radar with closed arrays Icom M601 and a 602 VHFs Azimut 1000 Fluxgate compass Two VEI displays – chart and depth Robertson AP 20 autopilot Furuno 72 -mile 15” display P & S MTU engine monitors Closed circuit TV with mast, aft deck and ER cameras Navtek NX 300 GPS Pathfinder SART EPIRB Below deck junction and electronics circuit room Zone fire alarm cabinet L-shape leather pilot lounge Benezoni helm chair
- Port and starboard Muir 4500 electric up windlasses with chain stoppers 262’ (reported) of 5/8” galvanized chain in port locker 360’ (reported) of 5/8” galvanized chain in starboard locker Two 250 lb. Fulford type anchors Chrome Ship’s bell Burgee staff mount Seating across bow - covered Sun lounge - covered Laid teak deck SW and FW wash downs Electric remote for windlasses Fender racks ACR spotlight
- Aft Deck and Transom
- CCTV camera Curved settee for 4-6 and teak table P 7 S stairway with gates to swim platforms Electric hoist to raise and lower stern platform for swimming or use of mounted Yamaha Wave Runner Garage for storage of scuba gear, etc. with electric hoist Stowed passarelle
- Side Weather Decks
- Laid teak decks Fire hose cabinet to port 3 fire hydrant stations down deck Warping Gypsy Hydraulic Winches at each quarter of aft deck Port watertight door access to galley Starboard watertight door access to companionway and crew quarters below deck
- Engine Room
- (2) KOHLER/DEERE 35KW Generators WESMAR 50 HP Bow Thruster TWO REVERSE OSMOSIS 600 GPD HRO UNITS CABLEMASTER 50’ 250 VOLT 100 AMP BATTERIES: FOUR 8D FOR 2 BANKS OF 24 VOLTS 12 V START FOR GENERATORS (2) 2 NEWMAR 100 AMP BATTERY CHARGERS'
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- OR contact Pisces Yachts-Tracy Ehrenberg +52.624.143.4546 or 1.619.819.5123 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.